Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them (3980 Views)

Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / I Have A Friend Who Loves Having Girls Around But Doesnt Want To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by TroubleDude: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
A Chinese man is in love with seven hot dolls. He even takes them for holidays and makes music for the young beautiful silicone dolls

- He has invested over 100,000 Yuan in buying costumes for the dolls. His next plan is to start a company that will design clothes for them

-Though he confesses he doesn’t make out with the artificial girls, you wouldn't be shocked to hear what he told his 18 year old son

He confesses that he doesn't make out with them.
A 58 year old man from Huishui, Guizhou province in China, is the talk of the country after he revealed that he is in possession of seven huge and beautiful human-size s*x dolls in his house.

Li Chen is not known to be shy or ashamed of being seen hanging out with the seven lifeless but charmingly ‘hot girls’.

He even takes the seven beauties out for holidays, and makes music and videos for them too. Now that may seem way too ridiculous for you, but for Chen, it is a serious relationship going on between him and seven super-hot girls. He, however, makes one thing clear.

Chen said: “No, I don’t sleep with them. Instead, I groom and dress them up. I consider them as my daughters."

In addition, Chen has reportedly spent over 100,000 Yuan in buying clothes for the seven silicone girls. And he is planning to start to specifically design costumes for the girls.

Well, Chen doesn’t deny that he is indeed a pervert, but he doesn’t have to justify himself either for doing what many would consider an outright madness.

He said: “These dolls are cute. In each of them, you can spot some beautiful features in various women. I am simply appreciating beauty and I don’t see anything wrong with that.”

Though in most cases such dolls are sold as s*x toys, Chen insists that he doesn’t keep them for such activities. He prefers to treat them as his family members.

Strangely, he encourages his 18 year old son not to be afraid of the ‘girls’, whenever he feels the urge for fun.

Chen said: “I would like to see him make good use of the dolls instead of going after random girls that could inflict him with terrible diseases."

He further said, he already gave his son thorough s*x education, including a topic on the importance of being safe when it comes to s*x.

The father and his son are currently living happily with the seven girls. Chen says five of them belong to him and his son. He recently donated two to his friend, who is married, to take care of.

Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by TroubleDude: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
please I'll upload pictures later... network is bad

Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by marshalcarter: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
and after....una go say kenya ppl dey mad undecided
Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by TroubleDude: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
TroubleDude:
bedtime doll

Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by nnadychuks(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
PUSSYcat dolls
Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by uboma(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
this is a case of 'money miss road'.
grin
Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by McBrooklyn(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2017

Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by Calabarchild(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2017
pics or adonblivit
Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by dacblogger: 7:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Loneliness in a way affects mental functioning...
Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by Opistorincos(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Money he could have used to adopt starving children.... Mumu man
Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by TroubleDude: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2017
whether network will gree me

Re: Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them by malawe(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Craziness of the last order. Please someone should help him

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys / #2018worldcup: Lady Caught Giving Her Partner Hand Job Inside The Stadium-(pic) / Why do women look down on poor men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.