Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

She Showed No Appreciation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Showed No Appreciation. (1244 Views)

She Showed Me Her True Colors In Bed Today. *picture* / Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Showed No Appreciation. by tpm(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2011
My fiancee had told me her school fees as a 200 level undergraduate was 102k. I just got a small job that has not paid much yet. I told her i could only afford 50k, but she showed no appreciation. Since then, she has been behaving weired each time we talked on phone. I understand the family might find it difficult to make up the balance, but i wish i had more. Even at that, do you think my inability to pay all the fees justifies this nonchalant attitude towards me? Please advise, because i thought when one receives appreciation for the little good deed, one might be tempted to do more.
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by motisharp: 9:49pm On May 29, 2011
Welldone Sir. My advice to you is not to pick up a fatherly role yet when u aint ready for it. You are not even her hubby yet. Let her know the money is just a kind gesture on your part, and that she isn't ur responsibility yet. I also advice you gey smtn to invest ur loose changes into. Investments that will appreciate.
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Tricici(f): 10:04pm On May 29, 2011
sad
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by eridah2007(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2011
@OP
Na you bring the babe come dis world??

wny not help your self first before you help others??

Don't start what you know you can not continue.

If she doesn't appreciate your kind gesture,That

shows she's an ungrateful element that doesn't deserve

a dime of your hard earn pay-pack.
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by MrsChima1(f): 10:48pm On May 29, 2011
You poor man. Oh, no pun intended. lipsrsealed
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Dyt(f): 10:51pm On May 29, 2011
Cm give me d 50k na
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by amefi(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2011
Dyt:

Cm give me d 50k na

sharp guul. com n take, but u no carry com u no carry go!
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by deniyor: 11:00pm On May 29, 2011
She expects you to pay the full bill. Her not showing appreciation is a bad sign as you are not her papa. That kind of lady will try getting it from someother dude, and drop yansh in the process, so watch out.
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Dyt(f): 11:12pm On May 29, 2011
Sup Amefi
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by sexylogan(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2011
Poster, i've dated this exact kind of girl in the past. I had to make up my mind

one day that she wudnt be in my future. U can never satisfy this kind of girl

no matter how hard u try. watever u do, she wil only expect more. It's just like trying to catch the

wind or fetch water with a sieve. i've been there before and it's not worth it.
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 29, 2011
@OP,
Sir,since you started this your job,could you tell me how much you have given to your parents,and siblings?
Don't mean to pry,but am just curious!
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by 2blunt: 7:46am On May 30, 2011
Guy, [size=70pt]STOP WASTING D RESOURCES N RUN[/size]
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Mynd44: 9:41am On May 30, 2011
^^^he should try to get the 50k back before running
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by iice(f): 12:08pm On May 30, 2011
Pay school fees for wetin? You born am?
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by 2blunt: 6:25am On May 31, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^he should try to get the 50k back before running

Na true u talk, get d [size=20pt]50K[/size] by force or by fire b4 u bolt, i dey wait 2 here say u collect d bar, if no b so, guy i go swear 4 u wel wel
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by MsPotato(f): 6:48am On May 31, 2011
I dont know if she actually is in love with you o your money. I dont appreciate evn listening to people like her sorry. Its just too painful for me to listen. Its good enough that u are willing to give her sumthin to lessen her burden on the school fees. Even if you cannot offer a cent, she shouldnnt take it as anything too and should find other ways. If she cannot afford it in the first place, she should not study but to work first. na by force grab other people's money for her own studies abi?  undecided No be you go force her to study angry
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by moonraker(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2011
OP

Dogg, i feel really bad for you. she doesnt love yu period.

In other news, while shit like this happens in real live, you

see females up in here creating threads like Why are men stingy??

Broke ass men blah blah

See what a woman is doing now??
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Wislet(f): 12:14pm On May 31, 2011
@OP, ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE AN INVESTMENT OF HER?? U guys never learn. I have said it here: INVEST IN A WIFE, AND NOT A GIRLFRIEND. Do not feel you have any sort of responsibility toward a girlfriend. Her parents brought her to de world, and have dat sole responsibility. That's why most of you will continue to be termed mugu, maga, etc, cos u don't hear.
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by danben(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2011
Listen to the wise saying and take the right decision nairaland have said it all
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 31, 2011
lol @ jobless women who feel money grows on trees and give attitude when they are even blessed enough to be gifted with it.
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Dsense(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You poor man. Oh, no pun intended. lipsrsealed

Be nice grin grin grin kiss grin

OP.

GO and attack banks undecided
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 31, 2011
tpm:

My fiancee had told me her school fees as a 200 level undergraduate was 102k. I just got a small job that has not paid much yet. I told her i could only afford 50k, but she showed no appreciation. Since then, she has been behaving weired each time we talked on phone. I understand the family might find it difficult to make up the balance, but i wish i had more. Even at that, do you think my inability to pay all the fees justifies this nonchalant attitude towards me? Please advise, because i thought when one receives appreciation for the little good deed, one might be tempted to do more.

Not that it really matters, but are you sure 102k is the tuition fee? private unis pay higher than that and i don't think federal/state unis pay up to that, hope its not an avenue to buy a Brazilian weave too lipsrsealed undecided

BTW, need i remind you that you are not her father?, why dont you use the 50k for yourself, siblings or better investments undecided
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by omega25red(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2011
so when did you propose to her and did you give her a ring or you just have a verbal agreement that you will marry her someday?

you owe her nothing before she ran into you she was in school right? how was she paying her fees
On the other hand what types of promises did you make to her? and are you one of those guys who lives above their means? meaning you fly as heck outside but you can't buy a plate of food. I ask because she wont just feel comfotable asking for a 102k if you never gave her the impression that you can just give it away
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by livedit(f): 9:09pm On May 31, 2011
Considering we don't know the full basis of your relationship, that's not nice and inconsiderate on her part for being unappreciative of you helping her.  You didn't have to give her anything.  I think you ought to let her know (tactfully) how you feel.  That's alot of money to give someone and then they act like that.  She has a family, she is NOT your wife yet, therefore, you are not responsible for her.  With her behaving this way, I can understand why you would be hesistant about helping her any time soon in the future.  I would be too.  undecided
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Amya(f): 9:51pm On May 31, 2011
omega25red:

so when did you propose to her and did you give her a ring or you just have a verbal agreement that you will marry her someday?

you owe her nothing before she ran into you she was in school right? how was she paying her fees
On the other hand what types of promises did you make to her? and are you one of those guys who lives above their means? meaning you fly as heck outside but you can't buy a plate of food. I ask because she wont just feel comfotable asking for a 102k if you never gave her the impression that you can just give it away
omega25red:

On the other hand what types of promises did you make to her? and are you one of those guys who lives above their means? meaning you fly as heck outside but you can't buy a plate of food. I ask because she wont just feel comfotable asking for a 102k if you never gave her the impression that you can just give it
away

you took the word right out of my mouth. If i was dating and intending to marry a broke ass, I'll understand and manage with him, unless of course i don't know he's broke in which case I'll continue with the incessant demand. The guy has not told us the whole story.
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by 190: 9:55pm On May 31, 2011
eridah2007:

@OP
Na you bring the babe come dis world??

wny not help your self first before you help others??

Don't start what you know you can not continue.

If she doesn't appreciate your kind gesture,That 

shows she's an ungrateful element that doesn't deserve

a dime of your hard earn pay-pack.

2blunt:

Guy, STOP WASTING D RESOURCES N RUN

[size=28pt]
I LOVE MY NIGERIAN BROTHERS!!

WE ROCK!! KEEP IT UP BROTHERS!!  cool cool

[/size]
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by annita19(f): 10:10pm On May 31, 2011
Ungrateful dependent person
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Ekpoma1: 10:23pm On May 31, 2011
No comment still further notice.
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2011
poster awwwh u are nice o

now tell dat albino to start hawking guguru to afford d rest , ingrate na her type dey jam guy wey collect instead of give in d future
Re: She Showed No Appreciation. by omega25red(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

now tell dat albino to start hawking guguru to afford d rest , ingrate na her type dey jam guy wey collect instead of give in d future
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Dream We Were Kissing / Who Is A Good Girlfriend Or Wife? / Why Do Nigerians Lack Self-esteem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.