Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! (2878 Views)

Poll: Vote Your NL Personalities Of The Year!

Jakumo: 26% (16 votes)
Becomerich: 26% (16 votes)
Kobojunkie: 8% (5 votes)
Beaf: 24% (15 votes)
Aloy~Emeka: 14% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

This Full Grown Man Has Been Missing For Almost A Year Now. (see Photo) / Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 / Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by honeric01(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
youngies:

Abeg, Jakumo brings more than grammar to the table.

i am not saying he doesn't, was only trying to know if speaking big grammar's a yardstick to selection.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by chosen04(f): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

i am not saying he doesn't, was only trying to know if speaking big grammar's a yardstick to selection.

@honeric01,

Why did you think Becomerich made the list? See below

bawomolo:

but becomerich brings us the latest maps. can't beat that

Its a funny award! So what did you expect?
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by honeric01(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
chosen04:

@honeric01,

Why did you think Becomerich made the list? See below

Its a funny award! So what did you expect?

funny sha
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by kosovo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
@sholasys
I thought this exercise is going to be a serious conscientious one, purposeful and objectivity but having seeing the first two name list out of the five people that made the poll, made me to conclude that it is a charade.

Sir what was your prerequisite of choosing this 5 people?
Is it because they were multiple nominated or their popularity based on absurdity?
What is there political contribution? I knew one out of the list that have never contributed meaningfully to any threads or topic except “off topic” and “absurdity”.

I am not challenging your Ingenuity but I was expecting Nairalander that have contributed meaningfully, incisively, analytically, sensible, positively, proactively on Threads/topics, suggestion and opinions. And if any of them has, can you please print a sample out for reading ?

Thanks

Nomination Page
If you didn't have the time to read the Nomination procedure, Here is it, the whole process was based on popularity. I did a very clean and transparent Job in picking those 5 names for the poll, the page is still available for verification.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by puskin: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
Profile.
- Becomerich: nominated for his profound use of accurate dazzling MAPS meant to misguide NL'ers into thinking that Nigeria is better off being dìvided.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by puskin: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
Profile.
- Aloy-Emeka: nominated for bringing the truest, most reliable, unadulterated, bizzare nd juicy political stories pronto.
His arsenal of news information sites is beyond any NLer's comprehension.
Looks like he spends 99.9% of his time on-net.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by MrCrackles(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2009
puskin:

Profile.
- Aloy-Emeka: nominated for bringing the truest, most reliable, unadulterated, bizzare nd juicy political stories pronto.
His arsenal of news information sites is beyond any NLer's comprehension.
Looks like he spends 99.9% of his time on-net.

And loves a good old fight with TPIA. . . . grin
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by puskin: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
Profile.
- Jakumo: nominated for his insightful analysis nd useful suggestions 2the numerous political, economical, financial etc problems bedevilling this country.
His use of big grammar is self-evident in his diction, 4getting that not all NLer have the luxury of arming themselves with a Thesaurus while reading his posts.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by puskin: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
. . .brb with Beaf nd Kobojunkie profiles.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by Beaf: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2009
puskin:

. . .brb with Beaf nd Kobojunkie profiles.

Your own profile nko? grin

I must say that I really appreciate every one who put my name up there. It is an honour, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I will now do my best to dodge Jakumo's verbal contortions and destroy becomerich's empire at Seme border.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Dec 09, 2009
Mama-gee carries the Vote. cool
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by THEAMAKA1: 2:49am On Dec 09, 2009
i think the poll should be back open, not enough votes and it wasnt open for long enough anyway.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by MandingoII(m): 5:01am On Dec 09, 2009
Who in the HELL voted for Beaf?

I bet he CREATED numerous accounts and voted for himself. shocked

I wouldn't put nothing past this character undecided
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by kosovo(m): 5:04am On Dec 09, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

i think the poll should be back open, not enough votes and it wasnt open for long enough anyway.

If the Poll was an Open one, it would not ve been free and fair,
Doing a free and fair process was the basis of the thing,  4th-8th wasn't enough?
The Poll has Ended And we have dear political personalities smiley
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by THEAMAKA1: 5:05am On Dec 09, 2009
i meant you should unlock the poll again so people can get more votes.
61? COME ON!! that isnt enough, especially for the people that come here.
anyway its YOUR section.
who am i to question?
you can delete this post if you dont like it
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by kosovo(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

i meant you should unlock the poll again so people can get more votes.
61? COME ON!! that isnt enough, especially for the people that come here.
anyway its YOUR section.
who am i to question?
you can delete this post if you dont like it
Members who wanted to vote have already done that. I really Don't see any need for that. Re- opening the Poll Destroys the credibility of the whole process.
Hope you understand?
Thank you.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by kosovo(m): 5:13am On Dec 09, 2009
@Choosen4
INEC chairman should come and tell us how to break the tie.
  Is there any need to break the tie?
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by sholasys: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2009
What is the quality and credibility of this guy kosovo ? Is nairaland a childs play ?
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by honeric01(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2009
sholasys:

What is the quality and credibility of this guy kosovo ? Is nairaland a childs play ?

It's a man's play rather.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by banom(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
This election was rigged , i disagree.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by ProAnti: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2009
I think we should break the tie.
@Kosovo,
There was no clear majority. I suggest you put up another poll that will include only the names of the three top nominees. If we don't get a clear majority, We can then go down to the top two. The year still has 3 weeks.

By the way,
The poll said NL political Personalities of the year. Why not NL politics section contributors of the year.

My thots!
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by bawomolo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2009
we need a run-off election

the mapster vs the wordsmith

becomerich and his OPC thugs would probably force jakumo to pull out of the election
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by honeric01(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2009
lol
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by chosen04(f): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2009
kosovo:

@Choosen4
Is there any need to break the tie?

We sincerely need a run off to break the tie and to see if voters turn out can increase. The 1st round was really poor. Political section has the highest numbers of contributors, So what could be responsible for the poor turnout?
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by platinumnk(f): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2009
chosen04:

We sincerely need a run off to break the tie and to see if voters turn out can increase. The 1st round was really poor. Political section has the highest numbers of contributors, So what could be responsible for the poor turnout?

Something was wrong with the thread itself, I tried to vote several times,but it kept askign for login info when I was already logged in , and then when I logged in to vote, it logged me out and started the same process all over again.

Weird tongue
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by chosen04(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2009
banom:

This election was rigged , i disagree.

Rigged? by who? Any evidence?

@Banom,
Baby boy,

Kosovo did a great job. He deserves accolades for an election well conducted.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by honeric01(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Something was wrong with the thread itself, I tried to vote several times,but it kept askign for login info when I was already logged in , and then when I logged in to vote, it logged me out and started the same process all over again.

Weird tongue

that's not called rigging, it's called access denied.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by platinumnk(f): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2009
honeric01:

that's not called rigging, it's called access denied.

Why the hell would I be denied acess? I post and read on politics just like everyone else
Come up with another wack excuse.
Ok u have to be be VIP, I commot from this lame thread then tongue tongue tongue
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by honeric01(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Why the hell would I be denied acess? I post and read on politics just like everyone else
Come up with another wack excuse.
Ok u have to be be VIP, I commot from this lame thread then tongue tongue tongue

because you are a woman tongue tongue tongue
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by Beaf: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2009
I couldn't vote too. Why?
. . .But people go say na because I wan rig election grin
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by platinumnk(f): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2009
^^Corrurption on NL grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by honeric01(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2009
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Security Agencies To Find Kidnapped Children ! / Abuse Of Power By Anthony George Ikoli (SAN) In A Murder Investigation / Radio BIAFRA London At 11870KHZ Or1187mhz.........tune On It..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.