Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati (10492 Views)

Breaking News: Prof. Osinbanjo Pictured With Minister Trading Words / Breaking: Senate Sonfirm Onoghen As CJN / A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati by ionsman: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2017
freeze001:
Mad fools! Foolish executive pigs in office! They had to wait till the last minute! Security checks my foot!

dunkem21:
These people are clothed with incompetence cheesy Nigerians refused to let them have their way shocked

The same way we waited for 6 months to appoint the most clueless Ministers in history undecided

You guys are actually very boring now. When people complain over everything whether good or bad,there is an underlying motive.

Have you ever praised this government for any good thing they did? Too much of everything is puerile and repugnant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati by AngelicBeing: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2017
modath:

Just beat the deadline ,nothing like set... Just Nike it, maybe some of the irresponsibly squandered goodwill may be regained & a semblance of confidence on this Journey to Nowhereville will be restored. ..

Of all The Mr Bean like exploits of this government, this ridiculousness takes the cake, then added some milk shake to flush it down because there is no rhyme or reason save for political machination against 2019... Which unfortunately for them, any sane/discerning mind can decipher with no stress.....Nuff said.... lipsrsealed

P.S....Quote me objectively & with good points... Robust discuss is sure... However if Mo's contributions prompts headache/bellyache in you, get your medication & say some hail marys & move on. (We all don't get to have ALL WE WANT IN LIFE ..)

If not & you insist on jumping like a deranged gorilla....You will get it.. What IT is, you will find out.... cool
l will quote you but l wont engage you in a fight, l am an Angel sent to protect you, you are doing a good work, l got your back covered dear cool

1 Like

Re: Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati by dunkem21(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
ionsman:

You guys are actually very boring now. When people complain over everything whether good or bad,there is an underlying motive.

Have you ever praised this government for any good thing they did? Too much of everything is puerile and repugnant.

I have praised them even when there's nothing to praise about ..also gave them sound advices which they steal and implement ..

You guys never did same to the last administration.

On the topic, are we to rejoice because they want to beat a deadline on an assignment they ought to have submitted since?

You never sounded boring chanting "Ineffectual Buffon" undecided
Re: Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati by freeze001(f): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2017
ionsman:

I do not believe in being 'set to'. I also have problems with refusing to take necessary steps in good time. They did have to wait till the entire populace started getting whipped up with speculation. That is another form of ineptitude which I cannot praise because it is bad! Step away from mediocrity!
Re: Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati by anytexy: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2017
maxiuc:
When will food price go down pls
Correct guy, I stand with you. They are diverting our attention. We are hungry ooo! Enough is enough!
Re: Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati by babestella: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Set to?

Not already sent? Are yu waiting for him to die, or be assasinated by some groups who want their kinsmen there?

Osinbajo go and read the book of Karma, keep supporting impunity in your APC/Buhari's government, it will soon hit you back to back and Nigerians will not stand up for you.

1 Like

Re: Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati by divalizzy(f): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2017
freeze001:
Mad fools! Foolish executive pigs in office! They had to wait till the last minute! Security checks my foot!

I wish I can click 10000 likes for this comment

U have it!
Re: Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati by judondasylva(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Delaying Government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Senate Asks Uniform Men To Travel By Road To Chase Culprits / Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years / We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.