Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) (32925 Views)

Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
This call for urgent action o
Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by jpphilips(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2017
monex:

not likely. The volume/concentration is too much.
there have been illegal refineries since time imo river

Have you visited a local refining site before?
Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by monex(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
jpphilips:

Have you visited a local refining site before?
you have a point. i am working on assumption. who knows if their volumes can even rival the major refineries
Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by VANENON(f): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Urgently investigate the Chinese construction company on Obirikwerre- Airport link road, because a lot of sooth is coming from there.
They seem to be burning Asphalt and some other chemical substance.
Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by tushbobo(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2017
The government knows what's responsible but seems their hands are tied.
Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by davidif: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by Nnemuka(f): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
davidif:
Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by 61Penguins: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nnemuka:

sheybi d black soot has gone
Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by davidif: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nnemuka:

I am reacting to the soot. Don't they have a Environmental Protection Agency over there?
Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by Nnemuka(f): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
davidif:

I am reacting to the soot. Don't they have a Environmental Protection Agency over there?
you sent me a private mail, i hope is not because of all those breessst you saw on my profile undecided undecided undecided undecided
Thats not me sha, its one short yoruba girl called ROMANGODDESS on instagram.
Re: Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) by MrCork: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Nnemuka:
Again appearance of a black dust resembling a “black soot” on the surface of furnitures, cars, is becoming a thing to worry about here in Portharcourt.

From the Picture, you will think its about to rain but having a close look, you will realize that the sun is covered by the thick smoke coming from God knows where.
The substance covers cars, home furnitures, even when you try to wipe your nose you will notice this dark substance.

Pls oo you guys should help beg authorities to find lasting solutions to this black soot as people around are becoming scared.
Rivers state government pls do something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNa5I6q9ng

..Story..pliss do u hav nyansh? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello To Southern Governors: Buhari Has Restructured Nigeria / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.