Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured (38263 Views)

Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic / Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Accident Along Benin Highway Few Days Ago,Some Dead,Others Injured(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured by ogene70: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
may their souls rest in peace .
this is why I love to travel in my private car no matter the cost, with this harsh economy most of these drivers hardly do proper maintenance .
Re: Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured by juman(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
The country is not good.

Drivers drive too fast in the north because there are better roads but there are no law enforcer to regulate their speeds.

So drive carefully dont kill yourself or other road users!
Re: Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured by sinisters(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
9jakohai:

PLS pass through the road ist and then comment if it is a bad decision or not. Our leaders do not care about the life of an average Nigeria, we have the money to build another airport. More accident will still happen on that road with the way people are being forced to a single narrow and very bad lane. I passed there twice recently and it was almost a nightmare.

So, we should leave the Abuja airport runway like that....till it causes a major air disaster.

What other solution do you have. We should have repaired that runway 20 years ago. We did not. Now it is bad....and it needs repair urgently. We have no choice.

And flights are being diverted to Kaduna because it is connected to Abuja by rail and by a dual carriageway.

We have to build a second airport for Abuja eventually though.

I am not much of an Amaechi fan....but this is not one of his bad decisions.
Re: Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured by akigbemaru: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Accident
Re: Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
sinisters:

1.I have travelled the road about 30 times or more from 1997-date., most recently last year, and the road, while rough in some places, is smooth in others.

And anyway it is being repaired.

2.What alternative do you propose by the way? If not Kaduna what alternative.?

3.As I said earlier....I flew to and from Abuja last month. The runway is bumpy and needs repair. It was not as bad in 2011 when I flew into Abuja severally.

4.We should have repaired that runway at least 20 years ago. And Abuja should have a second airport.
Re: Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured by Litmus: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wow, lovely graphic pics; christ-sake, where's my tub of Vaseline. Please Niaralandrs keep the graphic pics coming
Re: Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured by sharpshap(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Women and their bags, see that woman no gree free her bag despite the pains. Quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Heyah!!! May God heal dem.. that woman in the pix.. she no gree leave her Bag..mayb dia is money Inside
Re: Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured by TinaAnita(f): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
It's obvious the accident didn't affect that lady otherwise she wouldn't remember she was with a bag. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
Re: Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured by ibrocool(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wait o, the people in the car will be trying to safe their lives when the accident happened, but I can see the woman was trying to safe her bag.

women like money more than anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: / FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers / 10 People Who Survived The Impossible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.