Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (85251 Views)

Photos Of The Last Game Kobe Bryant Watched With His Daughter / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahahahaha,
Why jump ship so early?. This is still morning.
You came in defence of darkness but thank God you found the light.
However, don't expect any leniency simply because you left the wrong camp for the right.
Justice must be meted out on this day and i shall strike with such ferocity that'll leave nairalanders in awe.
You call for a private chat??
Just hear yourself
Why on earth will i settle for private chatting when you publicly slighted me?.
You have the benefit of one last reply before i start calling your bluff right away.
Ok, you've made it emphatically clear you don't fight ladies but hasn't stated who or what you fight.
Personally i fight no one least of all ladies.
I don't know what it is you have against me.
Yet i believe in dialogue before hostilities.
If we discuss this privately and i fail to see how i wronged you, we can come back here for you to do your worst.
I fear no man or woman. I'm not a coward and shall rise in self defence with equal ferocity as your attack so nairalanders can judge for themselves who was at fault.
If however i'm convinced i wronged you, i shall get back here to apologize publicly.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sincere4u:

Ok, you've made it emphatically clear you don't fight ladies but hasn't stated who or what you fight.
Personally i fight no one least of all ladies.
I don't know what it is you have against me.
Yet i believe in dialogue before hostilities.
If we discuss this privately and i fail to see how i wronged you, we can come back here for you to do your worst.
I fear no man or woman. I'm not a coward and shall rise in self defence with equal ferocity as your attack so nairalanders can judge for themselves who was at fault.
If however i'm convinced i wronged you, i shall get back here to apologize publicly.
Ok, then. well stated.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
thornapple:

Ok, then. Very well stated.

I HEREBY PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I DID AND SAID. It wasn't intentional though neither could i figure out that my words and reactions at that time meant anything to you in any way.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Kayrich(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:
why weren't Fela,Gani Fawehinmi,etc threatened? why wasn't Wole Soyinka threatened? these people did worse than protest during military,during Abacha regime for that matter meanwhile these people have everything more than 2face and yet,they never claimed to be threatened. a coward is a coward,period . shouldn't you ask yourself why cowards always have one excuse or the other?

U said it yourself, they have everything more than tuface. Tuface isn't any of them. Tuface is tuface not Fela bla bla bla. Abi what are you talking about.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2017
Sincere4u:

I HEREBY PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I DID AND SAID. It wasn't intentional though neither could i figure out that my words and reactions at that time meant anything to you in any way.

Apology accepted,<Sincere4u>. wink
That's what real men must learn to do.
Smiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 10, 2017
iamrealdeji:
why weren't Fela,Gani Fawehinmi,etc threatened? why wasn't Wole Soyinka threatened? these people did worse than protest during military,during Abacha regime for that matter meanwhile these people have everything more than 2face and yet,they never claimed to be threatened. a coward is a coward,period . shouldn't you ask yourself why cowards always have one excuse or the other?

You've said it all. You are real!.
Thanks for being realistic, Deji!.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Terver23(m): 12:22am On May 10, 2018
dokyOloye:
deck there.BST
obote smelling she man axe fall on your head

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Joins Obasanjo In Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.