Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (34054 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by wristbangle: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Keneking:
What Goodluck Ebele Jonathan could not achieve, and yet he wanted third term badly.

Nonsense leader from the South, Up North grin

Even Peter Obi, son of the East could not motivate, another useless politician embarassed

Can someone update on Awkuzu junction? Trust PMB govt is doing the needful cheesy

Baba, where u disappear go all this while nau? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Syjibrin(f): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
is the place not paying tax to Nigeria?
one IPOB SIGHTED

7 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Akaujaa(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2017
EmeeNaka:
APC liars and cankerworms.
Can anything truthful come out of their minds?
Please someone should confirm before accepting this terrorism inspired lie.

You need a doctor because am not sure you believe you are breathing now. Even doubting Thomas is better than some people.

4 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by ebuclassic18(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2017
Bolustic:
I can't believe it's that so much hated Fulani man(Buhari) and the Yoruba Muslim(Fasola) who got less than a 5% vote that is constructing a road at a place where the ineffectual opposition (who tricked them) garnered over 90%.

What an irony.

but the northerners will never appreciate the road built by Jonathan and they forget that he was the president of Nigeria not for East or the north alone,if he had constructed this road their will still be complains from the other side,wonder the kind of people we have in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by oc2fish: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2017
It is only in Nigeria that budget padding PMB government spent 98 million naira for spoon in 2016
and has budget of 123 million naira in 2017.

Only in Nigeria you see saint PMB that paid 11million naira as Aso rock rent in 2016............and want to run a budget
of 77 million naira in 2017. Who is he paying the RENT to. We also gathered that same wicked ruler budgeted
5.6 billion naira to repair same Aso Rock.

Corrupt wicked RULER

3 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by ebuclassic18(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2017
but the northerners will never appreciate the road built by Jonathan and they forget that he was the president of Nigeria not for East or the north alone,if he had constructed this road their will still be complains from the other side,wonder the kind of people we have in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:

Mechie onu (shut up)

Chukwu gozie buhari

Ihere(shame)on ekweremmadu and d pdp that actually did nothing for the whole of my south east

9 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2017
Syjibrin:
one IPOB SIGHTED
oga, I'm not an ipob member, please get some sense. If buhari can rehabilitated all roads in southeast, I will vote him 2019. I'm not a die hard sentimentalist like you.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by PresidentT(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
You still don't understand the logic.... You don't comment on thread like this... You go just carry your face commot but admire in silence

3 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Blurryface(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2017
I Am From This State, And Anybody That Sees To The Renovation Of This Road Is A Messiah.

I Voted For Buhari In 2015. I Will Vote For Him Again If God Spares Him In 2019.

If You Traveled On This Road By A Car With No Ac You Will Surely Understand The Meaning Of Hell On Earth.

God Bless President NwanneMadu Buhari. Odozi Obodo 1 Of Igbo Land.

God Bless Nnatunde Raji Fashola, Aka N'aru Uzo 1 Of Igbo Land

16 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Itulah(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Bolustic:
I can't believe it's that so much hated Fulani man(Buhari) and the Yoruba Muslim(Fasola) who got less than a 5% vote that is constructing a road at a place where the ineffectual opposition (who tricked them) garnered over 90%.

What an irony.

You need a whole lots of growing up to undergo. All these kids with 10MB data and spewing trash....

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Vandals below, may have a different opinion!

This is for you, keneking, modath and other things fixated on Igbo cum Jonathan...

1) Did PDP reign start under Jonathan administration? So why the fixation on his term alone?

2) Did Nigeria begin in 1999? so why the cry over PDP alone?

3)Hasn't that road being under construction under Jonathan administration with Onitsha and Awka part of it completed before Buhari came on board?

4)If Buhari claims he hasn't money now that crude is over $50; can he check the records to see that he has more money both in foreign and local currency than PDP government of 1999- early 2010

So it is not all about money but ideas which he lacks ...good morning!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by VictorRomanov: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2017
This is one reason i 've stopped visiting nairaland.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2017
lustychima:

Mechie onu (shut up)

Chukwu gozie buhari

Ihere(shame)on ekweremmadu and d pdp that actually did nothing for the whole of my south east
ara gba gbuo NNE GI na nna GI there.
Please shove the PDP and APC rubbish into your anus.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Goke7: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
oga, I'm not an ipob member, please get some sense. If buhari can rehabilitated all roads in southeast, I will vote him 2019. I'm not a die hard sentimentalist like you.

Really?
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2017
PresidentT:

You still don't understand the logic.... You don't comment on thread like this... You go just carry your face commot but admire in silence
my view is not political but from the social point of view, weather its GEJ or buhari, I don't care. Nigeria is Nigeria
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Akaujaa(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
what's my business with GEJ? Must you always be a segregationist, my business is with Nigeria government not GEJ

No matter how fast you run, you can never miss the bullet of a sharp shooter. Stop twisting the logic because nobody is or was talking about Ghanaian government. There'll be no Nigeria if nobody is in charge of it at a particular point in time.

3 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nightshift(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Goke7:

Really, then MMM na child's play be that!
Well, SE people like me know that billions of Naira were stolen during about 6 years PDP federal government lied about reconstructing Enugu- Onitsha Expressway.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Goke7:

Really?
why not? anything that brings development to me is okay by me. But for noe, bubu has not impressed me enough
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by anytexy: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2017
PDP failed woefully on that road since 1999. kudos to APC on this.

5 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Goke7: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

This is for you, keneking, modath and other things fixated on Igbo cum Jonathan...

1) Did PDP reign start under Jonathan administration? So why the fixation on his term alone?

2) Did Nigeria begin in 1999? so why the cry over PDP alone?

3)Hasn't that road being under construction under Jonathan administration with Onitsha and Awka part of it completed before Buhari came on board?

4)If Buhari claims he hasn't money now that crude is over $50; can he check the records to see that he has more money both in foreign and local currency than PDP government of 1999- early 2010

So it is not all about money but ideas which he lacks ...good morning!!!

you guys were the ones fixated on Jonathan and I hope you are not about to abandon him now by taking us back to 1999 grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Qmerit:

was the same place not paying same tax during ur hero? It would ve be better u don't comment
Onitsha and Awka end of the same road has been done before Buhari came in
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Qmerit(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Ok thankGod. Or u never wanted him to do any?

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Goke7: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
why not? anything that brings development to me is okay by me. But for noe, bubu has not impressed me enough

abeg forget that thing bubu will never and i say never impress you folks eve if he relocates the capital of Nigeria from abuja to aba!

if na play, make we stop am!

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by erico2k2(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2017
Bolustic:
Oya Our Brothers,

Come and say:

It's a lie,

It's GEJ's project,

Only Zombie will believe this

Photoshop

GEJ and you guys should bury your heads in shame.

At least, you should be grateful to the Afonjas who supported the government who deems it fit to construct what your hero couldn't give.
So GEJ did nt construct no roads in the North right ?
Even the east West roads in Bayelsa state was not done and finally upgrade your brain a bit GEJ is not from the East he is South .

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2017
Nightshift:
Well, SE people like me know that billions of Naira were stolen during about 6 years PDP federal government lied about reconstructing Enugu- Onitsha Expressway.

If you are from SE actually, you will know portions have been finished on that road before Buhari came in

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by wristbangle: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2017
modath:

No matter how much Peter Obi, Arthur Eze & co try to rewrite history, IB didn't do nothing for Eastern Nigeria, bar enriching some VERY few....

Illegal economy destabilizing import waivers and over bloated contracts awarded to political cronies don't have trickle down effect on the lives of regular average Okoro & Ada so what was the fuss all about? cool

It's rather a big blow and huge show of shame that their IB hero could not construct nor rehabilitate a single road in their region yet out of shattered emotion because he attached an IPOB name to his, decided to perch their wrecked tenth with him.

Plying that road when completed should be an ache to their stomach due to the tantrums they always throw at Minister of Power, works and infrastructure.

For the country to be on platitudes of success, the basic hierarchy needs to be fixed which includes what is currently ongoing in every regions of the country, though the suffering is unbearable, with time I know this recurrent capital/expenditure when finished, will relief and provide better economic growth. By the time 2nd Niger bridge attains completion, let's see if they will be chanting land of rising sun abi moon sef.

5 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Goke7: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Nightshift:

Honestly its so sad, The SE deserves much more than this. it was really a pozi scheme as said earlier, that's why that road and many others keep appearing in our yearly budget. In short MMM and co still learn work

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by stonemasonn: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2017
kabawa:

Just appreciate good things it will help you live long grin

North Rocks cool
My dear friend I appreciate good things and I'm also from the north. But I know that road and I know the effects of erosion in that area.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Qmerit:

Ok thankGod. Or u never wanted him to do any?

Are you ok? Even Anambra state Governor got investors to do it on PPP when Buhari abandoned it...Records and facts don't lie...He restarted it now probably because of gubernatorial election in Anambra state now
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nightshift(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

So the deplorable portion between Enugu - Agidi to Umunya Junction is in Rivers state? Amansea area nkor? Landlord please travel and see!

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by JideAmuGiaka: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Qmerit:

was the same place not paying same tax during ur hero?
It would ve be better u don't comment

Shut up. Buhari has no option than to fix that road knowing full well that come 2019, his vote will be divided up north as the opposition will field another northerner. He's trying to be relevant in SE.

If you and NgeneUkwenu don't know this, shame on two of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples / INEC Declares Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Winner Of Kwara Governorship Election 2023 / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.