Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (66409 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by asainco(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Person carry my HTC one E8 throw inside water...she better give me HTC one E20 or she die..
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Organs(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
so the other phone go like that

naija and poverty mentality, she was testing him so a phone is nothing compared to the result she wanted to achieve. People act movies and destroy cars so my broda do not be materialistic. Apart from God, there is nothing you cannot do without.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by shumuel(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Apple1992:

At the present she open her laptop bag and remove a brand new Infinix zero to my friend which is more better more costly than the techno Y7

Op, you and i know it would had been a different case if that phone was an Iphone 7, therefore she isn't that wise, and that doesn't mean your friend wont dump her if he feels like.

Ladies and these there test games undecided
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
openmine:

bro sorry for meddling but there is a level of patience and self control one can have....wat she did was heartless and sud b condemned by all....
No one should bring out the worse in any one cos U don't know how that person may react....If someone does that to U and U let it slide,that person will do some thing worse just to get U in anger mood!!
U r also right in that perspective....

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by ManTiger(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
My fone is never a problem but my contact.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by kpaofame: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
i nor even read the story but i know what i will do....kolowerk walahi...she wont like the repercussion am not a boxer my hands are for better things but my actions hit harder than big show or Eyan
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by DavidEsq(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
And all the apps, games, memorable pix, contacts stored in the phone, customising tinz angry

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Temyayo88: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
what a stupid temptation, must I lose one before get another ?

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by DavidEsq(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
IdeyVex1:

Guy, I think you need to return to primary school to go brush up on your English Language. This is just horrible grammar. If my secondary school English teacher sees this, she would just have cardiac arrest. And please do not start with "I am not English" or "English is not my father's language". You had better type in Pidgin or in whatever language that works for you instead of murdering English in this manner.
I think if we all made it a task to correct our grammar, NL wld be d best tin dat happened to us
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by fatherAbraam(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Walahi......i can ONLY overlook it if there're no important data saved in the phone.. ..else.. .. angry
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by san316(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
venai:
Op, thanks for the post. I have just learnt something very valuable from your post.

That your girl will surprise you with a wonderful gift after messing up right
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

Inside this recession, why hunger dey ravage peoole
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Jennifer89(f): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
Theyveedo:
She get mind ooo
Throwaway phone just like that? Op plz where exactly did she throw the phone?
she threw it inside river Benue
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by potbelly(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
It's a damn shame people couldn't see him taking jabs at tecno phones And promoting the infinix zero... He's an infinix marketer...
ChiefSweetus:
Stupidass marketing gimmick by infinix.

I've noticed these types of stupidass content from all these second-rate phone companies trying to corner tier 2 and 3 market share. At least hire intelligent marketing consultants to give you ingenious copy, not undergraduates at nekede poly. undecided
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
DavidEsq:

And all the apps, games, memorable pix, contacts stored in the phone, customising tinz angry
lmao
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps, the guy was even tired of the phone.

If your bf has a car, break the front screen: if he doesn't beat you, he's a husband material. grin

Modified!
My Aunt bashed her husband's car some weeks after he bought it and went on rig...she kept disturbing me with "Benita, what am i going to do?" i could see the fear on her face, until i asked her houseboy why she kept asking me that question, the boy said " haba, e dey beat am o!, maybe she dey fear the beating wey she go receive".

I was there on holiday and had no idea he beats her, two weeks later he was home, she refused i go out that day, after his meal she told him about the car...the man ran out on boxers to see his car, she ran to the kitchen to meet us...he came back and was furiously screaming.

I wonder what stopped him from hitting her?...my presence!.

He chickened out 'cos of you? Show me your pectorals. grin
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by ststyreal(f): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
SweetJoystick:
OK oh! I won't react if they are no important data stored on the phone memory. They are some contacts, files which could be on phone memory, so removing the sim and memory isn't enough. Like I said if I get important stuffs stored on phone memory, my reaction na only God know wetin I fit do
Naim be say you never reach to marry or enter serious relationship be that. We women sabi offend no be small, even the phone wey she throway small pass wetin some women fit do in anger; so patient, self control, ability to forgive are important virtues real men needs to possess in other to remain or maintain a relationship. You know how many times this my hand and mouth don offend oga? na God go kukuma help me, so tey i come promise am say I go stitch my mouth and my hand make I no for they offend am again.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Souljaboi1: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:
How do university students /graduates, not know the correct use of He and she!!! Like really? That's y'all university levels? What do they do? just take your money and after 19yrs of studying you still can't differentiate between he and she? I give up! Really I just give up!

sad

The package was received, although I can't access it now. Advice on how to proceed.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by RedCard88(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
shocked
Nma27 my lov if u try dis with me i wil giv u a big hug and a holy kiss before i start crying cry cry
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by piagetskinner(m): 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
abeg leave matter for Matthias
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Catastrophe: 12:00am On Feb 09, 2017
UnknownT:
As she dey throw am enter river, na so i go push her enter river make she go fish out the phone. She think say na all contacts, sms and files dey store for SIM and Memory card?
I swear as the phone enter she won't get the chance to give me the other one o! She too go enter
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Catastrophe: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2017
UnknownT:
As she dey throw am enter river, na so i go push her enter river make she go fish out the phone. She think say na all contacts, sms and files dey store for SIM and Memory card?
i swear nor b joke as the phone enter she nor go see chance to know if I love her or not she too go enter the river o. E go shock her sharp sharp like Barry Allen
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by kizwid(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2017
Apple1992:

yes Oga.. though the condition of that phone was worst than that of buhari. tightening rubber band allover
haha....again!!lie fil kill u oo
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Elsouraj: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Theyveedo:
She get mind ooo
Throwaway phone just like that? Op plz where exactly did she throw the phone?
Wetin U go do den bro
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Webisky(m): 12:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Wht kind of stupid surprised is dat. Is dat hw her fellow girls surprises their love once. Guy i no dey like all does yeye surprises ooooo. Waiting be infinixe zero. She dey show her self. If she really like am as the dey claim den y she no go buy iphone 5 for him as surprise pack. Even d guy self na yeye guy. Na all does guys nai dey mumu dem selves for d girls too dey use dem.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Webisky(m): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Na God go punish dat kind girl. So if she one buy phone for d boy as surprise package must he b on d road or in d present of d friend. If na me i no go even take d infinix zero. Well mayb d boy self who knows weda na abeg abeg he sey use take dey date d girl.
My gal go cum play dat kind yeye play wt me. Warri boy like me in d name of 1 nonsense love or surprise
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2017
If na me she go receive 3 hot slaps and 5 rounds of hot gbolaring before we reach house just to chase the devil out of her and still show that I love her cool
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by openmine(m): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2017
Mr2kay2:
My samsung phone cost 150k for second hand alone if she dey troway make she just dey keep equivalent for her bag angry

For those asking what about hes contacts and what not niggas this is 2017 we have cloud storage now gmail etc notjing dey loss these days
Thats if he saved them on cloud storage or even knows how to use it!!
Not every one is tech-savvy
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by GreatZaza(m): 2:02am On Feb 09, 2017
op u go sabi gather children tell them story o. but d part of d trekking na him I no understand
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Ebymyk(m): 2:05am On Feb 09, 2017
Rubbish
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Please read this to the end, though it's lengthy. Apology for any blunder.

Yesterday me, my friend Charles (not real name) and her girlfriend Janet (not real name) were returning from church, we were heading home, when suddenly Janet, asked Charles to handover his phone to her, Charles. gave her the phone. I and Charles did not suspect or expect any fouls play because that's not the first time she holds the phone and by right a girl friend has the right to see or holds the boyfriend phone if need be.( my opinion)

But we notice when the phone was handover to her , she immediately open the phone, remove the battery, sim card and the SD card, then put back the battery without putting back the sim and the SD card. I personally was confused I don't know about my friend but I think he was more confused than me.

When my friend asked her the reason for that, she said nothing, we were all mute, we trekked a distance when the most surprising and the most shocking happen.

When we got to the head bridge, we stood and look for bike. Janet, pass us and threw the phone into the river. I was like is she mad, what did she find in the phone that got her so furious and if she found anything that upset her was this the right action to take.

charles, asked her in a calm voice why? she respond in aggressive voice "don't asked me any stupid question" the anger was burning in me I feel like devouring the girl or tore her to pieces, how can she do that to my friend now that phones are costly? many things run throw my mind,

I look at my friend, he said we should go, I said to him we should do what? he said let's go. I said to him we can't just live her let treat this girl, he said no. "I always said am the last guy that will rest up my hand on a lady" and Janet is not just a lady but my girlfriend and my lover, so I can't, everything happen for a reason " Charles said to me.

As we were about to live, Janet call us back, hugged my friend kiss him. And I was even more confused. what is it today. Then he open up to tell us that he was tempting my friend to see if he'll rest up his hand on her or embarrass her. But she now sees my friend as a good person who love and respect her.

At the present she open her laptop bag and remove a brand new Infinix zero to my friend which is more better more costly than the techno Y7 he was using.

She said even if my friend beat her up or threatened her, she will still give him the phone but that will be the end of their relationship.

So nairalanders, if you were in my friend shoes, will you act as he does? to me I won't o seriously already i have asked him to give her the beating of her life which he refuses. But now I have learn, maybe if it happen to me next time I will try and control myself. cheesy

I won't lie oh am a hot temper guy anything can make me get angry so easily but to girls am not i respect them remember seeing years ago when i give one girl a best care of her life but she doesn't understand my action after she realised it she wanted me but i don't give myself out because she don't deserve me
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by coltaine(m): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2017
showmeurpenis:
How do university students /graduates, not know the correct use of He and she!!! Like really? That's y'all university levels? What do they do? just take your money and after 19yrs of studying you still can't differentiate between he and she? I give up! Really I just give up!

Just showmeurpenis and go!: angry

jeez what kinda moniker is this? By the way here is mine
its name is STONE COLD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Out Of The Blue / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.