Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) (40479 Views)

Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) / Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Jesusloveyou: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pidgin2:
If only they could raise the dead
if only you can kill God

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by autonomous22: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
ckmayoca:
Issorite. People carrying what they can't even read. Abohkee

Your Mouth no gud at all.....You harsh
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by malambuba(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Great people of NORTHERN NIGERIA
#Sai_Baba
The populated part of the Nation
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by malambuba(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
1shortblackboy:
sey dem don collect their 1k appearance fee. so make dem do their job
Na 1K weh concern U?
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by justnnecky(f): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
It is not by taking to the street,let them bring him out and show him to the public that he's alive and healthy.....cattle reared association,disturbing the street with their body odour
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by IslamicRebel01: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
I will Bleep Aisha if Buhari dies.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sai Buhari. The change is here and I love it. We shall never go back to lootocracy. The supporters of the thieves can go and hang.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by chinedu23(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
If u want to die jst enter their midle anf shout buhari don kpai grin lol
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by dyangprof(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
1shortblackboy:
sey dem don collect their 1k appearance fee. so make dem do their job

yes.

bur e no reach 1000 wey we colet o

na just 500 nAira only.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by venus4cupid: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by venus4cupid: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
autonomous22:

Your Mouth no gud at all.....You harsh
Hahahahahaha

Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Most of them can't even read.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by afamaustin(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
gentle men and ladys how much did d pay u to do this.Is only God that will say about buharis health condition even his wife dont knw his whereabout
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
na these old men be youths?
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ckmayoca: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Elhabeeb1:

Maybe you wrote the placards for them, idiot.

Good u r fighting for ur olodo brothers but ur ban is on the way before morning sha
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by deezydez: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
These ones even cows get sense pass them!!
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ststyreal(f): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Youths ??

You mean Hausa youths ??

They don't even know where he is but all they know is that he's alive

Infact you are one million times correct. Wetin dem know? I dey pity youths and children from the north too much, their educated leaders are wicked using them for their evil agendas freely. I served in the north and I most tell u, they all need to be westernly educated in other to be liberated.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Tidamsel: 1:03am On Feb 09, 2017
Yes o

My presido is alive!
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by smoooty11: 4:02am On Feb 09, 2017
See dem, ALMAJIRIS before you know it they will start burning churches and looting shops of southerners . Stufid feeple.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Opinedecandid:
Nonsense!

They are like say what you want, I am a zombie for life.
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2017
aljazira:
Dear southerners, northerners get sense pass una. You say most of them are illiterate but they play their cards perfectly. In the midst of a sagging economy and and cloud of uncertainty, they support their own irrespective of the real issue at stake. They too are suffering yet stick to Buhari's economy plan. They are cashing into the agricultural policy of the FG and guess what? With #500 to $1, government is exporting agricultural produce to other countries to their advantage. The Ooni of Ife has also key into that for his people. You think northerners will do to Buhari what you did to Jonathan in 2012? WAKE UP SOUTHERNERS. Most of the people that wail, like and share on Nairaland don't have voters card but those guys you call names have. Think twice.

How is selling agricultural produce #500 to a $1 to our advantage? That means a bag of rice will be 43 dollars. How exactly does foreigners buying our produce very cheap help us again??
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by waluga(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2017
thats how those cows start to misbehave whenever theyve given them tuwo shinkanfa and dat disgusting looking draw soup.....malu will always be a malu
Re: 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) by ElCapone(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Love Machine:
How can i pray for someone i have not seen for 2 weeks?Why are you people hiding him from nigerians if you know he is alive?
I meant pray for ur own favor and forget abt nija wahala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Views Umuahia, Abia From A Helicopter (Photos) / Peter Obi Reacts To Anthony Blinken's Call To Tinubu / Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.