Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? (3930 Views)

How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... / Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) / Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Newsprex(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Girls are running away for me and I want to kill these pimples...Which medicine can I use?

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by MasterKim: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Dey rub snipper for face

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by habsydiamond(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Femoson medicated soap...thank me after
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Roaccutane
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by mercy0008(f): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
SKINEAL.
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by valgbo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Drink enuf water,increase the consumption of vegetables and fruits in ur diet,use clean towels/hank...don't share them with other ppl. Biko FitnessDoctor u needed here.
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by valgbo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
no need to stress yourself bro it'll go...... it's just a phase......... as for them ladies.... any of them that ran from you cos of your physical appearance is not worth it

1 Like

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Adigunsundaye(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
SPERM
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by tobillionaire(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
just stop scrubbing ur face with sponge... use ordinary soap and ur palm wen bathing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Oxster(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pussy water & menses

Come,and thank me later
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by purem(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
OP start using pepper to rub the area alone

There's one pepper Yoruba call "ata gungun" which is grinding pepper

Trust me before 2 days u will be fine
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Jodha(f): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:
Pussy water & menses

Come,and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:
Pussy water & menses

Come,and thank me later
you don't have to try too hard to prove you're straight.

You're as gay as the rainbow.
Give it up.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Oxster(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
jamariwolf:
you don't have to try too hard to prove you're straight.

You're as gay as the rainbow.
Give it up.

Hahahahahha,,,God please who's this one kwa??

If you wanna see prove,come to my home BAe ,,,Maybe our Baby will be de one to testify how he was formed

Cos even if I send a video or photo of me Fucking BAe your Head no go gree believe
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by MasterKim: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
purem:

Or ata ijosi

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Newsprex:
Girls are running away for me and I want to kill these pimples...Which medicine can I use?

This is not pimples. It's bacteria. See, washyour pillowcase, and sun dry the pillow itself for days, make sure you sun dry your pillow weakly. This is caused by the bacteria in your sweat that reacted with your skin cells. If you finish take antibiotics, then use okin soap over the regionfor15minutes daily for one week. After a week, you'll get clean, clear, smooth skin !

Finally, stop sleeping over dirty bed or use dirty pillow cases, stop being dirty,you're getting close to scabies

Your trusted source wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
purem:

#YOLO

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:
Pussy water & menses

Come,and thank me later

Loll
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wetin you dey look till pimples eat up your face like this? shocked shocked oga oo.Try Royallux cleanser and stop scrubbing your face with sponge.I
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆Bullets will do the job. Get a gun and shot all the pimples... ∆
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Marshalxv(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
It will disappear with time,its in the blood and its just a stage .
my friends own was worst than yours,constantly dripping blood and water,I was the only one that comes closer to him then,he used everything humanly possible, still no improvement, dude spent nothing less than 150k buying all sorts of drugs. Now his face is as smooth as a new born baby.How did he do it?

here's your answer.

drink enough water,eat a lot of fruits ,keep good hygiene and wash ur face regular with warm water and take ur mind off it,u won't know wen they'll all disappear

3 Likes

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by purem(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆Bullets will do the job. Get a gun and shot all the pimples... ∆

Dis guy no geh chill atall

Aboliki is even better than dis ur gun
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by abduljabbar4(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Newsprex:

Wash your face with soap twice a day (no sponge) and avoid things like groundnut and butter. Avoid popping them else they will give you a scar. The best way is to use ice on the swollen ones to deflate them and use one the creams on Nlanders recommended
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Gofwane(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:
grin

Why you like to dey laugh too much like that?
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Jodha(f): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gofwane:

Why you like to dey laugh too much like that?

So mah dey frown too much... Mah old quick and make my face squeeze?... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Gofwane(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

So mah dey frown too much... Mah old quick and make my face squeeze?... angry
But you are already old nah sad
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Gwan2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Most time just like common cold or catarrh, pimples or acne disappears with time. If you can use what is on your face to your advantage, you will be a superstar..trust me. It worked for me.
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Newsprex:
Buy dudu osun black soap, I must clear up.
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Jodha(f): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gofwane:
But you are already old nah sad

Awk...
Re: Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? by Gofwane(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

Awk...
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Sex Positions That Makes Ladies Look Sexier / Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Woman Shocked As Monkeys Hopped Over Her Lap Having Sex (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.