Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos (42110 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2017
One of the main people that put naija in this hardship condition

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2017
And you ppl think this should be news?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Arewa12: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2017
My Guy
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Sunmolar(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2017
The only politician I benefited from his project when he was governor
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by macluvph1(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2017
I see!!!, he is better as a minister of children affairs than minister of transport.

Case closed. somehow for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2017
My man
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by sinistermind(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Does this bring back out president or tell us his whereabouts?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by onome2013: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Does it mean you don't have news

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Solowande(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2017
kayzat:
The Chief tormentor of Thief wike
if u call wike thief hw u go call amaechi?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Iamwrath: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2017
Friend beware

They enjoy underage as much as they love stealing and rigging

In this case I'll make an exception though
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:
People spew negative comments about this Man

But I just like him because everything he does make sense to me.

He's a great man.

#RoleModel

I thought your role model is Emmanuela? Or Wizkid? ... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by millynels(f): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Qmerit:
Nice man!
Don't praise Fayose if he was the one and insult this man here cause if you do ur punishment would be severed
I SURE AGREE WITH YOU, He is nice and calm, While FAYOSE is too arrogant, WIKE is even more organized than toothless, ruthless FAYOSE.. Tchewsss

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by phkka1(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2017
Lai Mohammed should interpret the action of Amaechi with the little girl. I heard he has exhausted all the lies in his mouth.
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

He's a great man.

#RoleModel
me sef.
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Bekimbo(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2017
I always blame this man for the situation of this country called Nigeria,He impose a zombie on us to vote as a president

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by ogedokis: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2017
#king
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Artliz: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Playing for d camera

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by homirefacuny(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

He's a great man.

#RoleModel

Trust me I know most politicians are corrupt but I love this man irrespective. He is just a lion among his pairs.
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by czaratwork: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Please throw more light.We Nigerians needto know
chrisxxx:
The father of that innocent girl should be extra watchful. Soyinka is Amaechi's friend. I stop at this.
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by WINDSOW(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

He's a great man.

#RoleModel
Let me believe u are jst trying to buying the sympathy of fellow Nairalanders. Amaechi that spill violence in River state. I guess u shud tune ur focus to music n desist from political affairs. Tks

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by dsocioemmy(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Nanseeeeense... The way they are playing with millions of Nigerians sensitivity

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2017
TulsaOklahoma:
yes,he's my dad,we have been playing since I was a baby
Yeye dey smell,that man der is a curse and u claim him ur father?A man that brought a cursed n stupid president cz of greed?A betrayal n a thief?
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Missmossy(f): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Hehe nice grin he plays a lot.
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Orikinla1: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

He's a great man.

#RoleModel
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Orikinla1: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Yeye dey smell,that man der is a curse and u claim him ur father?A man that brought a cursed n stupid president cz of greed?A betrayal n a thief?

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by hotwax: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Amaechi my hero. Oya go to the street and cut Pomo and Boli
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by FuckYouMods: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

He's a great man.

#RoleModel
so because he's carrying nd playing wit one little gal he suddenly turn to ur role mode...
Do u knw anytin bout eye service ?
I refused to take a thief and a murderer as my role model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Amadaz(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2017
crackhouse:
O boy that last pic looks like a child abuse. It's like dem dey do.
Lol... But amaechi never insert the girl yet
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by aku626(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2017
WHat makes a Man great? If you don't know then you can't be great unfortunate truth.
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by seguno2: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

He's a great man.

#RoleModel

Are you also a thief who steals because people do not stone you?
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by chrisxxx(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2017
czaratwork:
Please throw more light.We Nigerians needto know
Other Nigerians know.
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by lilybonny(f): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2017
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? / Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.