Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) (40312 Views)

Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) / Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by OlaMiki: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
if dem give u enof money for ur side , u wont be kidnapping , doing thuggery and hiding in the creek , yeye flat head IPOD tongue tongue
emmy4lov:
stupid and s3nsles ....N 500 at work ...
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by chronique(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
ckmayoca:
Issorite. People carrying what they can't even read. Abohkee

You just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Beckham14: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is Femi Adesina handwriting. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by IVORY2009(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
how much are they going to pay per head? shocked shocked I have some boys to supply!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
they are also "saying what they want"
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Bibors(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Did these people duly inform the police? Why were they not invited to tell Nigerians the very policy they are supporting. Did security report not tell the IGP that hoodlums are about to hijack the rally/ protest or whatever it's called?.
Fulanis will never cease to amaze me, zombies will always be zombies, even in intense hunger, they still remain zombies.
While Chinua Achebe said " There was a Country"
I say " There is a Country".
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by bjay9: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Am sure this rally is as a result of #200 each They can't even read what they are holding Somehow for aboki people
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Just remembered Achebe's book l read in UNN " THE TROUBLE WITH NIGERIA". One man one vote with these set of people there in Bauchi must be injustice.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by 1shortblackboy: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
xstry:
you mean the same way the PDP paid people to protest for what they knew nothing about
i know its a free world but if u have to quote me pls say something meaningful

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Likei(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
buhari is dead already, the "cabal" is too embarrassed to announce his death. FINALLY POWER RETURNS BACK TO THE SOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Buharimustgo: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
The are the zombies holding this nation down,they are trained to love Satan and his demons,so we are expecting anything less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by mastengsynergy: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmmmm.........
The end will justify the means.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Omoteyi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
what is thousands here...........Naija and exaggeration!. End time supporters.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by NNVanguard(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
me I don't tire to follow una go,make una give us our Oodua country jo

I strongly believe you are a proponent of One Nigeria
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by solidman59(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Is it by carrying placards?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ayaside(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Not surprised.. Would have been surprised if they had said he is SICK.Dude is HEALTHY. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by MARKone(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
UK gave us Ibori and abducted our President. What manner of exchange is that?

Lol

They should keep Buhari abeg, we prefer Ibori.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
How can you protest that someone is alive!?

7 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by czaratwork: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
make this one no spread o.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by cosmosekeh: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hope they informed d IG of police b4 d protest else I see partiality bcus tubaba was asked to get a permit

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Mrjaz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hungry youths ............. Well they need their pay I don't blame them....if he is healthy and alive he should address Nigerians in a video period. Buhari too like stone age I don't blame him either 74 years old brain. God save Nigeria Amen.

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by breakeven: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nigeria is at a standstill because of religion and tribe. And it did not start today. The problem is that our southern brothers have beentoo blind to see it. The only leader who saw it was ojukwu but we labeled him and threw away an opportunity for all of us to go our separate ways. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Only God knows how much these ones have been paid. N500 I guess.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by toluxa1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Any 'Nigerian' that wish my president death, it is their president that will die!
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
These were the same kind of followers that were violent in 2011. Hungry, senseless daft kind of animals. They are not human beings in every sense of the word.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
WHAT A SCANTY CROWD, CALLED THOUSANDS!
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by arcisong(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
aljazira:
[s]Dear southerners, northerners get sense pass una. You say most of them are illiterate but they play their cards perfectly. In the midst of a sagging economy and and cloud of uncertainty, they support their own irrespective of the real issue at stake. They too are suffering yet stick to Buhari's economy plan. They are cashing into the agricultural policy of the FG and guess what? [/s]With #500 to $1,[s] government is exporting agricultural produce to other countries to their advantage. The Ooni of Ife has also key into that for his people. You think northerners will do to Buhari what you did to Jonathan in 2012? WAKE UP SOUTHERNERS. Most of the people that wail, like and share on Nairaland don't have voters card but those guys you call names have. Think twice. [/s]
Stop saying what you don't know. I just paid for my domain 316 Naira to 1$
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Kunlexxxx(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
xstry:
you mean the same way the PDP paid people to protest for what they knew nothing about
This is not about PDP, its about Nigeria. PDP and APC have done nothing to be appreciated in This country. It is only in Nigeria a President would leave the country without the Citizens knowing anything about his alleged health status. This government is as bad as PDP's government if not worse.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by GreatLibra: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hahahaha i wan say Something but i have Nothing to say
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
THE SAME EVIL STATE THAT KILLED ELEVEN COPERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
xstry:
Normally, from where you are from, do you protest that someone is alive?

It pains me that it's just us Nigerians that hurt ourselves. We hold on to an ideal out of sentiments. With one voice this nation will change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back / Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition / The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.