Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (34053 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by obailala(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jelal0007:
I remember U. I recall how u constantly insult PMB...now u're excited abi? See ya life.
Huh? shocked shocked

Hope you arent lost or misquoting? grin cheesy
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Kingsley1000(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
all i can say is thank u baba
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Kingsley1000(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
apc is winning anambra this year

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
kITATITA:

We (Igbo) should talk like that. Tinubu is not in government but he influences the direction of governance. Ike Ekweremadu is Deputy Senate President; but is he as influential as Akpabio. How much Constituency Project did he influence to Igboland. In Obasanjo tenure, we had Ngozi, Ezekwesili, Soludo, Akunyili, Chidoka, Kema Chikwe, Earnest Ndukwe, etc. They couldn't influence anything, not even road or good project to the Igbo. They can't even drive home in a sedan. Show me any Federal Government project since 1999 and I will stop supporting Buhari.

I really salute your courage.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Jelal0007(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
obailala:
Huh? shocked shocked

Hope you arent lost or misquoting? grin cheesy
Obailala no be two 4 NL nah. I sabi u guy.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Kingsley1000(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
after u guys will say apc hates ndigbo
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by obailala(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jelal0007:
Obailala no be two 4 NL nah. I sabi u guy.
Hahaha... Chiaman shine ur eye well..
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by texas1990(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
am sure those mumu ebele Jonathan dogs will still not bilif this, and u will still see them by tomorrow they will come out and open their stupid mouth to say buhari hate them, Bleep u all taters, God bless buhari, God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by kelechi17(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
if e like make e construct airport on top d sky I don't like him ...I don't like him period ..bootin his sicky Ass out 2019
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Igboid: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1)If I don't need questionnaire to know SW opinion on Jonathan...why should I require one to ascertain their opinion on OBJ? That discrepancy or different yardstick for same folks will tell you about the bigotry I am talking about...

2)SW hate and Envy Igbo...Fayose was insulted beyond words for recognizing SE technical & entrepreneurial prowess and daring to send SW youths there as apprentice...Your accommodation of different tribes is an illusion. STOP THE LIES. Lagos has different tribes because of its political and economic history which has NOTHING to do with your tribe's hospitality but Nigeria's leadership and her political decisions. Igbo sojourn alot not just in SW but all over Africa and the world at large just like Chinese. Ogun is experiencing what we call economics of scale... NOTHING to do with your hospitality or docility. The litany of hate speeches from SW leaders and technocrats against Igbo is a testament to your "love" and this is confirmed by articles from renowned northern writers including Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Junaid Mohammed, Umar Ardo etc...And who made you their representative? If Jonathan failed to carry out any project there, How's it your headache? But to me as an Igbo man, Jonathan gave SE more voice and identity than any government in the history of Nigeria since 1966.

3)...Taking into account the electoral behaviour of the South-West since independence, the zone has proven
itself, without exception, of incapable of voting anyone other than its own. In the 1st Republic, it voted mainly Action Group in favour of Chief Obafemi Awolowo with about 69% voters’ turnout. In the 2nd Republic, it voted 78.75% of its total votes cast for UPN in favour of Chief Awolowo, with 70% voters’ turnout. In the June 12, 1993 presidential election, the pattern was repeated more or less the same, except that the total percentage of SDP’s votes in favour of Chief MKO Abiola rose up to 84.5% in the zone. In the 1999 presidential election, mainly because the only two candidates for the presidency were both from the South-West, the zone’s voters’ turnout
was abysmally low (48.09%) with about 68% of the votes cast to APP in favour of Chief Olu Falaye. 2003 also recorded poor voters’ turnout with 71% of votes cast for Obasanjo’s PDP. In 2011, with no Southwestern candidate fielded by any of the major parties, the South-West voted PDP when a functional alliance with the CPC failed to field in Sen. Tinubu or his nominee. Besides, with the vicious experience of AD in 2003 when the PDP
Federal Government uprooted its governments in five states of the zone, the South-West cannot now afford to risk having an opposition PDP government at the federal level again; certainly not after the hard pains
and toils of forming the APC. It is therefore existential for the South-West to vote APC at the presidential election....2015, Osibanjo came wink Now, compare this to the Republican nature of SE grin

4) Really? Remember, lagoon statement? Remember your secession opinion? Remember your Igbo presidency opinion? So which way starting from this thread have you and other SW folks respected SE votes Now, drop similar incidents from SE or her leaders against SW cheesy Am waiting because facts and evidence don't lie wink

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/50349-2015-presidential-election-how-and-why-pdp-will-lose

Chai! Nna yi mulu yi. You are the true son of your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by negotiations2(f): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
They are not serious.Dancing shoky at d road. Dats patching of d roads at d middle.If they mean business they should start from Enugu or Onitsha.Apc bunch of liars & jokers.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Igboid: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Only fools cannot see the link between this sudden road reconstruction and upcoming Anambra elections.
We would welcome whatever part of the road they end up reconstructing in the end and even thank them, and still not Vote APC, you can be very sure of that. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Igboid:

Chai! Nna yi mulu yi. You are the true son of your father.
Dalu Onye isi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Igboid: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
kITATITA:
You can jump into Ekulu River for all I care. I don't have to prove my Igbo identity to you.
Let me tell you how politics is played. Obviously IPOB is popular in Igboland but not influential. IPOB can't influence anything. IPOB is not Arewa Youths, nor IYC nor MEND, nor Avengers; not even OPC. These are influential organizations; some of them sinister but influential. Ndigbo play politics of sentiments and popularity and not influence. On April 30, 2015, Ken Nnamni led a group of Igbo leaders to a closed door meeting with PMB. No press statement afterwards and no communique but the visitors came out fulfilled. Subsequent to the visit, the second Niger Bridge, Enugu -Onitsha Road, etc were accommodated in the 2016 budget. This year Mr. Nnamani led a group of Igbo politicians into APC. That is horse-trading. That is Politics. That is influence. He didn't have to curse or abuse or wish Buhari dead.

Another's trash!

What did Ken Nnamani and his bunch of expired Igbo political jobbers do for Ndiigbo when they were in government?
I know Ken Nnamani house in Amechi Awkunanaw, non Of his people speak any good about him, he did next to nothing for his people.

We know the likes of Ken, Orji Uzor have shady pasts and probably embezzled the funds allocated by the government for infrastructural development of Igboland, it was this that APC used to blackmail them into joining APC with hope Of making inroads in the SE or face EFCC persecution.
Go tell your principals that Ndiigbo are not stupid or gullible and will not allow our political future to be sold by political jobbers parading themselves as leaders.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Icon79(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kudo to PMB. And work would commence on the second Niger Bridge very soon as well.

these are the critical projects that GEJ was unwilling or unable to take care of in over 5 years he was in power! Yet some folks would still have the audacity to criticize PMB and praise GEJ because he's an Igbo man!

BS upon BS!! Bottom line, GEJ was a failure, in every way, share or form.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
How come they have not gotten to 9th mile axis, does it take like forever?

Did your GEJ get to 3rd mile axis?
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
is the place not paying tax to Nigeria?

Guess they are not paying tax under GEJ..
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
EmeeNaka:
APC liars and cankerworms.
Can anything truthful come out of their minds?
Please someone should confirm before accepting this terrorism inspired lie.

Goodnews is like poison to your likes..
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Kingsley1000(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
i will vote apc
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by tobiasbeecher: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1)If I don't need questionnaire to know SW opinion on Jonathan...why should I require one to ascertain their opinion on OBJ? That discrepancy or different yardstick for same folks will tell you about the bigotry I am talking about...

2)SW hate and Envy Igbo...Fayose was insulted beyond words for recognizing SE technical & entrepreneurial prowess and daring to send SW youths there as apprentice...Your accommodation of different tribes is an illusion. STOP THE LIES. Lagos has different tribes because of its political and economic history which has NOTHING to do with your tribe's hospitality but Nigeria's leadership and her political decisions. Igbo sojourn alot not just in SW but all over Africa and the world at large just like Chinese. Ogun is experiencing what we call economics of scale... NOTHING to do with your hospitality or docility. The litany of hate speeches from SW leaders and technocrats against Igbo is a testament to your "love" and this is confirmed by articles from renowned northern writers including Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Junaid Mohammed, Umar Ardo etc...And who made you their representative? If Jonathan failed to carry out any project there, How's it your headache? But to me as an Igbo man, Jonathan gave SE more voice and identity than any government in the history of Nigeria since 1966.

3)...Taking into account the electoral behaviour of the South-West since independence, the zone has proven
itself, without exception, of incapable of voting anyone other than its own. In the 1st Republic, it voted mainly Action Group in favour of Chief Obafemi Awolowo with about 69% voters’ turnout. In the 2nd Republic, it voted 78.75% of its total votes cast for UPN in favour of Chief Awolowo, with 70% voters’ turnout. In the June 12, 1993 presidential election, the pattern was repeated more or less the same, except that the total percentage of SDP’s votes in favour of Chief MKO Abiola rose up to 84.5% in the zone. In the 1999 presidential election, mainly because the only two candidates for the presidency were both from the South-West, the zone’s voters’ turnout
was abysmally low (48.09%) with about 68% of the votes cast to APP in favour of Chief Olu Falaye. 2003 also recorded poor voters’ turnout with 71% of votes cast for Obasanjo’s PDP. In 2011, with no Southwestern candidate fielded by any of the major parties, the South-West voted PDP when a functional alliance with the CPC failed to field in Sen. Tinubu or his nominee. Besides, with the vicious experience of AD in 2003 when the PDP
Federal Government uprooted its governments in five states of the zone, the South-West cannot now afford to risk having an opposition PDP government at the federal level again; certainly not after the hard pains
and toils of forming the APC. It is therefore existential for the South-West to vote APC at the presidential election....2015, Osibanjo came wink Now, compare this to the Republican nature of SE grin

4) Really? Remember, lagoon statement? Remember your secession opinion? Remember your Igbo presidency opinion? So which way starting from this thread have you and other SW folks respected SE votes Now, drop similar incidents from SE or her leaders against SW cheesy Am waiting because facts and evidence don't lie wink

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/50349-2015-presidential-election-how-and-why-pdp-will-lose
Bro, kudos for this enlightened post,that wristbangle of a boy doesn't know that his tribe is the most tribalistic in Nigeria. You cannot see him dispute this fact because all you said is the truth. Igbos are the people that have voted different people from different tribe in Nigerian presidential elections. They even voted for OBJ against ojukwu something that the Yorubas and Hausas cannot do to their own. After, they will foolishly claiming they are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria. Lies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Osyabj: 3:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Igboid:
Only fools cannot see the link between this sudden road reconstruction and upcoming Anambra elections.
We would welcome whatever part of the road they end up reconstructing in the end and even thank them, and still not Vote APC, you can be very sure of that. wink

Anuofia speak for yourself. U have one vote and u can shove it up ur rear end. D good people of Eastern Nigeria are interested in result. And we'll vote result both in Anambra 2017 and 2019.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by sharp2dacore: 5:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Hi,

Are you sure you are from the South East?

So, do you also support Fulani Herdsmen killing Enugu people?

kITATITA:
I am from Enugu and I support Buhari
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by sharp2dacore: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Hi

Stop deceiving yourself.

Yes it is true that GEJ messed up BIG Time in the South East.

He focused his energies on trying to please the North, so that he will get 2nd term ticket and votes.

Instead of doing good developmental projects in the South East, he focused on enriching Igbo politicians.

But, for you to claim that Buhari in presently renovating South East Roads, because he is such a Good and Nice guy,

is a lie from the pit of Hell.

Have you forgotten so soon that among the first thing Buhari did on assumption of office was to cancel the 2nd Niger Bridge contract.

He only started work on South East roads, due to incessant IBOP/Biafra Protests both home and abroad.

So don't be fooled and don't deceive people, GEJ & Igbo policians failed, but that doesn't make Buhari a Saint either.

olaztek:
big SHAME on Jonathan and Ipod youths.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by banki(m): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2017
sharp2dacore:
Hi

Stop deceiving yourself.

Yes it is true that GEJ messed up BIG Time in the South East.

He focused his energies on trying to please the North, so that he will get 2nd term ticket and votes.

Instead of doing good developmental projects in the South East, he focused on enriching Igbo politicians.

But, for you to claim that Buhari in presently renovating South East Roads, because he is such a Good and Nice guy,

is a lie from the pit of Hell.

Have you forgotten so soon that among the first thing Buhari did on assumption of office was to cancel the 2nd Niger Bridge contract.

He only started work on South East roads, due to incessant IBOP/Biafra Protests both home and abroad.

So don't be fooled and don't deceive people, GEJ & Igbo policians failed, but that doesn't make Buhari a Saint either.

When did buhari cancel the 2nd naija bridge contract? Is it the one they are constructing now
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2017
kelechi17:
if e like make e construct airport on top d sky I don't like him ...I don't like him period ..bootin his sicky Ass out 2019

Your vote won't count
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Eledan: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Igboid:

Speak for yourself, even inside your house, nobody take your opinion serious, not to talk of a whole state.
You can't keep blackmailing govt. The govt will take care of ALL regions in Nigeria.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by irrefragable: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Goke7:

The truth is fellows from the SS and the SE are not too particular about development especially infrastructure in their region. Their own form of development is about cash in hand. Its in regions like SW we use infrastructure development as a yardstick to rate performance of leaders.

When the Niger delta leaders met with PMB to sort how the Niger delta crisis can be addressed, the demands of the Niger delta leaders were ownership of oil wells and awards of contracts to Niger deltans to end the crisis. That is how they think, 'egbere' Jonathan was their darling because he shared the money in terms of frivolous contracts and funds allocations whether legal or not.

You think south easterners especially their leaders truly bother about the roads in their regions, abeg think again, no amount of road construction in the SE will make them change their mind about PMB. He is simply not doing what their hero the azikiwe of their time did in terms of splashing the cash and they will have none of that.
you are a big fool. Why are afonjas so foolish?
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Syjibrin(f): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2017
betterABIAstate:
oga, I'm not an ipob member, please get some sense. If buhari can rehabilitated all roads in southeast, I will vote him 2019. I'm not a die hard sentimentalist like you.
I will assumed you did not say anything and next time don't have a crush on someone who did not mean varbal onslaught on you in his write up I only say IPOB sighted if the identity has no bearing with you then reiterate and debunk the identity not name calling am afraid you behave like the IPOB reason because they are always on the side of antagonism sorry if I am been insolent for my reaction i am once again sorry if you feel indifferent because as it is right now it seems you are the designer of your destiny you are the author you write the story the pen is in your hand and what ever the outcome am afraid is exactly what you Choose. A child who try to bandy around with his master will by himself dig his own grave. Mind you am packed with shock absorber I got the mechanism to reciprocate attack should you in your gullible sense think you can bandy a word with me gush
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by kelechi17(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
PUSH1:

Your vote won't count
let's wait and see
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by loopmangoat(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
If boko hari wants let him build castles
We will never support him
Afterall ewusa foolanis benefitted so much from Jonathan yet they didn't reciprocate Jonathans benevolence by voting him in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) / Abia Flyover @ 6! Lady 'Celebrates' Governor Ikpeazu's Osisioma-Aba Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.