Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ (11723 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Celine And The Hoffman … (18+) / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
M Y T H O U G H T ☕☕
-----------------------------------------

Celine Dion is 50+ and Joyce Meyer is 70+. Living for Christ is the best life my dear.
Living for Christ may not look fashionable but should we be ashamed of what is profitable?

Was just thinking out loud.
Have a nice day....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by donbachi(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Joyce meyer is spirit(holy spirit) filled,while celine odion is also spirit(kaikai)filled...so,both are spirits filled...for real celine's life has not really been the same after the death of her husband and her brother..just feel for her.

20 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
donbachi:
Joyce meyer is spirit(holy spirit) filled,while celine odion is also spirit(kaikai)filled...so,both are spirits filled...for real celine's life has not really been the same after the death of her husband and her brother..just feel for her.

Your thoughts though
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by IamPlato(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
One Has Aids And The Other Is An MILF

And Why Exactly Are We Comparing Them undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
If Celine Dion show for my village, everybody go think say na tree spirit (iwin inu igi) come alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by kingreign(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
IamPlato:
One Has Aids And The Other Is An MILF

And Why Exactly Are We Comparing Them undecided
your thought and your engrish tho...
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by catwalq(f): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
How does religion factor in their looks for heaven's sake?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Alright
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by danyexcel: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
catwalq:

Canal minds. Can never understand the things of the spirit. See my daddy Oyedepo?

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
danyexcel:

Canal minds. Can never understand the things of the spirit. See my daddy Oyedepo?

He wouldn't
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by ubunja(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
catwalq:
atheist spotted
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Texman21: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
like seriously?what has religion have to do with someones looks bunch of religious fanatics

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by tee59(f): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
I can't believe that was Celine Dion shocked. My idol. Something is wrong somewhere. I learnt, she has cancer and suffers depression too. I feel like weeping for her cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Funmmyastic: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Something is eating up this woman,just a shadow of herself.

5 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by brodalikeme(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Seems Celine Dion hasn't recovered frpm the death of her husband and brother. She needs therapy or rehab

6 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by ubunja(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Women have an expiry date.

Celine meet The Wall.

It's undefeated

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by catwalq(f): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
ubunja:
atheist spotted

On the contrary sir,I believe in God and in salvation. As per the topic,tell me its healthy lifestyle or something not religion.

Or those Chosen members looking haggard are not serving God too?

5 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by catwalq(f): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
danyexcel:

The level of your gullibility is shocking.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by linecrosser: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
It's not about religion, and BTW Christianity is not a religion it's a way of life.
Even caleb at 80 years was still strong to take mountain, and Moses was also strong till death. Being born again and being close to God is profitable in all ways. When God instructs us to keep our body from fornication or adultery it's for our own good.
It pays to serve Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by ubunja(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
catwalq:

On the contrary sir,I believe in God and in salvation. As per the topic,tell me its healthy lifestyle or something not religion.

its a combination of both: Healthy lifestyle and close communion with the Prince of Life.

God can't dwell in you and it doesn't show.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by catwalq(f): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
ubunja:
its a combination of both: Healthy lifestyle and close communion with the Prince of Life.

God can't dwell in you and it doesn't show.

In that case anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus will be unhealthy. Then I ask again,what of our Chosen brothers?

2 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is the only thought that comes across the average naija youths mind when other countries are thinking of 7g technology.
What the hell am I doing in this country undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense and religion

2 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Jokerman(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
catwalq:

Where have you seen chosen members haggard??
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by BanevsJoker(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jokerman:

Where have you seen chosen members haggard??
Chosen MOPOL spotted.

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by MiddleDimension: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
linecrosser:
It's not about religion, and BTW Christianity is not a religion it's a way of life.
Even caleb at 80 years was still strong to take mountain, and Moses was also strong till death. Being born again and being close to God is profitable in all ways. When God instructs us to keep our body from fornication or adultery it's for our own good.
It pays to serve Jesus.

so is Islam and the ATR. they are all ways of life

2 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Kingkun69(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pls Abeg how do those 2 things correlate like.....
So being a Christian gives youth or...
They are white women they age like milk you can see some of 35 looking like 50
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Kingkun69(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
The amount of rubbish I see on this forum mehn sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by dipseacon: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Why the fuxk would you bring spirituality into this? Do you know if Celine Dione is suffering from an undisclosed ailment asides the fact that she lost her husband and brother? Don't be quick to judge people...I take it you haven't seen life at all. When you experience what they call 'life' small, you'd understand you should never judge anyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by martineverest(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
rubbish...can't u see that Celine Dion is skinny?.

show us a comparison when Celine is fleshy like Joyce

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Aidejay(m): 12:56am On Jul 22, 2019
This OP is a joker grin

3 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Aidejay(m): 12:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Jane Fonda 81 YEARS OLD

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Aidejay(m): 1:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Diane Keaton 73 years old

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Fat Ladies / My Girl's Pussy Stinks / Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.