Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Hail The Greatness In All You Brothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hail The Greatness In All You Brothers (363 Views)

Don't Cry For Any Lady That Left You Brothers / The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hail The Greatness In All You Brothers by Cockyzy(m): 6:40am On Feb 08, 2017
I just want to give you a dose of emotional strength to your self esteem today .

Society breed too many great men to be weakling. Does a woman define your worth? Is your self worth defined by a woman? That's weak. She is no definer of man but a product of man definition.

Woman is define by man. The creature called woman/eve was undefined and nameless until Adam define or named her. She didn't give Adam his name or define Adam in anyway. If I define a woman to be this, she is. If I judge otherwise, she is(women know the truth. They just lie to have power over you. She is a man remember but of lower degree)

That's the power of your maleness handed to you all the way from Adam.

One more thing, think with your big head and not the one between your legs. You all brothers are superior. I hail the greatness in you.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Attacked With Acid Over Refusal To Marry Lover / Woman Charged To Court For Chopping Off Husband's Joystick / New Paying Network! Get Money Quick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.