Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Fan Proposes To His Girlfriend In Front Of Celine Dion, See Her Reaction. (PHOTO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fan Proposes To His Girlfriend In Front Of Celine Dion, See Her Reaction. (PHOTO (844 Views)

Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Proposes To His Girlfriend In Front Of Celine Dion, See Her Reaction. (PHOTO by daddysem: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Celine Dion’s had a priceless reaction to two of her fans getting engaged in Las Vegas over the weekend was absolutely priceless.
The singer was hosting a meet and greet and watched on as Nick Janevski got down on one knee to ask his girlfriend Austin McMillan to marry him.She told Entertainment Tonight:
“I was shocked and couldn’t get any words out, so Celine backed up into the curtain behind us and said, ‘Are you going to say yes?’
“Celine was shocked and I was too. She was super sweet and wished us a long and happy marriage like she had with her husband [René Angélil]. Then [she] invited herself to the wedding!”

Austin took to Instagram to write
when @celinedion is just as shocked as you are at your PROPOSAL !!!

there are no words to describe this moment! what i thought was just going to be a special night seeing my favorite performer turned out to be a night filled with so much happiness, surprise & celebration with everyone we love & even ended with donuts and ice cream so idk how it could get better! i get to marry the man of my dreams & grow old with my best friend God’s timing is so perfect. nothing could be better than this!

See reaction here - http://gistwriter.com/index.php/2017/02/08/fan-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in-front-of-celine-dion-see-her-reaction-photos/
Re: Fan Proposes To His Girlfriend In Front Of Celine Dion, See Her Reaction. (PHOTO by marshalcarter: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
sumbody...pls help mee.....I need 2k for drugs plsss....plsss anybody plssss

(1) (Reply)

OMG: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / To Keep His Girlfriend, Man Allows Her To Sleep With Other Men / As Parents How Will You Feel About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.