Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (34064 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by obailala(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nightshift:
Nwanne, i am currently in Nigeria and just about 10 days ago i traveled from Enugu through that road on my way to Lagos. Remember, before RCC started work on the road, people were driving from 9th Mile through old road to Awka; or from Four corner(Ozalla) to Awka and Awka through Nawfia -Abagana-Ogidi- Nkpor. RCC repaired one lane slightly, so that drivers could stop driving through the old on their way to Enugu or Awka. Major reconstruction is on the closed lane on the right where RCC is laying fresh asphalt and new drainage. RCC was awarded section 2 of the road, 9th Mile - Amansea. 9th Mile - Enugu is awarded to a company called CCC, but apart from little repairs around Milken Hill, the company is yet to mobilize fully to site. Awka- Ogbunike section is given to another company, but the details are sketchy.
This sounds good, fingers crossed, a significant percentage of the road (or even 100%) would be completed in good time.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Eledan: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
kITATITA:
You can jump into Ekulu River for all I care. I don't have to prove my Igbo identity to you.
Let me tell you how politics is played. Obviously IPOB is popular in Igboland but not influential. IPOB can't influence anything. IPOB is not Arewa Youths, nor IYC nor MEND, nor Avengers; not even OPC. These are influential organizations; some of them sinister but influential. Ndigbo play politics of sentiments and popularity and not influence. On April 30, 2015, Ken Nnamni led a group of Igbo leaders to a closed door meeting with PMB. No press statement afterwards and no communique but the visitors came out fulfilled. Subsequent to the visit, the second Niger Bridge, Enugu -Onitsha Road, etc were accommodated in the 2016 budget. This year Mr. Nnamani led a group of Igbo politicians into APC. That is horse-trading. That is Politics. That is influence. He didn't have to curse or abuse or wish Buhari dead.

Are you sure you are Igbo ? undecided
They don't talk like this, you've been able to detach unnecessary sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Eledan:

Are you sure you are Igbo ? undecided
They don't talk like this, you've been able to detach unnecessary sentiments.

We (Igbo) should talk like that. Tinubu is not in government but he influences the direction of governance. Ike Ekweremadu is Deputy Senate President; but is he as influential as Akpabio. How much Constituency Project did he influence to Igboland. In Obasanjo tenure, we had Ngozi, Ezekwesili, Soludo, Akunyili, Chidoka, Kema Chikwe, Earnest Ndukwe, etc. They couldn't influence anything, not even road or good project to the Igbo. They can't even drive home in a sedan. Show me any Federal Government project since 1999 and I will stop supporting Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Eledan: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
kITATITA:

We (Igbo) should talk like that. Tinubu is not in government but he influences the direction of governance. Ike Ekweremadu is Deputy Senate President; but is he as influential as Akpabio. How much Constituency Project did he influence to Igboland. In Obasanjo tenure, we had Ngozi, Ezekwesili, Soludo, Akunyili, Chidoka, Kema Chikwe, Earnest Ndukwe, etc. They couldn't influence anything, not even road or good project to the Igbo. They can't even drive home in a sedan. Show me any Federal Government project since 1999 and I will stop supporting Buhari.

waoooooo shocked shocked
You just dazed me.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by PresidentT(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
my view is not political but from the social point of view, weather its GEJ or buhari, I don't care. Nigeria is Nigeria
Oh... I get... Well truth is u can't separate politics from the way government conduct its business. It will be nice to see a united Nigeria where national interest will override personal, ethnic or religious inclinations but as its stands now... That looks like an utopia. Cheers brother!
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by princeso2020(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
If this is truth then president buhari is a president for all.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
modath:

No matter how much Peter Obi, Arthur Eze & co try to rewrite history, IB didn't do nothing for Eastern Nigeria, bar enriching some VERY few....

Illegal economy destabilizing import waivers and over bloated contracts awarded to political cronies don't have trickle down effect on the lives of regular average Okoro & Ada so what was the fuss all about? cool
this girl u re too bad.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by sleekdre: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bolustic:
Oya Our Brothers,

Come and say:

It's a lie,

It's GEJ's project,

Only Zombie will believe this

Photoshop

GEJ and you guys should bury your heads in shame.

At least, you should be grateful to the Afonjas who supported the government who deems it fit to construct what your hero couldn't give.
Sharrap there!!! Was GEJ not working on roads in the north during his term.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
kITATITA:

Now I see an Ibo man talking sense rather than blaming hausas as the source of their region's problem.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by betterABIAstate: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Goke7:

lies, it is ignorant fellows who hate each other, there is nothing like hate among the elites in Nigeria in respect of their tribe or religion bruv.
keep telling yourself till u believe it.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by InvertedHammer: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
/
Anyone that fixes this road has my support.

A 2nd River Niger bridge will yield my unalloyed support.

It is not enough to empower a few people from a region who only end up lining their individual pockets to the detriment of the hoi polloi.

Public interests should supersede individuals' interests.

Regional development is better than individual appointments.

It is a disservice to humanity for any Igbo person to drive through River Niger bridge or drive through this road and continue to show unnecessary support for Jonathan and his failed promises to ndi Igbo.

//

4 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Goke7:

that is if APC do 16 years like PDP. No cheating
Lol ko serious niyen. So I go wait till another 12-14 years?
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Goke7: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol ko serious niyen. So I go wait till another 12-14 years?

what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. if we were patient with pdp for 16 yrs, then we should also give APC enough time.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by judondasylva(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
lie from pit of hell God will punish this stupid woman
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
wristbangle:

Answers to your illusion;

1. Get some questionnaires about OBJ regime, travel to Abeokuta, distribute it to people and analyse the response you will get from it.

2. We don't hate Igbos as you should know we accommodate every tribe in Nigeria including yours which is more. Bringing the IB hero was because he failed to carry out a tangible project in your region.

3. Show me

4. We respect your votes but do you respect ours?

1)If I don't need questionnaire to know SW opinion on Jonathan...why should I require one to ascertain their opinion on OBJ? That discrepancy or different yardstick for same folks will tell you about the bigotry I am talking about...

2)SW hate and Envy Igbo...Fayose was insulted beyond words for recognizing SE technical & entrepreneurial prowess and daring to send SW youths there as apprentice...Your accommodation of different tribes is an illusion. STOP THE LIES. Lagos has different tribes because of its political and economic history which has NOTHING to do with your tribe's hospitality but Nigeria's leadership and her political decisions. Igbo sojourn alot not just in SW but all over Africa and the world at large just like Chinese. Ogun is experiencing what we call economics of scale... NOTHING to do with your hospitality or docility. The litany of hate speeches from SW leaders and technocrats against Igbo is a testament to your "love" and this is confirmed by articles from renowned northern writers including Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Junaid Mohammed, Umar Ardo etc...And who made you their representative? If Jonathan failed to carry out any project there, How's it your headache? But to me as an Igbo man, Jonathan gave SE more voice and identity than any government in the history of Nigeria since 1966.

3)...Taking into account the electoral behaviour of the South-West since independence, the zone has proven
itself, without exception, of incapable of voting anyone other than its own. In the 1st Republic, it voted mainly Action Group in favour of Chief Obafemi Awolowo with about 69% voters’ turnout. In the 2nd Republic, it voted 78.75% of its total votes cast for UPN in favour of Chief Awolowo, with 70% voters’ turnout. In the June 12, 1993 presidential election, the pattern was repeated more or less the same, except that the total percentage of SDP’s votes in favour of Chief MKO Abiola rose up to 84.5% in the zone. In the 1999 presidential election, mainly because the only two candidates for the presidency were both from the South-West, the zone’s voters’ turnout
was abysmally low (48.09%) with about 68% of the votes cast to APP in favour of Chief Olu Falaye. 2003 also recorded poor voters’ turnout with 71% of votes cast for Obasanjo’s PDP. In 2011, with no Southwestern candidate fielded by any of the major parties, the South-West voted PDP when a functional alliance with the CPC failed to field in Sen. Tinubu or his nominee. Besides, with the vicious experience of AD in 2003 when the PDP
Federal Government uprooted its governments in five states of the zone, the South-West cannot now afford to risk having an opposition PDP government at the federal level again; certainly not after the hard pains
and toils of forming the APC. It is therefore existential for the South-West to vote APC at the presidential election....2015, Osibanjo came wink Now, compare this to the Republican nature of SE grin

4) Really? Remember, lagoon statement? Remember your secession opinion? Remember your Igbo presidency opinion? So which way starting from this thread have you and other SW folks respected SE votes Now, drop similar incidents from SE or her leaders against SW cheesy Am waiting because facts and evidence don't lie wink

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/50349-2015-presidential-election-how-and-why-pdp-will-lose

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
EmeeNaka:
APC liars and cankerworms.
Can anything truthful come out of their minds?
Please someone should confirm before accepting this terrorism inspired lie.
I was at home last month. Actually work is going on.

5 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nightshift:
I am not going to insult you at all. You could be a kid brother to me. You wrote "portion completed" and i took you down by naming the areas previously done which is less than 50% of the Anambra state section of the road. But you can go on to twist facts in your mind but not that of thousands of fellow Ndi Igbo who ply the road everyday. I know that what matters to you is to belittle the huge efforts being made by the present FG on that road.

Who's this efulefu? Belittle which effort? Which portion done is less than 50% of Anambra portion? Aside Awkuzu side of it and Amansea area which other part of Anambra section hasn't been done? Nwoke m, shift biko...who's your kid bro? What was done in Onitsha axis alone can complete from Amansea to 9th mile... lekwa akuko bikonu
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yyeske:
Was the Onitsha and Awka end of the road fixed by GEJ or PDP? Give kudos when due, it takes nothing from you.

For those who don't know, that part of the road was fixed by the Anambra state government and hasn't been reimbursed yet by the federal government.

Really ... I can't argue some stuff seriously...Obiano may have something contrary to tell you here
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nightshift:
Shut it please, you are making a big fool of yourself here already!

Ok
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yyeske:
Who fixed those portions you're talking about? Was it GEJ, PDP or Anambra state government?

APC granted approval for them to be fixed by labour government so that SDP can make payments...after all nobody will take glory for such leadership success

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
You go fear Jab grin grin grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/829416004853833729

Thank you Ngene for posting this. I must say that so far, Ms Lauretta has proved to be the most effective communicator in the Buhari administration. She throws jabs, deflate wailers lies and highlight the Presidents achievements succinctly.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Jelal0007(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
stonemasonn:
I hope the road is well constructed..
No,it will be badly constructed.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by nwagbaradav: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
muykem:
why wailers are avoiding this trend?

Because they don't understand the "English" u wrote there. Maybe When you write it correctly, they will come... sad
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by goldenarrow: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
shamecurls:

You need to start eating well......

Avoid fatty foods, it congest the skull and deplete brain functions.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Jelal0007(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
sleekdre:

Sharrap there!!! Was GEJ not working on roads in the north during his term.
Haba bros,don't be stupid na.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Jelal0007(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
obailala:
This sounds good, fingers crossed, a significant percentage of the road (or even 100%) would be completed in good time.
I remember U. I recall how u constantly insult PMB...now u're excited abi? See ya life.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by nwagbaradav: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1)If I don't need questionnaire to know SW opinion on Jonathan...why should I require one to ascertain their opinion on OBJ? That discrepancy or different yardstick for same folks will tell you about the bigotry I am talking about...

2)SW hate and Envy Igbo...Fayose was insulted beyond words for recognizing SE technical & entrepreneurial prowess and daring to send SW youths there as apprentice...Your accommodation of different tribes is an illusion. STOP THE LIES. Lagos has different tribes because of its political and economic history which has NOTHING to do with your tribe's hospitality but Nigeria's leadership and her political decisions. Igbo sojourn alot not just in SW but all over Africa and the world at large just like Chinese. Ogun is experiencing what we call economics of scale... NOTHING to do with your hospitality or docility. The litany of hate speeches from SW leaders and technocrats against Igbo is a testament to your "love" and this is confirmed by articles from renowned northern writers including Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Junaid Mohammed, Umar Ardo etc...And who made you their representative? If Jonathan failed to carry out any project there, How's it your headache? But to me as an Igbo man, Jonathan gave SE more voice and identity than any government in the history of Nigeria since 1966.

3)...Taking into account the electoral behaviour of the South-West since independence, the zone has proven
itself, without exception, of incapable of voting anyone other than its own. In the 1st Republic, it voted mainly Action Group in favour of Chief Obafemi Awolowo with about 69% voters’ turnout. In the 2nd Republic, it voted 78.75% of its total votes cast for UPN in favour of Chief Awolowo, with 70% voters’ turnout. In the June 12, 1993 presidential election, the pattern was repeated more or less the same, except that the total percentage of SDP’s votes in favour of Chief MKO Abiola rose up to 84.5% in the zone. In the 1999 presidential election, mainly because the only two candidates for the presidency were both from the South-West, the zone’s voters’ turnout
was abysmally low (48.09%) with about 68% of the votes cast to APP in favour of Chief Olu Falaye. 2003 also recorded poor voters’ turnout with 71% of votes cast for Obasanjo’s PDP. In 2011, with no Southwestern candidate fielded by any of the major parties, the South-West voted PDP when a functional alliance with the CPC failed to field in Sen. Tinubu or his nominee. Besides, with the vicious experience of AD in 2003 when the PDP
Federal Government uprooted its governments in five states of the zone, the South-West cannot now afford to risk having an opposition PDP government at the federal level again; certainly not after the hard pains
and toils of forming the APC. It is therefore existential for the South-West to vote APC at the presidential election....2015, Osibanjo came wink Now, compare this to the Republican nature of SE grin

4) Really? Remember, lagoon statement? Remember your secession opinion? Remember your Igbo presidency opinion? So which way starting from this thread have you and other SW folks respected SE votes Now, drop similar incidents from SE or her leaders against SW cheesy Am waiting because facts and evidence don't lie wink

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/50349-2015-presidential-election-how-and-why-pdp-will-lose

One of the few meaningful posts here.... Thumbs up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by dvee2: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
let me be sincere with you, if bubu can construct Onitsha-enugu road, enugu-aba-port Harcourt, 9thmile-makurdi, umuahia-ikot epene and aba-ikotepene road, mark my words. I will personally vote him in and upload my voters sheet on nairaland, why again will I vote any other person?
I'm not interested in this segregationism and party rubbish.

Seriously my brother, if you follow the FMWH handle on twitter, you will be surprise to discover that Fashola recently did a tour of all these roads you mentioned,currently under construction by this administration.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Which section of the road is this? Some of this pics looks like same pics they showed us as lagos-ibadan exp. Don't want to berate anyone's effort, but these ppl hardly say the truth.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
let me be sincere with you, if bubu can construct Onitsha-enugu road, enugu-aba-port Harcourt, 9thmile-makurdi, umuahia-ikot epene and aba-ikotepene road, mark my words. I will personally vote him in and upload my voters sheet on nairaland, why again will I vote any other person?
I'm not interested in this segregationism and party rubbish.

For me if he does the whole length of Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-PH exp. ways and that Abia-AkwaIbom axis, I'm voting for him personally.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nightshift:
I am not going to insult you at all. You could be a kid brother to me. You wrote "portion completed" and i took you down by naming the areas previously done which is less than 50% of the Anambra state section of the road. But you can go on to twist facts in your mind but not that of thousands of fellow Ndi Igbo who ply the road everyday. I know that what matters to you is to belittle the huge efforts being made by the present FG on that road.

OK, this looks good. Fingers crossed.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by redsun(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
These premitive animals that beats their chest over road construction at a time when the real man in the contemporary world is thinking of setting up based in Mars.

You guys don't deserve to drive,so you dont really needs roads. Your intellect can not comprehend the simple mechanism of donkey cart,nonetheless,motorised vehicle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ / Abia Flyover @ 6! Lady 'Celebrates' Governor Ikpeazu's Osisioma-Aba Flyover / 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.