Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady (807 Views)

The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
This write-up is not based on mere assumption but my findings and encounter with ladies. It takes the grace of God if you aint guilty of at least one of the listed points, Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling....

10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady...
"just as the topic says"..

1. A guy must be the one to start up a chat and he must be the one throwing the questions else he is not ready to chat...

2. The society frawns against a lady making her intentions known to a guy, therefore, a guy has to keep pestering you b4 you finally agree in order to show to him that you aint cheap or desperate...

3. A lady has to hide her virginity status or pretend to hate sekks in order to portray a descent or an attractive image...

4. Sending Pm to a dude will make you lose your self esteem or pride as a lady....

5. The mentality of an average lady is that, a guy should settle the bills. When the bill arrives at the table, you pretend it doesn’t exist cos you believe it's less of your worry cos a guy should always settle the bills by default...

6. You are doing a guy a great favour by allowing sekks. Some will go as far as stripping unclad raining curses on a dude the moment he fuckks up because they consider it as a favour...

7. A guy who loves you will go extra mile. Most ladies are brainwashed by this assertion. That is, a lady believes she can treat a guy the way she wants and expects the guy should be able to withstand any poo at the expense of true love, not knowing you can pursue a man God has destined 4 u out of ignorance and selfish
motive...

8. Any guy who tries to strike up a convo or pay your transport fare will later ask for your phone number 'cos he wants to woo you...

9. You have to give unending busy excuses in order to portray an image of rear commodity...

10. majority of our ladies believe our world revolve around sekks and that 90% of guys will never resist sekks.

This sounds really funny but it is the real fact. I have spoken to so many ladies and I have come into conclusion that majority of our ladies believe that 90% of guys lack self control and will never resist sekks at any slight given opportunity...

Feel Free To Add Yours...

Source: http://vianaija.com/2017/02/must-read-10-mentality-of-an-average-nigerian-lady/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by LePrezident(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
FTC

I have nothing to add, maybe the poster below me will...
Re: Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by newyorks(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
no tangible point apart from 5no.u're just twisting ideas similar meaning.
Re: Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by firstking01(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yawnnnsss..
Re: Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
....Sigh... smiley
Re: Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by Fuqman(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
There is a grain of truth in every joke or that a joke is truth wrapped in a smile. Apparently, this is not a joke but "TRUTH"

1 Like

Re: Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by eezeribe(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
11)They start making financial demands from the first day... But when you ask for sex,they will say "it's too early".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by diplomacy22: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
a guy that spent a year to get you doesn't mean he can't use a day to dump you. be wise girls. study the word of a guy not his patience cos patience may be fake at times
Re: Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by YUNGLURD(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
pure fact especially no 1..Most of them cant initiate or sustain an intersting convo.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How My Besty Made From 500k To 1million In Just One Wee K / What Does The Future Hold For The Very Ugly Girls? / 4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.