Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

"Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion (10044 Views)

The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 / Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by JB789: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
There is this post trending on social media "Once you tell a Nigerian girl you love her, you start owing her money." This is true and I need to make some clarifications:

This mentality is mostly applicable to girls aged 18-25 years. These set of girls are just trying to understand life and how their bodies work. They do not understand the meaning of 'bad economy' or 'recession'. They don't understand 'saving for the rainy day' or 'investment.' They believe that all there is to life is their bodies, beauty and looks. They will most likely not be able to offer a man any useful advice about how to plan his life. They don't understand 'cost-saving measures'. They believe any man dating them should pay their bills and give them the comfortability they fantasise. They believe their boyfriends/husbands must provide for them even things their parents couldn't give them quite unlike men that start early to plan how to 'make it' even if their parents didn't really 'make it.'

They are usually very enthusiastic about marriage despite being ill prepared for it. There is a positive relationship between their age of marriage and divorce rate. (Social scientists should do well to carry out a proper research on this).

These set of girls are particularly very insulting, disrespectful and tend to run their mouths. They can talk to anyone anyhow they like. They do not know what they want, they don't even understand themselves. They believe they are doing you a favour by dating you.

This attitude is made worse by the number of admirers they get on a regular basis and the volume of attention they get from men. They can afford to misbehave because the next minute, another guy is walking up to them. They forget that this stage of the prime of their life vanishes faster than it started and thus are more likely to make wrong choices about relationship/marriage partners. At this stage, the qualities they look out for in men do not reflect sound judgment and the realities of life. They need proper guidance on relationship choices to avoid destroying their lives with the wrong men with its dire consequences.

If the said girl is still a virgin, it could be worse. Just expect drama; yes, lots of them as they believe life begins and ends with their 'virginity.'

They tend to admire guys with 'wizkid' kind of dressing, dreadlocks, ridiculous haircuts and some attributes they call 'swag'. If you are not ready to sag your trousers amd wear 'three-quarters' and snap pictures in awkward and lidicrous poses, these girls will not roll well with you.

If you need peace of mind in your home, it should be clear to you that they are psychologically immature for marriage. Go for an older woman or wait for them to understand life better. Unless you are a man with loads of patience, forbearance, understanding and tolerance, these set of girls will provoke you, disorganise you, upset and frustrate you completely. You need to be patient and calm with them as they are given to mood changes and attitude problems. They are more likely to change their minds without warning and without cogent reason; this minute they are saying one thing and the next minute they are nagging about a completely different thing. You will get yourself worked-up trying to figure out what their problem is and how to fix it.

You need to be an extraordinary man to handle them properly and effectively and still retain your sanity. You need to be ready to apologise even when you are not wrong. If she is wrong, you have to apologise more.

They do a lot of comparisons at this stage. They compare you with their friends' boyfriends, with the movies they watch and the celebrities on social media. They are all out to live their fantasies and anything short of it they begin to complain about virtually everything;
There are few exceptions though but more often than not, 18-25 year old girls tend to fall into this category.

On the other hand, most ladies (not girls) aged 26 and above can distinguish between fantasy and reality. They have seen some 'things' and understand life more deeply. These group of women know you are doing them a favour by dating them. They are more mature and more ready to handle marriage and what comes with running a home. They are very careful, economical, conscientious and foresighted. They understand what love and relationship is.

They can offer a man a useful advice about how to plan for himself and his family. In fact, my best relationship so far was with a lady of about 26 years old. Judith, may GOD bless you wherever you are, it is very unfortunate we can't get married for reasons beyond our control!

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by mrjaybaba(m): 2:07am On Jul 16, 2017
lol !

1 Like

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Kalatium(m): 2:24am On Jul 16, 2017
Baba I concur

1 Like

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 16, 2017
I didn't read but u re right.

Dia was dis girl, we exchange numbers, three days later she was asking me for money undecided , I was like, can't remember when i vowed to provide all your life needs.

Well, you know the end nah grin

12 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58am On Jul 16, 2017
These foolish women CANT/SHOULDN'T be blamed, it is the dumbass men who actually pay them that are the real problem here!

Women can demand whatever they like, it's their lives, but the day men realized that, WE have the power/ money therefore we make the rules, is the day this BS gonna stop. A woman wants money, just say no and move along, by the time these hungry biatches Are desperate enough they will come down to their senses.

Sadly, some lost men will always pay these animals thus the reason these goldigging broke aass begging women have the audacity to even ask for a Kobo.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by ikp120(m): 6:16am On Jul 16, 2017
Most of them are just useless! Just thinking of them and you're thinking of how much you get for pocket. Na wa o. Na ashawo I dey think about ni? undecided

That's why I call them hoes because they simply go to the highest bidder.

7 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Another women bashing thread.undecided

6 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by oluwashedy: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2017
This post clearly described my ex......

16 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Blackhawk03(f): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
These foolish women CANT/SHOULDN'T be blamed, it is the dumbass men who actually pay them that are the real problem here!

Women can demand whatever they like, it's their lives, but the day men realized that, WE have the power/ money therefore we make the rules, is the day this BS gonna stop. A woman wants money, just say no and move along, by the time these hungry biatches Are desperate enough they will come down to their senses.

Sadly, some lost men will always pay these animals thus the reason these goldigging broke aass begging women have the audacity to even ask for a Kobo.
ikp120:
Most of them are just useless! Just thinking of them and you're thinking of how much you go get for pocket. Na wa o. Na ashawo I dey think about ni? undecided

That's why I call them hoes because they simply go to the highest bidder.

See your empty lives on the outside, did you take your time to read the post before constituting your unending nuisances with this frustrated comments, no? Why? Because the title which Op should change is another way y'all massage your poverty ridden egos, it ignited your damned souls and you rushed to litter this thread with your frustrations.

How much have you even spent on a woman? How much can you boast of? To the bastardized ediat, I pray you get married one day, give birth to a female child and she gets called an animal by a guy. Amen.

Happy Sunday, mofos. kiss

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by RasTafariI: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by RasTafariI: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

See your empty lives on the outside, did you take your time to read the post before constituting your unending nuisances with this frustrated comments, no? Why? Because the title which Op should change is another way y'all massage your poverty ridden egos, it ignited your damned souls and you rushed to litter this thread with your frustrations.

How much have you even spent on a woman? How much can you boast of? To the bastardized ediat, I pray you get married one day, give birth to a female child and she gets called an animal by a guy. Amen.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Blackhawk03(f): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2017
RasTafariI:
undecided

Kinni? undecided
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Naija babes and money na 5and6
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by olayinkajnr(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
These set of girls are particularly very insulting, disrespectful and tend to run their mouths. They can talk to anyone anyhow they like. They do not know what they want, they don't even understand themselves. They believe they are doing you a favour by dating you.

Op, you are absolutely right about this particular observation... First hand experience

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by mapist(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Dia was dis girl, we exchange numbers, three days later she was asking me for money undecided , I was like, can't remember when i vowed to provide all your life needs.

This is a norm when you get the numbers of hungry and immature gals. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Daricon(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

my dear u get problem o

2 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
mapist:

This is a norm when you get the numbers of hungry and immature gals. So sad.

Bro, she ain't a kid, and she's working. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Divay22(f): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

No we don't angry angry angry
Finish the Tory
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by gsogbu(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Op while i MAY slightly agree with you with that age bracket, I would like to notify you that ..
1. Your assertion is not peculiar to the female folks alone but both sexes.
2. The age bracket is even worse in men, as many men even up to their early 30s don't know what they want in life, but only interested in banging as many
girls as they can.
3. Most girls within that age bracket act more matured than ladies. (I have been dating one since she was 18 and i was 20.)
4. Just like others in her age group she knows what she wants, encouraged me to invest.
5. The rate of divorce is not caused by early marriage, but immature couples.
6. These immature couples will rather quit than solve their marital issues

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Divay22:

No we don't angry angry angry
Finish the Tory

Say please grin
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Blackhawk03(f): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Daricon:

my dear u get problem o

Dear me not. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Divay22(f): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Say please grin
Uncle please finish the Tory
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Makes me wonder the kind of ladies most guys on this thread follows or should I say, makes me wonder the kind of guys they are themselves.
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Countrygirl(f): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lemme just reserve my comment.
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Even though this write-up comes like the rattle of a gun, I will sieve the bashing and will agree with you, because you made some right assertions about most Nigerian ladies

I will agree with you on the fact that most ladies that fall within this age range are not so intellectually or morally matured to keep a relationship, and I believe that's why many of them will only put you in the state of obscurity and discombobulation the moment they come into your life.

I will also agree with you on the fact that some of them have no atom of respect for elderly people (inclusive of their own parents). They don't accept correction, they lack manners, and are usually filled with rage of ego due to the volume and rapt attention they get from interested suitors.

Another thing is that they are not very reliable because indecisiveness and lack of contentment are their greatest challenges. They are easily swayed by material things just to satisfy their fantasies. They are usually the ones that parade social media expressing their disgust for financially unstable men because they grew up poor and flawed mentality towards relationship. They go with the highest bidder and follow anything on boxers at the expense of their insatiable desires. However, dating them can be very risky because you will begin to panic with the way they will looking when someone like Hushpuppi passes cheesy

The only thing that usually open the eyes of many ladies to reality and change them completely is when they have a sorrowful experience. E.g disease, breakup, abortion, etc.

Well, I believe there are still a handful of ladies who are within this age range and are still intellectually and morally upright to fit in in marriage

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Countrygirl(f): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
MzLarem:
Makes me wonder the kind of ladies most guys on this thread follows or should I say, makes me wonder the kind of guys they are themselves.
seriously.. I always wonder whenever they type this kind of nonsense
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Divay22:

Uncle please finish the Tory

Hahahahahaha. grin abeg, u re too sweet kiss
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Countrygirl(f): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even though this write-up comes like the rattle of a gun, I still agree with you because you made some right assertions about most Nigerian ladies

I will agree with you on the fact that most ladies that fall within this age range are not intellectually or morally matured to keep a relationship, and I believe that's why many of them put you in a state of obscurity and discombobulation

I will also agree with you on the fact that some of them have no atom of respect elderly people (even their own parents). They don't accept correction, they they are usually filled with overbloated ego due to the volume of attention they get from interested suitors

Another thing is that they are not very reliable because indecisiveness and lack of contentment are their greatest challenges. They are easily swayed by material things just to satisfy their fantasies. They follow anything on trouser as the expense of their insatiable desires

Well, I believe there are still handful of ladies who are within this age range and are still intellectually and morally upright to fit in in marriage
I totally agree with your last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Didnt read everything but the first sentence alone makes me agree with you..........

Talking to a girl for the first time is like procuring a contract to be mini bank to her where she can withdraw, and take loans
(there is never a depositing except for a few very minutscule ones)

its appalling and pitiful.,........
Still though i blame them ass+hole guys who sign the contract to become mini banks to them...............

9 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
MzLarem:

i dont think op limited his post to nl ladies only.........
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Countrygirl:
seriously.. I always wonder whenever they type this kind of nonsense
It's just preposterous, they feel they have the right to label ladies but they don't want to be labeled. They ought to know that you play 30% role in determining the kind of relationship you find yourself in.

Even boys that just finished Ssce too will also be having opinion...Lol. Like what have you even seen in life?
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Omotayor123(f): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
lol Op you're kinda right. grin grin

May God save person. tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other / How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.