Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times (31469 Views)

Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by sekundosekundo: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB

No, go and lie with him in the hospital bed.

6 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by AVISENNA: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Gmb, a fossil that has outlived it's usefulness.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by raystanley(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2017
H
Obiwannn:

Shut Up!
don't mind him, he will soon stand alone @ d grave yard...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Vizzim: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2017
sekundosekundo:

No, go and lie with him in the hospital bed.

Lol... Nigerians r vexing

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by hedonistic: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2017
This is a damning article

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by shamecurls(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2017
His policies does not favour them so I wasn't expecting a compliment.

Mahatma ghandi faced more dehumanising and derogatory journalism when his policies were against the West.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by AngelicBeing: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2017
sekundosekundo:
That means Buhari is a walking corpse.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Proffdada: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Keywords : pulmonary embolism
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by ahaika23: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2017
mrvitalis:

To be fair, Mr Buhari inherited a dire situation courtesy of his hapless predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan. He did the country a service simply by beating Mr Jonathan in an election and sparing the country of further wilful misrule.

https://www.ft.com/content/544e58ae-ed4e-11e6-ba01-119a44939bb6#comments

Ok hope Wailers read this part

Under Mr Buhari’s slow-blinking leadership, Africa’s largest economy has drifted into crisis.

What had been a growing middle class is being daily eviscerated. High inflation, especially for food, is damaging the poor in whose name Mr Buhari ran for office.

Mr zombie, pls see the above bolded. Meanwhile it's like the author of this piece was high on something otherwise how can we relate these two above and one below coming from the same person.

To be fair, Mr Buhari inherited a dire situation courtesy of his hapless predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan. He did the country a service simply by beating Mr Jonathan in an election and sparing the country of further wilful misrule.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Cozbymaster97(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2017
UK release our president ooooooooo.....

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by oyeb15: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerians got what they bargained for. So, no need to complain. Any person that promise to fix everything & solve every problem will end up achieving nothing. The people love lies.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by drss2(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2017
buari's daura directionless govt can decieve their zombies with propaganda but they can't decieve d international community. they have their embasies in nigeria with analyst n observers through which they observe every move of dis govt.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Orikinla1: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2017

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Raziii(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2017
DonCortino:

You cant just help it right! U cant just help but mention GEJ.

GEJ is now the new opium for zombies. If they dont mention him in a day they wont be themselves.

Sorry for your prdicament!
let them mention his name... So he doesnt come back someday to claim he is the messiah just the same way Buhari did

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by omotolatoyosi(f): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Confused cow
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by BlackSeptember: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2017
shamecurls:

Mahatma ghandi faced more dehumanising and derogatory journalism when his policies were against the West.
Does his policies favour the common man?
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Raziii(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2017
shamecurls:

seriously? Wow! One question though, is his policies favouring you?
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by oluwaahmed: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Sarki, passingshot,omenkalives;ngeneukwenshi; I think dis article was written by an IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2017
i hereby place of bounty of $5 million on the head of mohammadu Buhari, whoever can capture him dead or alive will be rewarded angry. we need our president back
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by aku626(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2017
All those paid agents have doble accounts one to express how they really feel and the other for business. LOL!
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2017
Whenever white man remove any patriotic African leader, the next stage is to discredit and demonise him in the eyes of his people.

They done it with Nkrumah , Sankara, Lumumba, Abacha etc.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by dview001(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2017
if I say what is in my mind ehn ...all d mods in naira land go gather ban me
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by DonCortino: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2017
Raziii:
let them mention his name... So he doesnt come back someday to claim he is the messiah just the same way Buhari did
Claim which messiah?

Am saying that whenever this govt is criticised for anything, to consoul themselves they tag GEJ even if reason for the criticism has nothing linking GEJ.

How does the vulture's ill health concern GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by zealblinks(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
Baba we miss you
A Good and listening father
A worthy son
God bless you Mr president
God bless federal republic of Nigeria

i don't think this man buy food and other things the same rate with others?
Certified zombie
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by horllyma(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2017
mrvitalis:

https://www.ft.com/content/544e58ae-ed4e-11e6-ba01-119a44939bb6#comments

Ok hope Wailers read this part

So that was the only place you read.
shameful.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by khSteel: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2017
freeze001:
An insignificant fossil that majored in vindictive politics and ethno-religious bigotry during its active years...

Hello Freeze001,

I need to discuss some stuffs with you. Kindly respond to my message.
Thanks.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by shamecurls(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Does his policies favour the common man?

Hello! If you vividly aware of were Nigeria stands economically, you will be forced to agree with me that it's time to bare the burden of our collective mistakes-if I choose not to apportion blames. A major oil export dependent country that has a depleted reserve and crashing price of its major commodity can do little or nothing past what this administration is doing which will definitely have to fall on every of its citizen.

The administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari is majorly trying to cushion the effect of low oil prices coupled with output short-fall as a result to vandalism of oil facilities through taxes and tariff hikes.

If I may stress again, little can be done with a depleted reserve and crashing prices of crude oil. Bailouts have been given to states, Agriculture is been funded to manoeuvre our dependency on oil and research re ongoing to discover more oil fields in areas which re less prone to vandalism.

I can assure you, every country once passed through times like this. We just got hit the most because of the level of corruption that has transpired over the years.

....you can't give what you don't have!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Rilwayne001: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
Baba we miss you

A worthy son

You are a very funny robot grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by swimmer: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2017
This article is a deeply accurate assessment of the country!
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by BlackSeptember: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2017
shamecurls:

Hello! If you vividly aware of were Nigeria stands economically, you will be forced to agree with me that it's time to bare the burden of our collective mistakes-if I choose not to apportion blames. A major oil export dependent country that has a depleted reserve and crashing price of its major commodity can do little or nothing past what this administration is doing which will definitely have to fall on every of its citizen.

The administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari is majorly trying to cushion the effect of low oil prices coupled with output short-fall as a result to vandalism of oil facilities through taxes and tariff hikes.

If I may stress again, little can be done with a depleted reserve and crashing prices of crude oil. Bailouts have been given to states, Agriculture is been funded to manoeuvre our dependency on oil and research re ongoing to discover more oil fields in areas which re less prone to vandalism.

I can assure you, every country once passed through times like this. We just got hit the most because of the level of corruption that has transpired over the years.

....you can't give what you don't have!
What policies are on ground? BuhAri has nothing to offer and we are patiently waiting for 2019 to sack him
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by shamecurls(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2017
Raziii:
seriously? Wow! One question though, is his policies favouring you?

You need to be very conversant with where Nigeria stands economically. When you do, am certain you will re-phrase your question.

Take time to research and focus more on the "CAUSES" of where we stand today and I repeat again, you will not have a concrete reason to nail Buhari, though he has his own flaws too which is human.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Noblequin(f): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2017
[you are not different from the female suicide bomber that was paid #200.
quote author=sarrki post=53546518]Baba we miss you

A worthy son

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians – Adeyemi Attacks Tinubu / Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% / House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.