Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors (32728 Views)

List Of Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Left The Pulpit To Become Governors / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by vicdom(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2022
As the 2023 presidential election is a few months away, one of the presidential aspirants and leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Friday, paid a visit to the traditional rulers in the three senatorial districts of Ondo State, seeking their support for his aspiration.

Speaking at the palace of the Deji of Akure, the former governor of Lagos State said he had helped many people in the country to achieve their political goals.

Among the beneficiaries of his political benevolence, Tinubu mentioned a former governor of Osun and Ondo States, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, Dr Olusegun Mimiko respectively. He also mentioned Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, and the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) among others.

Tinubu said, “I helped Mimiko get his mandate through court after two years that he was elected. I helped Fayemi get his mandate after three years. It took Aregbesola three years and 10 months to get his mandate. We have helped many people like that.

“We helped Buhari sack them (PDP). We supported him to complete his eight-year term and I have told him I want to succeed him. He said I should go ahead, that is why I came to seek the support of the traditional rulers.”

Tinubu promised to solve the various problems of the country if given the opportunity to be the next president.

“Lagos State was the worst state in Africa when I became governor, we generate meagre revenue then but we did our best. Look at Lagos now, it generates over N40 billion in revenue.

“Division is one of the problems in Nigeria too but there is no division in Lagos because any tribe or religion is welcomed as they can contest and win elections. That is why Lagos is thriving.

"Nigeria has the potential to compete with Russia in oil and gas exploration. If we harness our resources properly and if there is stable electricity, Nigeria will also compete with other nations in manufacturing.

“I am here to seek the blessing of our royal fathers for my presidential ambition because I know where the problems are and if given the opportunity in 2023, Nigeria will be ranked among the best nations in the world. I am imploring all eligible voters to get their Permanent Voters Card revalidated for them to exercise their civic responsibilities,” Tinubu stated.

In his response, the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, described Tinubu as a person who could solve the country’s problems.

In Okitipupa, where Tinubu met with the monarchs at the Ondo South Senatorial District, the Olugbo of Ugboland, Oba Fredrick Obateru-Akinrunta, who spoke on behalf of other traditional rulers, saluted the courage of Tinubu for declaring his presidential ambition, saying he has the charisma and ability to turn the country to a better place.

https://punchng.com/i-helped-aregbesola-fayemi-mimiko-become-govs-tinubu/?amp

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by LegendHero(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2022
This is correct.

Tinubu said, “I helped Mimiko get his mandate through court after two years that he was elected. I helped Fayemi get his mandate after three years. It took Aregbesola three years and 10 months to get his mandate. We have helped many people like that.

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by vicdom(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2022
Lol.... See this drug baron You will never become president no matter what your urchins do, You have failed already, hand tremor ridden gworo chewing f00l

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by FreeStuffsNG: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2022
“I am here to seek the blessing of our royal fathers for my presidential ambition because I know where the problems are and if given the opportunity in 2023, Nigeria will be ranked among the best nations in the world. I am imploring all eligible voters to get their Permanent Voters Card revalidated for them to exercise their civic responsibilities,” Tinubu stated.

In his response, the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, described Tinubu as a person who could solve the country’s problems.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian patriot to the core.
He is extremely competent and capable to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please support the BAT 2023 winning train and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by SarkinYarki: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2022
So because you helped them become governors you want to be president? Oga you are morally unqualified

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Poiu11: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2022
that is a lie by tinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by PressMyButton: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2022
One good turn deserves another. If anything at all, I have learnt that Asiwaju is a leader who puts others first before himself. It is a rarity to see someone who could fight tooth and nail to help a list of individuals become the number one citizen of a state after such a long and hectic years of litigations. He was modest not to extend the list to as many others he had helped achieve their ambitions as Governors. To cap it up, Buhari after 12 long years, was able to achieve the highest pinnacle when he was at his lowest point of surrender.

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by OBALOLA55(m): 1:23am On Mar 05, 2022
LegendHero:
This is correct.

ON HIS MANHOOD WE SHALL STAND

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Praxis758: 1:32am On Mar 05, 2022
When is he visiting Obas in Akoko land?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Passionnn: 3:23am On Mar 05, 2022
A man who has no definite plan of what to do if elected president except that he thinks that becoming a president is his entitlement.
This joke is getting too far.

195 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Totilopussylick(m): 3:34am On Mar 05, 2022
As an underground master planner

But Tinubu, you can never rule Nigeria tongue

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Kaiser20: 3:37am On Mar 05, 2022
Somebody should speak sense into that Tinubu Head . He should stop boasting that he made someone become what they are today.
As human beings we all get support/opportunity from each other in a relationship,
But the ability to turn your opportunity and become successful is based on individual efforts and application.
Tinubu should not take credit for people's success.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by tollyboy5(m): 4:15am On Mar 05, 2022
T

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Maxymilliano(m): 5:06am On Mar 05, 2022
Yes he actually connived with justice Ayo Salami the then president of the court of appeal to get them undeserving judgements

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by NyamiriFlathead: 5:26am On Mar 05, 2022
God bless Tinubu, our incoming president
Ipob bingos can wail to death, nobody cares about those inconsequential and good for nothing ape's descendants
ON TINUBU'S MANDATE I STAND

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Frigga13: 5:30am On Mar 05, 2022
Yoruba and pride ..

See as this one dey form God

Same thing that chased oduduwA out of Heaven.. Pride .. it always go befall a big fall.

Tinubu Must contest
No twist of Yoruba Narratives
No Yoruba excuses whatsoever

All this loud mouth Yoruba god call Tinubu has failed already
Na the fear Dey make druggie talk like fool possessed.

Power returns North..

Tinubu has shown his emptiness and how he’s little brain deceived him to think his a god

Yoruba really finish this man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by kingjizz: 5:36am On Mar 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian patriot to the core.
He is extremely competent and capable to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please support the BAT 2023 winning train and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.

Your future and that of your kids is useless

Supporting an old cow

Have you ever asked yourself ,if you become Nigerian youngest governor or president

Will heaven fail?

Go.and borrow senes

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by JAMO84: 6:00am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu can never be president, according to ipob terrorists.

After eight years of Tinubu presidency:

Tinubu must support Igbo presidency, for equity and fairness - Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF A MORE CONFUSED CLOWNS

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2022
King maker can't become king

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by MadamVanessa(f): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2022
shocked

Fool, so they should help you become the zoo president

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by beerfraud: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2022
What a bad day for ibo cannibals

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by seandurse(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Being a king maker is never a bad idea with the kind of wealth you have sir. You should be resting and enjoying you old age with peace of mind instead of path of depression you want to embark on

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Gadafii: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Oshey baddest, king maker that wants to become the king, poo Daddy cheesy

Alaye jazz down and look after your life, you will be worse than buhari.

We saw how you dey use shiit and piss design ur agbada, how your hands were shaking, how you zoned out for about 20 seconds when you was giving speech, please go back home and rest

No be by force, because I know you've don't have the interest of the country at heart, you just want the title of the president or for we president added to ur name

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by setobaba: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Is that a manifesto?? See useless statement in this 22nd century see weytin baba Dey talk out

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by CryptoTeacher(m): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2022
Okay. So, what are we expected to do now?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by lagosrd: 7:01am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/i-helped-aregbesola-fayemi-mimiko-become-govs-tinubu/?amp

Let the royal fathers vote foe you now. Shebi their royal blessings will take you and your men to aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Fiscus105(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Passionnn:
A man who has no definite plan of what to do if elected president except that he thinks that becoming a president is his entitlement.
This joke is getting too far.

Give him plan nah.

He doesn't have plan? Yet he planned and succeeded when other southwest govs of his contemporary were swept off by Obasanjo tsunami. He planned over the years by installing,Mimiko, Aregbesola, Fayemi, Oshiomole, Fashola. He also spared headed formidable alliance with the likes of Saraki and Co, before the Almighty defunct largest party in Africa was pulled down.

I challenge you to name any individual, dead or alive who had/has raised human managers in Nigeria like Tinubu.

He has no plan yet he was stinkingly rich even before he became governor.

Let I forget, you that has plan for ur life, you are typing rubbish from ur one room apartment, on a forum that was put in place through critical thinking by someone like you in same Nigeria soil o.

......Let try to see ourselves in mirror before we throw jab........

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Judolisco(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Oya Na. Help yourself to be president Na...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Dawn91(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
vicdom:
Lol.... See this drug baron You will never become president no matter what your urchins do, You have failed already, hand tremor ridden gworo chewing f00l
[/s]
Yes I don't like him too, but have small sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by ClassicMan202(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Hhh
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by tiegahpor: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:

If it is written,you are just fuming at the mouth..

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.