Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (66415 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by loswhite(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
i for don throw her inside the water too before she go explain say na test we dey do lol. lead us not into temptation abi she no sabi pray our lorsd prayer ni

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by ednut1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
undecided the lord knows i go fail that test

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by xynerise: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
People get time dey test sha grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Obiwannn: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Apple1992:
Please read this to the end, though it's lengthy. Apology for any blunder.

Yesterday me, my friend Charles (not real name) and her girlfriend Janet (not real name) were returning from church, we were heading home, when suddenly Janet, asked Charles to handover his phone to her, Charles. gave her the phone. I and Charles did not suspect or expect any fouls play because that's not the first time she holds the phone and by right a girl friend has the right to see or holds the boyfriend phone if need be.( my opinion)

But we notice when the phone was handover to her , she immediately open the phone, remove the battery, sim card and the SD card, then put back the battery without putting back the sim and the SD card. I personally was confused I don't know about my friend but I think he was more confused than me.

When my friend asked her the reason for that, she said nothing, we were all mute, we trekked a distance when the most surprising and the most shocking happen.

When we got to the head bridge, we stood and look for bike. Janet, pass us and threw the phone into the river. I was like is she mad, what did she find in the phone that got her so furious and if she found anything that upset her was this the right action to take.

charles, asked her in a calm voice why? she respond in aggressive voice "don't asked me any stupid question" the anger was burning in me I feel like devouring the girl or tore her to pieces, how can she do that to my friend now that phones are costly? many things run throw my mind,

I look at my friend, he said we should go, I said to him we should do what? he said let's go. I said to him we can't just live her let treat this girl, he said no. "I always said am the last guy that will rest up my hand on a lady" and Janet is not just a lady but my girlfriend and my lover, so I can't, everything happen for a reason " Charles said to me.

As we were about to live, Janet call us back, hugged my friend kiss him. And I was even more confused. what is it today. Then he open up to tell us that he was tempting my friend to see if he'll rest up his hand on her or embarrass her. But she now sees my friend as a good person who love and respect her.

At the present she open her laptop bag and remove a brand new Infinix zero to my friend which is more better more costly than the techno Y7 he was using.

She said even if my friend beat her up or threatened her, she will still give him the phone but that will be the end of their relationship.

So nairalanders, if you were in my friend shoes, will you act as he does? to me I won't o seriously already i have asked him to give her the beating of her life which he refuses. But now I have learn, maybe if it happen to me next time I will try and control myself. cheesy

Mtchew. Nonsense
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by netflicks(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
If d girl hold pieces no wahala cos she go arrange another fone but if not mehn the slap go sound like thunder.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by shamecurls(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
The part 2 of the movie would be interesting!

What's the title of the movie?

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Ximenez(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Youngjoy, don't try this with me, I'm a Marine.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Yamprince(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Write good English grammar please.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by zuby4real10(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
But y she waste the other phone just like that. Is there no any way to test him apart from been extra vagant. she didn't impress me at all.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by YUNGLURD(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gistedge:
the contacts, messages and stored data nko? nawao ooo, so na new phone go solve the case. so much for being in love....
Am sure u didnt comprehend op's write up...He said the gal removed the sim and sd card b4 throwing it into the river.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Phi001(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Which kin useless test... forget that she bought him another phone...

If he had beaten her, he wouldn't have been wrong....what if he was in a bad mood before?

That's how people will be tempting their fellow men. Later, they'll say "all men are devils..." angry

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
hgs
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by holluphemydavid(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
I nid to control my temperament den, cos dis is a rill temptation, and it cud happen to anybody
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Op, thanks for the post. I have just learnt something very valuable from your post.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dannywest: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tecno/Infinix Love

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps, the guy was even tired of the phone.

If your bf has a car, break the front screen: if he doesn't beat you, he's a husband material. grin

That girl chose the wrong thing.
Really break front screen I pray you won't land in the clinic o
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
That girl is very immature undecided
Stupid story.

7 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by fabuloz1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
I can't beat a lady too but she went too far... What about my data stored in the phone and not sd card? Gosh!!! Like i said, i can't beat a lady.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by olamy2000(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Apple1992:

Yesterday me, my friend Charles (not real name) and her girlfriend Janet (not real name) were returning from church, we were heading home, when suddenly Janet, asked Charles to handover his phone to her, Charles. gave her the phone. I and Charles did not suspect or expect any fouls play because that's not the first time she holds the phone and by right a girl friend has the right to see or holds the boyfriend phone if need be.( my opinion)

But we notice when the phone was handover to her , she immediately open the phone, remove the battery, sim card and the SD card, then put back the battery without putting back the sim and the SD card. I personally was confused I don't know about my friend but I think he was more confused than me.

When my friend asked her the reason for that, she said nothing, we were all mute, we trekked a distance when the most surprising and the most shocking happen.

When we got to the head bridge, we stood and look for bike. Janet, pass us and threw the phone into the river. I was like is she mad, what did she find in the phone that got her so furious and if she found anything that upset her was this the right action to take.

charles, asked her in a calm voice why? she respond in aggressive voice "don't asked me any stupid question" the anger was burning in me I feel like devouring the girl or tore her to pieces, how can she do that to my friend now that phones are costly? many things run throw my mind,

I look at my friend, he said we should go, I said to him we should do what? he said let's go. I said to him we can't just live her let treat this girl, he said no. "I always said am the last guy that will rest up my hand on a lady" and Janet is not just a lady but my girlfriend and my lover, so I can't, everything happen for a reason " Charles said to me.

As we were about to live, Janet call us back, hugged my friend kiss him. And I was even more confused. what is it today. Then he open up to tell us that he was tempting my friend to see if he'll rest up his hand on her or embarrass her. But she now sees my friend as a good person who love and respect her.

At the present she open her laptop bag and remove a brand new Infinix zero to my friend which is more better more costly than the techno Y7 he was using.

She said even if my friend beat her up or threatened her, she will still give him the phone but that will be the end of their relationship.

So nairalanders, if you were in my friend shoes, will you act as he does? to me I won't o seriously already i have asked him to give her the beating of her life which he refuses. But now I have learn, maybe if it happen to me next time I will try and control myself. cheesy

ur story was easy to predict from the beginning just like nollywood movies grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by kennynelcon(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
So TecnoY7 is Gone like that? sad angry What's my business, the guy is cool(timid).
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by kuntash: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na film she watch am
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by wintersnow(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
What about info stored on the phone??
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by TheVictorious(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
I wouldn't beat her but I wouldn't accept that nonsense either. She can take her new phone and go!
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by gozzlin: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Your Engrish na die! grin
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
shocked
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by IdeyVex1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Apple1992:

Guy, I think you need to return to primary school to go brush up on your English Language. This is just horrible grammar. If my secondary school English teacher sees this, she would just have cardiac arrest. And please do not start with "I am not English" or "English is not my father's language". You had better type in Pidgin or in whatever language that works for you instead of murdering English in this manner.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by wintersnow(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Abeq where that overhead bridge dey op? Weather I fit find the phone put for rice bag!
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Abbeyme: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Acidic test!!
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by icebird25(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
just imagine if it were iphone7 plus the girl threw away like that, na straight killing be that one
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by TheVictorious(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:
How do university students /graduates, not know the correct use of He and she!!! Like really? That's y'all university levels? What do they do? just take your money and after 19yrs of studying you still can't differentiate between he and she? I give up! Really I just give up!

Just showmeurpenis and go!: angry

1. Before posting, he already apologized, should there be any error

2. Which part of the post states that he is a university student or graduate
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by SINZ: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Berlynn:
lol funny.... tell her to try this shîi with a guy tat Has a car lol na tat day she go reach heaven ....

Sinz what will u hv done if u were in her boyfriend's shoe

With the amount of phones I've lost?? undecided

I swear, I'll just start crying like a baby cry
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Chukzii(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
I won't beat her, but she won't jst gv me a new phone nd a kiss, mbanu. All my pictures, does she think its easy 2 snap a good picture, I have over 300 songs, she must put am back. My apps, especially games cos I no get strength 2 restart game wen I don go far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.