Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

She Needs My Advice Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs My Advice Now (659 Views)

... / She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs My Advice Now by mowapa(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
So a former girl friend went to naija and married this dude she met online after two months of knowing him.(I swear on the bible) approximately eleven months later he was in the U.S with her.She single handedly financed the whole project. Everything was going quite well,she even gushed how lucky she was and in love, which I told her,was infatuation and not love. Anyway, she rang me up recently telling me how she caught him texting a girl girl and now,found out that he is in contact with almost ten girls on Facebook,which he initiated and randomly address as "baby" "sweetie ". He has his paper already and she is confused, she may have been sold a bad market.
Any suggestions for please?
Re: She Needs My Advice Now by dingbang(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
No suggestions. . she should manage... Thank u

1 Like

Re: She Needs My Advice Now by minexpo(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: She Needs My Advice Now by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Couldn't grab a thing on the post

1 Like

Re: She Needs My Advice Now by TheRealOwner(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
No suggestions. . she should manage... Thank u
r

Re: She Needs My Advice Now by mowapa(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Couldn't grab a thing on the post

Well the problem is,she feels like he used her to get to America.
Re: She Needs My Advice Now by firstking01(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
mowapa:

Well the problem is,she feels like he used her to get to America.

Before nko?...if you see a girl that will give you her shoulders to climb and get to a greener pasture, you no go climb?

(1) (Reply)

A Handsome Young Working Class Guy Wana Settle Down Hopefully B4 March 2018 / 20 Amazing Facts About Kissing No.15 Will Blow Your Mind / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.