Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why Are Guys Always After Ladies That Are White And With Big Hips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Always After Ladies That Are White And With Big Hips (1483 Views)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Always After Ladies That Are White And With Big Hips by tantan: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2009
Hello. what is the difference between white complexioned ladies and dark ones and also thin ladies and the ones with big buttocks and hips coz it seems like most guys are after the white compexioned ones or the ones with hips.
Re: Why Are Guys Always After Ladies That Are White And With Big Hips by Godmother(f): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2009
Where are the guys?
Re: Why Are Guys Always After Ladies That Are White And With Big Hips by franko2: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
I dont no about the white bit but, wide hips tongue

Jus looking at it (yoruba call am gbegbere!), especially in the silhouette of a dress, wicked curves go make ya manhood stand like traffic police! Who no go like to fantasize about woman so tey im ting stand, ?!!!

If ur an oldler momma, and u have wide hips (that dont lie!), let me know about it, serious,
Re: Why Are Guys Always After Ladies That Are White And With Big Hips by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
This is serious. . . grin
Re: Why Are Guys Always After Ladies That Are White And With Big Hips by franko2: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hmmm, Fela say; wen trouble dey sleep iyanga dey wake am! tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Always After Ladies That Are White And With Big Hips by pureminded: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
tantan:

Hello. what is the difference between white complexioned ladies and dark ones and also thin ladies and the ones with big buttocks and hips coz it seems like most guys are after the white compexioned ones or the ones with hips.

Haa, You know the koko cheesy, ! I don't even know why i like big big botaays , But i do enjoy dem big, BUT moderate sha o, No be ofili gan ga O embarassed
Re: Why Are Guys Always After Ladies That Are White And With Big Hips by Pweety4me(f): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
:p

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Gals So Wowi Without Make Up / Ladies, For Men, What Age Difference Do You Consider Too Old For You? / Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.