Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 (6506 Views)

Poll: Super Eagles Vs Argentina. Predictions?

Argentina wins: 35% (32 votes)
Nigeria wins: 44% (40 votes)
Draw: 20% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Fifa Launch Argentina Vs Nigeria Match-fixing Probe / Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 / Argentina Vs South Korea [4 - 1] On Thursday 17th June 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by hollandis(f): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2009
Sagamite:

You mean the same inferiority complex he demonstrated when he drew 0-0 with Argentina in the 1995 Confederations cup? undecided

Analysis is a gift of the brain.
Mr conservative, go ahead and tip USA for the 2010 finals,afterall they were unlucky to lose to Brasil at the 2009 Confederations cup.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2009
hollandis:

Mr conservative, go ahead and  tip USA for the 2010 finals,afterall they were unlucky to lose to Brasil at the 2009 Confederations cup.

No, I don't predict, as I try and only stick with facts, not conjectures.

Just wanted to highlight how funny it is that your sat down by your PC, put your fingers at the keyboard and typed a suggestion out of your whims that someone has inferiority complex without checking the factual history at hand.

See my signature.

Note: This was the same Argentina that beat your "Great" Westerhof 2-1 just the previous year.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
Sagamite:

No, I don't predict, as I try and only stick with facts, not conjectures.

Just wanted to highlight how funny it is that your sat down by your PC, put your fingers at the keyboard and typed a suggestion out of your whims that someone has inferiority complex without checking the factual history at hand.

See my signature.

Note: This was the same Argentina that beat your "Great" Westerhof 2-1 just the previous year.

that is why i laugh when i see comments like this, let me tell you young man, in soccer there is NO-i repeat- NO consistency, did u see bolivia vs argentina??
bolivia KILLED MASSACRED them 6-1
(by the way the match was of recent so if u want to argue, u have absolutely no grounds)
even though argentina is could be a threat to nigeria, c'mon everyone(including THE BEST teams) loses a game once in a while, according to me, group B leader and second place is totally up for grabs

Note: Everyone loses a game once in a while, so why not be optimistic for you home team
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
bboiabb:

that is why i laugh when i see comments like this, let me tell you young man, in soccer there is NO-i repeat- NO consistency, did u see bolivia vs argentina??
bolivia KILLED MASSACRED them 6-1
(by the way the match was of recent so if u want to argue, u have absolutely no grounds)
even though argentina is could be a threat to nigeria, c'mon everyone(including THE BEST teams) loses a game once in a while, according to me, group B leader and second place is totally up for grabs

Note: Everyone loses a game once in a while, so why not be optimistic for you home team

Try and understand the history of my arguments before commenting on them.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
im sorry but  history has nothing to do with it. were the same players playing soccer 40 years ago?? if yes, then my argument is not valid

i dont understand why u decide 2 force your way to prove that argentina is better, ive listed my examples and facts, but u r still against them, (i believe its cos u r secretly argentine tongue)
but on a more serious note, remeber when morrocco used to be almost as good as egypt and used to win games by a goal difference of 3(minimum), see where they are now,
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by dhamie2009(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2009
naija for life. forget all probs we are gettin out of the group smiley

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
dhamie2009:

naija for life. forget all probs we are gettin out of the group smiley

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

CORRECT GUY ABEG
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Sagamite(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
bboiabb:

im sorry but  history has nothing to do with it. were the same players playing soccer 40 years ago?? if yes, then my argument is not valid

i dont understand why u decide 2 force your way to prove that argentina is better, ive listed my examples and facts, but u r still against them, (i believe its cos u r secretly argentine tongue)
but on a more serious note, remeber when morrocco used to be almost as good as egypt and used to win games by a goal difference of 3(minimum), see where they are now,

This guy, can you read English text?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
i speak german english AND french fluently,
to answer your question, yes i understand and read english. which one is english text?? u sef do u read and speak english well, because your analysis/prediction is so off.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Sagamite(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
bboiabb:

i speak german english AND french fluently,
to answer your question, yes i understand and read english. which one is english text?? u sef do u read and speak english well, because your analysis/prediction is so off.

OK, since you understand English, you must be dim-witted then.

Fool,

No 1, I never made any predictions of what would happen. So I don't see how you concluded that I believe Argentina (or even Nigeria) would win.

No 2, I have demonstrated belief in Amodu through my previous posts. Furthermore, why I am flabbergasted you came to the conclusion I believe SE would lose.

No 3, the reason I referred back to 1995 (and to France game) was that hollandis said Amodu would have inferiority complex (and probably lose miserably) when he faces Argentina (and I assume any other big footballing nation) and I reminded him Amodu has led Nigeria against Argentina (and France) before and neither complex or losing happened, not that I was predicting the scores would be the same.

Do you get it now, dumbo?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by FBS: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2009
Keep the "talk" civil guys. . . cheesy
Thanks
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by hollandis(f): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

, and the same argentina lost to the Bulgarian team we walloped 3-0,and the same Argentina squad had a Maradona who dazzled and dazzled and dazzled and dazzled and was banned for taking enhancing drugs.

Mind you,I have no problem with indigenous coaches. If you must know,Amodu had the greatest opportunity to ressurrect the dying confidence, football lovers had in their local Coaches.Unfortunately he did not just fail but he failed woefully.

If you talk about Amodu of 8years ago(the last time he qualified us for the world cup),I could have taken sides with you.

Amodu of now is technically inept,negligent and irresponsible.

BTW If you listened to Brilla Fm this morning,you would have heard Amodu say ,and I quote ''No local based player is in my squad to Anglola 2010 Nations cup.

Taking Amodu to the world cup is the sign of things to fall apart.It will be the beginning of the bottom end of Nigerian Football .

Sack Amodu now and salvage our football heritage
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
hollandis:

, and the same argentina lost to the Bulgarian team we walloped 3-0,and the same Argentina squad had a Maradona who dazzled and dazzled and dazzled and dazzled and was banned for taking enhancing drugs.

Mind you,I have no problem with indigenous coaches. If you must know,Amodu had the greatest opportunity to ressurrect the dying confidence, football lovers had in their local Coaches.Unfortunately he did not just fail but he failed woefully.

If you talk about Amodu of 8years ago(the last time he qualified us for the world cup),I could have taken sides with you.

Amodu of now is technically inept,negligent and irresponsible.

BTW If you listened to Brilla Fm this morning,you would have heard Amodu say ,and I quote ''No local based player is in my squad to Anglola 2010 Nations cup.

Taking Amodu to the world cup is the sign of things to fall apart.It will be the beginning of the bottom end of Nigerian Football .

Sack Amodu now and salvage our football heritage

Yep, I see the failure and doom from his records of winning and not conceding goals.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by teejazz2: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
i realy like our group and i have faith in dose guys and i know dat dey will make nigeria proud i want dem 2 win argentines becos we want dem 2 no dat we ready 4 any team. nigeria will surely win de match against agentina.because dose boys are on fire now.let wait and see till dat time
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

OK, since you understand English, you must be dim-witted then.

Fool,

No 1, I never made any predictions of what would happen. So I don't see how you concluded that I believe Argentina (or even Nigeria) would win.

No 2, I have demonstrated belief in Amodu through my previous posts. Furthermore, why I am flabbergasted you came to the conclusion I believe SE would lose.

No 3, the reason I referred back to 1995 (and to France game) was that hollandis said Amodu would have inferiority complex (and probably lose miserably) when he faces Argentina (and I assume any other big footballing nation) and I reminded him Amodu has led Nigeria against Argentina (and France) before and neither complex or losing happened, not that I was predicting the scores would be the same.

Do you get it now, dumbo?

that pained me sooooooooooo much, u know?? cheesy cheesy

Sagamite:

"No, I don't predict, as I try and only stick with "facts", not conjectures, "

u make me laugh, b4 u were staying u stick with facts. now u r saying

"the reason I referred back to 1995 (and to France game) was that hollandis said Amodu would have inferiority complex (and probably lose miserably) when he faces Argentina (and I assume any other big footballing nation) and I reminded him Amodu has led Nigeria against Argentina (and France) before and neither complex or losing happened, not that I was predicting the scores would be the same."

isnt that just plain stupidity??
how do u f***ing know that it is going to be the same??
the game NEVER stays the same, B4 argentina played bloivia and tied, next time they lost, how is that the same, eh??
mmmchew, born fool
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Sagamite(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
bboiabb:

that pained me sooooooooooo much, u know?? cheesy cheesy

u make me laugh, b4 u were staying u stick with facts. now u r saying

"the reason I referred back to 1995 (and to France game) was that hollandis said Amodu would have inferiority complex (and probably lose miserably) when he faces Argentina (and I assume any other big footballing nation) and I reminded him Amodu has led Nigeria against Argentina (and France) before and neither complex or losing happened, not that I was predicting the scores would be the same."

isnt that just plain stupidity??
how do u f***ing know that it is going to be the same??
the game NEVER stays the same, B4 argentina played bloivia and tied, next time they lost, how is that the same, eh??
mmmchew, born fool

Mor-on, you want me to also explain the difference between predicting results and mental state to you? grin

Take Omega 3 tablets.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

you want a slowpoke like
me to also explain the difference between predicting results and mental state to you? grin

to answer your question,
1.why are you so dumb??
2.what does a persons[b]YOUR [/b]mental state have to do with Soccer/football.
3.being a mentally challenged person like you has absolutely NOTHING to do with sports period. so look for a mentally challenged website so talk sh-it. OK??
4. u r as stupid as a piece of bread. actually nooooo. at least bread can b used for something, however, u on the other hand are a useless human being, [with the memory span of a gold fish (if u didnt know, their memory span lasts THREE seconds, so it totally fits)]
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
bboiabb:

to answer your question,
1.why are you so dumb??
2.what does a personsYOUR [/b]mental state have to do with Soccer/football.
3.being a mentally challenged person like you has absolutely NOTHING to do with sports period. so look for a mentally challenged website so talk sh-it. OK??
4. u r as silly as a piece of bread. actually nooooo. at least bread can b used for something, however, u on the other hand are a useless human being, [with the memory span of a gold fish (if u didnt know, their memory span lasts THREE seconds, so it totally fits)]

If you don't stop it, this is what would happen to you, dim-wit:

[b]
Always say "No" to drugs, mo-ron.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
, okayy, ??
so now ur my dad??
by the way, pls pls pls stop putting up pictures of yourself on the internet, it gave a person nightmares already oh and make him die from shock, i bet thats y u have no friends and spend 24/7 on nairaland.com, it totally makes sense, (im sorry but your insults arent even paining me, so keep sending them so that you will keep wasting your life on the websitegrin )
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by snakova(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
Sagamite:

Do you mean the inferiority complex he had against France?
guy, after nations cup i am pretty sure you wont be as cocky. in football winning is al that matters. not a 15-8-1 record or thereabout. and dont compare amodu with hiddink. it would be disrespecting all that football is about: quality,grit,technical ability e.t.c.WC1998 holland semis. WC2002 korea semis. WC2006 australia first timers only to be cheated out in the second round against eventual champs italy. russia euro2008 semis. chelsea FA cup winners, champs league semis in half a season to mention a few in hiddink's resume. slovakia had destiny on their side. the man had two years and is still complaining.if we cant win in africa,how you wan defeat argentina?Because he beat France, that had to cheat blatantly to go the world cup.anyhow sha,they can commune as per he qualified under similar circumstances.we have the boys.all that is lacking is co-ordination.ask otto raehaggel
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Sagamite(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
snakova:

guy, after nations cup i am pretty sure you wont be as cocky. in football winning is al that matters. not a 15-8-1 record or thereabout. and dont compare amodu with hiddink. it would be disrespecting all that football is about: quality,grit,technical ability e.t.c.WC1998 holland semis. WC2002 korea semis. WC2006 australia first timers only to be cheated out in the second round against eventual champs italy. russia euro2008 semis. chelsea FA cup winners, champs league semis in half a season to mention a few in hiddink's resume. slovakia had destiny on their side. the man had two years and is still complaining.if we cant win in africa,how you wan defeat argentina?Because he beat France, that had to cheat blatantly to go the world cup.anyhow sha,they can commune as per he qualified under similar circumstances.we have the boys.all that is lacking is co-ordination.ask otto raehaggel

When Hiddink took Australia to the 2nd round, he is a genius, you did not look at the fact that their group was not that hard.

When Amodu, beat France with a 2nd string team, it is because France is blah blah blah. grin grin grin grin grin

When Hiddink fails to qualify a strong team like Russia by losing to a minnow like Slovakia that [size=14pt]Cyprus[/size] TRASHED this year, it is because Arshavin was not there.

When Amodu qualifies for WC playing 12 games and losing none, he needs a refresher course or a white man to assist him as technical advisor

All these funny arguments when one is black and the other is white. Whites are superior, init? grin

FACE IT MATE, HIDDINK FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILED!!! Amodu succeeded.

Amodu's record:

Nigeria
6 Nigerian FA cup
1 Nigerian League championship

South Africa
1 South African FA Cup
1 South African Charity Cup
1 South African Top Eight Cup (best 8 teams in league KO cup)

Africa
1 African Intercontinental cup
1 African Super Cup
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by A40(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2009
All i would say in this game is we should watch out for Gonzalo Higuain
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by anobscase(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
Super Eagles can always stand up and win Argentina.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
Blah blah blah, d bottomline is dat d S.E will do their best in d WORLD CUP. Those guyz av got sum points 2 prove,none apart 4rm Obi Mikel is in a top club.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2009
i think that Nigeria will perform very well in the world cup.

the cup of African nations will show how they are likely to perform. grin

all i can do is hope for the best. they will definitely surprise other teams i pray!
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by jpilata(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2009
Nigeria must win
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by emmacent: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2009
the super eagle will beat argentina 3 goals to 1
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by allenzhang(f): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2009
it is the first time that the World Cup will be hold in Africa.and Nike become one of the largest sponsors to release Nike Air Kobe 2010 and Nike Air Max 2010.

These games will take place for one month from June 11 to July 11, 2010. Check out the detailed 2010 World Cup Soccer dates schedule in the official link.
http://fulljordan.com/ShowClass55.aspx
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by snakova(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2009
amodu please and please, let ur boys play excellent, scintillating football. let them shine as black diamonds in angola. i dont want you to lose to argentina. infact i want you to win. but why don't you accept positive criticism and do the right thing other than following sentiments. allow for a technical man to assist you, as your assistant so that he won't steal or koloby or swav your glory.ten cate is the man. not keshi
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by GTay(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2010
I want [b]Higuain [/b]to score tongue

But i want Naija to win grin
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by nich(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2010
GTay:

But i want Naija to win grin

naija? cheesy win? grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 15, 2010
GTay:

I want [b]Higuain [/b]to score  tongue

But i want Naija to win  grin
nich:

naija?   cheesy  win?   grin   grin 

yes naija will win,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

.:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. / 2013/14 English Football Pools / 100% Sure 2+ Odds For All Football Punters Direct To Your Phone.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.