Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! (2877 Views)

Poll: Vote Your NL Personalities Of The Year!

Jakumo: 26% (16 votes)
Becomerich: 26% (16 votes)
Kobojunkie: 8% (5 votes)
Beaf: 24% (15 votes)
Aloy~Emeka: 14% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

This Full Grown Man Has Been Missing For Almost A Year Now. (see Photo) / Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 / Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by Beaf: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2009
platinumnk:

^^Corrurption on NL grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

kai! I only wanted to vote for myself na. As you can see kosovo's hands and legs are still complete grin, I no do anytin at all grin grin grin.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by TippyTop(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2009
How did "Oyinbo"kobojunkie get 5% abi na Americans dey vote here?
Chineke!!!!!!

I say Jakumo for President
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by ayinba1(f): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2009
Becomerich Mapomejiology FTW! wink
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by puskin: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
Becomerich deserves the award.
Those misguided accurate MAPS of his were dazzling this section.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by kosovo(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2009
@platinumnk
Something was wrong with the thread itself, I tried to vote several times,but it kept askign for login info when I was already logged in , and then when I logged in to vote, it logged me out and started the same process all over again.

Weird Tongue
   From your situation, it appears that you have voted once, That is the response you get once you have picked an option and you don't get any clue of the stats.
I said earlier that a closed poll was chosen so as to preserve the process credibility., So nobody would have any ideal of who is leading and probably try to downplay the whole process.

@chosen04
Rigged? by who? Any evidence?

@Banom,
Baby boy,

Kosovo did a great job. He deserves accolades for an election well conducted.
  Thanks alot.

@Pro Anti
I think we should break the tie.
@Kosovo,
There was no clear majority. [b]I suggest you put up another poll that will include only the names of the three top nominees. [/b]If we don't get a clear majority, We can then go down to the top two. The year still has 3 weeks.

By the way,
The poll said NL political Personalities of the year. Why not NL politics section contributors of the year.

My thots!
  Noted!  But the Subject would remain same.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by banom(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2009
chosen04:

Rigged? by who? Any evidence?

@Banom,
Baby boy,

When i went to the polling center to cast my vote, i saw some body that looks like Prof Maurice Iwu around the polling center, That is how i know that the election was rigged.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by chosen04(f): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
banom:

When i went to the polling center to cast my vote, i saw some body that looks like Prof Maurice Iwu around the polling center, That is how i know that the election was rigged.

*************Rolling on the floor*******

My ribs are paining me from laffing.

I mean laughter induced by comedian Banom.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by puskin: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
banom:

***LMFAO***
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! by tolu001: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
When i went to the polling center to cast my vote, i saw some body that looks like Prof Maurice Iwu around the polling center, That is how i know that the election was rigged

lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Aso Rock, Gej Escape Death. / Ikimi In Secret Meeting With Oshiomhole, Pushing For A Come Back To Apc / Gov. Ambode, Bukola Saraki, Others Storm Oyinlola’s Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.