Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times (31471 Views)

Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by kings09(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2017
Abeg speak for urslf alone. Don't put 'we'.

Pls note, financial times is owned by ipob. cheesy grin

Cc ngeneukwenu, ipobexposed, madridguy
sarrki:
Baba we miss you

A Good and listening father

A worthy son

God bless you Mr president

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Boss13: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2017
This publication is an uncharacteristic appraisal for Buhari. It is well balanced and only says the truth. Rigor motis has actually set in and whether Buhari is alive or not, it doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is regressing rather than progressing. we have a system that is designed to fail and parasitic in nature.

Nigerians should warm up for more protest. Things will never be better if we continue with our attitude of just observing

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by shamecurls(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2017
BlackSeptember:
What policies are on ground? BuhAri has nothing to offer and we are patiently waiting for 2019 to sack him

Am very much happy you re an enlightened stakeholder of this great country. I would appreciate in your opinion, if you can highlight few cogent policies that you believe would turn the country around in 24 months.

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by seangy4konji: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2017
NA SO...

THE BREEZE DEH BLOW HOT.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Mudley313: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2017
shamecurls:
His policies does not favour them so I wasn't expecting a compliment.

Mahatma ghandi faced more dehumanising and derogatory journalism when his policies were against the West.

The same West that he is currently hiding at? You see your life

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by shamecurls(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Mudley313:

The same West that he is currently hiding at? You see your life

Sigh....

Policy adjustment does not break ties and does not isolate a Nation or its citizen. It's not a cold-war!
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by arowstev2000: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
Baba we miss you

A worthy son

werey

3 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Ruggedpen: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:

Respect an elder so that your days may be long thus saith thy lord

Morning
so u demand respect after writing rubbish, some people have vanila milk in their skull.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Theoigios(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2017
One thing is sure, buhari is not dead yet, and he is not in good shape. if he had been dead he would have been buried by now(according to the muslim rite), and his not coming out to publicly debunk the rumor of his death means he is somewhere "lifelessly breathing".... i dont want him dead, i just want him out of power.[color=#006600][/color]One thing is sure, buhari is not dead yet, and he is not in good shape. if he had been dead he would have been buried by now(according to the muslim rite), and his not coming out to publicly debunk the rumor of his death means he is somewhere "lifelessly breathing".... i dont want him dead, i just want him out of power.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Theoigios(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2017
shamecurls:

Am very much happy you re an enlightened stakeholder of this great country. I would appreciate in your opinion, if you can highlight few cogent policies that you believe would turn the country around in 24 months.

there are actually a lot of things he could have done that would have had serious effect on the economy in his first six month, i would just tell you one, which is import substitution.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by JakesJ(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017
A very capital shut up. Ok!
sarrki:

Morning
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:

Morning
I repeat shut up

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by shamecurls(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Theoigios:

there are actually a lot of things he could have done that would have had serious effect on the economy in his first six month, i would just tell you one, which is import substitution.

Am really very sorry, can you buttress a little about "import substitution", so I can accurately get where you coming from?
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by kenostika(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Yeah.mmm dont know who to believe

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by room089: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
Baba we miss you

A worthy son

'A good and listening father' ke?
Uncle for yonder here a satchet cowbell milk na 40 naira o!
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Abagworo(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2017
That's nonsense caption there by OP. the writer clearly stated the reason for our low economy which is Dollar starvation as a result of low oil prices and refusal of Nigerians to diversify our economy in the past. Buhari is already trying to diversify but with limited income it will be slow.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by austynbch(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2017
shamecurls:

Hello! If you vividly aware of were Nigeria stands economically, you will be forced to agree with me that it's time to bare the burden of our collective mistakes-if I choose not to apportion blames. A major oil export dependent country that has a depleted reserve and crashing price of its major commodity can do little or nothing past what this administration is doing which will definitely have to fall on every of its citizen.

The administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari is majorly trying to cushion the effect of low oil prices coupled with output short-fall as a result to vandalism of oil facilities through taxes and tariff hikes.

If I may stress again, little can be done with a depleted reserve and crashing prices of crude oil. Bailouts have been given to states, Agriculture is been funded to manoeuvre our dependency on oil and research re ongoing to discover more oil fields in areas which re less prone to vandalism.

I can assure you, every country once passed through times like this. We just got hit the most because of the level of corruption that has transpired over the years.

....you can't give what you don't have!
Wow! I'll like to know the brainwashing technique that was used on you. Is this the first administration that picked up from a corrupt government? Policies have to be made at least to cushion the effect of crashing oil prices. Do we still need a sorcerer to tell us that dis government has not made any agenda dat favoured the masses - almost 2 years in office? We even tolerated things dat we aggitated for against d last government like increase in petrol price. And yet.......maybe you need to enter the market, i don't think you understand the level of hardship trending.

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Candyrain(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2017
freeze001:

Can u just practice ur brand of blind patriotism without mentioning me? That can't be too difficult for you even though I know you're basically slow.

Ouch!!! That hurts grin grin grin
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2017
*I NEVER felt his PRESENCE!
*I can NEVER feel his ABSENCE!

...he's the d.umbest i ever voted!
#NEVER AGAIN!

3 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2017
Chisos!....T.K.O (technical knock out ) pls call the ambulance!
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by shamecurls(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2017
austynbch:

Wow! I'll like to know the brainwashing technique that was used on you. Is this the first administration that picked up from a corrupt government? Policies have to be made at least to cushion the effect of crashing oil prices. Do we still need a sorcerer to tell us that dis government has not made any agenda dat favoured the masses - almost 2 years in office? We even tolerated things dat we aggitated for against d last government like increase in petrol price. And yet.......maybe you need to enter the market, i don't think you understand the level of hardship trending.

I wanted to ignore the "Brainwashing" part, but thought I had a right to share my own opinion too. There is actually an immeasurable gap between being "Brainwashed" and "Enlightened"

Back to our argument. You made a very valid point by stating that the present administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari, was not the first to take-over from a corrupt government. But I will also want you to note that our economic status between between past transitions has never been at this low. First,with an all time crash in crude oil prices and all time low production caused by vandalism, coupled with a depleted reserve. Though am not in the league of specifically apportioning blames, I would say past governance sunk our economy to a point of almost no return and it will be unfair of us knowing all these facts, to trade blames in our critical times.

Talking about favourable policies, it's very difficult but possible. The administration of His Excellence, is simply "Looking inwards". It's glaring to all who could critically analyse and merge our political and economic status, that His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari is just bent on making a positive impact to our economy not minding whose Ox is gored. It's the easiest thing to implement policies that will favour all but more killing to our future which was the tradition that brought us this far by successive government.

Would have love to shed more light.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Ishaq319(f): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2017
Baba Buhari been alive has immensely helpful to this great Nation. Some of our money embezzled has been willingly returned by yam eater serve as an example.
Baba we really miss you. Come back strong n heathy to get the job done.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by castel428: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2017
freeze001:

Can u just practice ur brand of blind patriotism without mentioning me? That can't be too difficult for you even though I know you're basically slow.
see finishing, babe u de vex o. grin
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by nicolosam(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2017
it is a pity we are here in this country with these crooks as leaders and most followers as mediocres in a country with vast material resources but at the behest of a very few for the benefit of the very few while the vast majority suffering masses suffer from mental poverty and devalued to smiling in suffering can! Oh Lord, open our inner thought and the courage to say NO to these devilish politicians as they sip us to a dry! These absolute serene display of ours is dangerous and capable of killing our tomorrow if there is any. Revolution NOW!
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by sniperr007(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
Baba we miss you

A worthy son

R u paid to speak for d government?
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2017
misteryman:
Better without him

Just thank God someone saved your ass.
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by Xano(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Dongreat:

I know you are being paid to support Buhari and I understand from an employer to employee relationship, but the ability for a man to go against clear truth because of his/her attachment to money makes him useless. You may think getting paid has liberated you from poverty but your situation is "moonlight", shinning bright but useless in a search. I only feel your regrets deep down but unfortunately will manifest at a older age when it will be too late for retribution. Keep supporting that which has brought sorrows to the masses and I guess your principles means nothing to you, that's if you even have one.
Have a great day and keep making your employers proud while it last for even the "devil" have supporters.

Thank you.
I've informed him( sarrki ) that seeds sown and watered he shall reap the harvest. It may tarry for a while, but, harvest would be due in time.

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by freeze001(f): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Candyrain:

Ouch!!! That hurts grin grin grin

Hehehe...what can one do? grin
Ke k'imere biko? Rose nwannem kwanu? Okwa ahu di ya?
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by TheAlchemist: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2017
ahaika23:

Under Mr Buhari’s slow-blinking leadership, Africa’s largest economy has drifted into crisis.

What had been a growing middle class is being daily eviscerated. High inflation, especially for food, is damaging the poor in whose name Mr Buhari ran for office.

Mr zombie, pls see the above bolded. Meanwhile it's like the author of this piece was high on something otherwise how can we relate these two above and one below coming from the same person.

To be fair, Mr Buhari inherited a dire situation courtesy of his hapless predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan. He did the country a service simply by beating Mr Jonathan in an election and sparing the country of further wilful misrule.

The writer is just been balanced!
Re: Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times by ibelieveu: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
Baba we miss you

A worthy son

you need your empty skull of a head inspected for maggot infestation. Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Accuses El-Rufai Of Burning Kaduna SIECOM Office, He Replies / President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.