Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong? (996 Views)

Why Are Bayelsa Girls so Hardworking / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / This One Is So Strong (pix) (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong? by onila(f): 2:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong? by Topman0001(m): 2:35am On Feb 08, 2017
Singing in omawumi's voice.... if u ask meee na who go ask?
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong? by tripplephi: 3:57am On Feb 08, 2017
BECAUSE OF THE FISH THEY EAT AND ALSO THE LABOUR WORK THEY ENGAGE IN SO EARLY IN LIFE. THEY HAVE BIGGEST BONE STRUCTURE IN NAIJA
onila:
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong? by onila(f): 4:07am On Feb 08, 2017
tripplephi:
BECAUSE OF THE FISH THEY EAT AND ALSO THE LABOUR WORK THEY ENGAGE IN SO EARLY IN LIFE. THEY HAVE BIGGEST BONE STRUCTURE IN NAIJA

hmmmm interesting

i thought they were mainly skinny

Re: Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong? by tripplephi: 4:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Lol not at all, the skinny ones have not tasted some OILY fish o. THEY HAVE STRONG BONE but if they eat well they are well rounded and very good as wives. grin tho not usually faithful

onila:

hmmmm interesting

i thought they were mainly skinny
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong? by Babacele: 4:19am On Feb 08, 2017
treat a Bayelsa woman right and with respect n she ready die for you, show you off to anybody. Early in life, she starts carrying so much responsibility on her shoulders so why won't her be strong?
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong? by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Not Bayelsa women alone. Women who live in places where the men are lazy and lousy. Like Ebonyi state as well.

Re: Why Are Bayelsa Women So Strong? by onila(f): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
fellis:
Not Bayelsa women alone. Women who live in places where the men are lazy and lousy. Like Ebonyi state as well.
love you

Mum Found Out 13-year-old Daughter Was Enjoying Sex With Man When She Discovered / I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse / Rihanna Tells Chris Brown “I Love You” On His Birthday.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9