Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (34065 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Hairyrapunzel: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2017
No drainage still. The road will still spoil later on so what is the difference?
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by sircrabo: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2017
So f**king what ? Is this the first administration to construct a road. Why not show us pictures of the dual carriage roads GEJ built in the north ? Or didn't he construct roads for northrners ?

Noise makers

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Goke7:

abeg forget that thing bubu will never and i say never impress you folks eve if he relocates the capital of Nigeria from abuja to aba!

if na play, make we stop am!
let me be sincere with you, if bubu can construct Onitsha-enugu road, enugu-aba-port Harcourt, 9thmile-makurdi, umuahia-ikot epene and aba-ikotepene road, mark my words. I will personally vote him in and upload my voters sheet on nairaland, why again will I vote any other person?
I'm not interested in this segregationism and party rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Qmerit(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2017
[[s]quote author=Whynotthetruth post=53554184]

Are you ok? Even Anambra state Governor got investors to do it on PPP when Buhari abandoned it...Records and facts don't lie...He restarted it now probably because of gubernatorial election in Anambra state now[/quote][/s]

Amaka pls where is the trash bin
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by dsocioemmy(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Don't divert our attention jare.... Where is our president?

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by TheNonce: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2017
EmeeNaka:
APC liars and cankerworms.
Can anything truthful come out of their minds?
Please someone should confirm before accepting this terrorism inspired lie.

grin

See as pain wan kill this ipoop tout!

4 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Qmerit(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2017
[[s]quote author=JideAmuGiaka post=53554208]

Shut up. Buhari has no option than to fix that road knowing full well that come 2019, his vote will be divided up north as the opposition will field another northerner. He's trying to be relevant in SE.

If you and NgeneUkwenu don't know this, shame on two of you. [/quote][/s]

Another rubbish from a gutter mouth!
So, afterall PMB is not dead like u and ur likes have been spreading so, he want to contest for second term! Shame on u people

5 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by wristbangle: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
is the place not paying tax to Nigeria?

Bros please stop all this nonsense abeg. Under GEJ, didn't they pay tax as well? Btw, which tax are u talking about sef?

3 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2017
wristbangle:

Bros please stop all this nonsense abeg. Under GEJ, didn't they pay tax as well? Btw, which tax are u talking about sef?
afonjas will never learn

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2017
wristbangle:

It's rather a big blow and huge show of shame that their IB hero could not construct or rehabilitate a single road in their region yet out of shattered emotion because he attached an IPOB name to his, decided to perch their wrecked tenth with him.

Plying that road when completed should be an ache to their stomach due to the tantrums they always throw at Minister of Power, works and infrastructure.

For the country to be on platitudes of success, the basic hierarchy needs to be fixed which includes what is currently ongoing in every regions of the country, though the suffering is unbearable, with time I know this recurrent capital/expenditure when finished, will relief and provide better economic growth. By the time 2nd Niger bridge attains completion, let's see if they will be chanting yellow sun abi red sef.

1)For nitwits fixated on maligning SE, can you list what OBJ achieved for SW yet he's king there?

2)Same road was under construction during Jonathan administration and lots of portion finished already before Buhari came in...It is on record that Buhari abandoned it which made Anambra state Governor to seek PPP for the road last year which they denied approval... Buhari started it again now if this report is true probably because of gubernatorial election in Anambra state...

3)Sadists and bigots can cry to high heavens but it won't change the orientation of anybody about daylight facts...

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nightshift(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

If you are from SE actually, you will know portions have been finished on that road before Buhari came in
I am a true 042 man. I can tell you that only portions between Ogbunike towards Tollgate area with a further extension to Headbridge was done by Peter Obi of which the FG later refunded Anambra state government money spent on that 15km distance. Later between 2014 to 2016 anothe section was done in Awka capital territory area which stopped at Agwu - Awka after Unizik. I can teach you more about Igboland, if you are willing to learn.

8 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by SpencerLewis(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Bolustic:
I can't believe it's that so much hated Fulani man(Buhari) and the Yoruba Muslim(Fasola) who got less than a 5% vote that is constructing a road at a place where the ineffectual opposition (who tricked them) garnered over 90%.

What an irony.
U zombies should stop talking trash. Is the zoological president constructing the road with his money or money from groundnut and cocoa? The money is from the Biafran territory. So what is the fuse all about. Lagos and Abuja was built with oil money and not with cocoa and groundnut money.

3 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by JideAmuGiaka: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=JideAmuGiaka post=53554208]

Shut up. Buhari has no option than to fix that road knowing full well that come 2019, his vote will be divided up north as the opposition will field another northerner. He's trying to be relevant in SE.

If you and NgeneUkwenu don't know this, shame on two of you. [/s]

Another rubbish from a gutter mouth!
So, afterall PMB is not dead like u and ur likes have been spreading so, he want to contest for second term! Shame on u people

Buhari is a walking corpse. A dead man is even better than he is. Those supporting him are brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Goke7: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
let me be sincere with you, if bubu can construct Onitsha-enugu road, enugu-aba-port Harcourt, 9thmile-makurdi, umuahia-ikot epene and aba-ikotepene road, mark my words. I will personally vote him in and upload my voters sheet on nairaland, why again will I vote any other person?
I'm not interested in this segregationism and party rubbish.

The entire SE has been brainwashed and told that they are hated by the north, it will take a very long time for that to be corrected, may be you are enlightened enough as an individual just like you still find few south easterners rooting for PMB despite his performance.

It still does not change the general fact that the SE will never like PMB especially with way many are wishing him dead now. Let's be real bruv

6 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by MaKenz: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Vandals below, may have a different opinion!
On till we learn and understand that Nigeria belong to no particular group, tribe, party/religion affiliation and also, govt is a continuum and the govt should be accountable to the citizen and not to be celebrated for mere road construction, our journey far.#Ourmumudondo
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Nightshift:
So the deplorable portion between Enugu - Agidi to Umunya Junction is in Rivers state? Amansea area nkor? Landlord please travel and see!

I bu aturu...nah so English hard you reach? I just explained that the road has been under construction under Jonathan administration stating areas already completed...just to disprove the lie here that it was outrightly abandoned by Jonathan... Did I say contrary something? so why travel and see rubbish? That road was abandoned by Buhari when he came in which forced Obiano to seek PPP for it...they started it again now maybe because of Anambra state GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by wristbangle: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1)For nitwits fixated on maligning SE, can you list what OBJ achieved for SW yet he's king there?.

I removed no 2 and 3 because I have made my point clear.

For number 1, SW still criticises OBJ till date especially ogun indigenes. We do constructive criticism, we don't spare the child by keeping the rod. His contribution to his home town is nothing to write home about.

Unlike some regions that still hails a failed hero till date.

6 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by amazon14: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2017
mandax:

The fear of IPOB and Biafra is the beginning of wisdom for your lot.

Bros please tell them
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Nightshift:
I am a true 042 man. I can tell you that only portions between Ogbunike towards Tollgate area with a further extension to Headbridge was done by Peter Obi of which the FG later refunded Anambra state government money spent on that 15km distance. Later between 2014 to 2016 anothe section was done in Awka capital territory area which stopped at Agwu - Awka after Unizik. I can teach you more about Igboland, if you are willing to learn.

cheesygrin Oga, so how did this contradict my own submission? Wasn't it under Jonathan administration? Didn't he pay for it? so what's the gross here?

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Goke7: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1)For nitwits fixated on maligning SE, can you list what OBJ achieved for SW yet he's king there?

2)Same road was under construction during Jonathan administration and lots of portion finished already before Buhari came in...It is on record that Buhari abandoned it which made Anambra state Governor to seek PPP for the road last year which they denied approval... Buhari started it again now if this report is true probably because of gubernatorial election in Anambra state...

3)Sadists and bigots can cry to high heavens but it won't change the orientation of anybody about daylight facts...

Obj is never adored in the SW cos of bad performance, we only respect him as an elder which is sacred in yoruba culture. The notorious critics of obj's regime were all from SW in case you have forgotten. Please eat the humble pie and stop the diversion

4 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by eodavids(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2017
A thing of shame it really is, for all the South-Eastern PDP members, that the APC is now fixing that important road they abandoned for over a decade.

Thanks to Buhari and APC

5 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Very soon we shall compare PDP achievement and APC ...

PDP I mean o not just GEJ
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Goke7: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:
No drainage still. The road will still spoil later on so what is the difference?

which one GEJ do nah?

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by airmark(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

If you are from SE actually, you will know portions have been finished on that road before Buhari came in

Stop lying. I plied the road late 2015, it was pathetic. No sensible work done by gej at all.

6 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Goke7: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Very soon we shall compare PDP achievement and APC ...

PDP I mean o not just GEJ

that is if APC do 16 years like PDP. No cheating
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nightshift(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2017
For me as a car freak, that road is so important to me because in early 90s journey between Enugu and Onitsha by car was just about 45 minutes. With the creation of Anambra state and Awka as the capital, the Expressway was expected to play a pivotal role in opening up development around 9th Mile - Ugwuoba corridor. Nigeria can also experiment on its first Autobahn using the 100km road as a case study, just like Germany did in the 30s between Cologne and Dortmund.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Can the APC government wait until 2019 before they start to boast.
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by modupe2: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017
What I have in mind precisely.........

Ventura1:
I am very sure most wailers will be dumbfounded come 2019 when we compare PMB achievements under recession with GEJ achievement under prosperity and oil boom.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Goke7:

The entire SE has been brainwashed and told that they are hated by the north, it will take a very long time for that to be corrected, may be you are enlightened enough as an individual just like you still find few south easterners rooting for PMB despite his performance.

It still does not change the general fact that the SE will never like PMB especially with way many are wishing him dead now. Let's be real bruv
but the truth is that the north hates the east. Its not a brainwash, it has played out on many occasions, but it doesn't stop from voting buhari if he performs.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017
wristbangle:

I removed no 2 and 3 because I have made my point clear.

For number 1, SW still criticises OBJ till date especially ogun indigenes. We do constructive criticism, we don't spare the child by keeping the rod. His contribution to his home town is nothing to write home about.

Unlike some regions that still hails a failed hero till date.

cheesy Sure because it puts a lie to your frustrating hatred and venomous intents

1)Plz where do you guys criticize him? in your bedroom or openly? because I haven't seen any...

2)It is your hatred for Igbo that scares you otherwise NOTHING brings Jonathan into the discuss here...but you lot will always hate and project the image on others... Jonathan started the road which OBJ refused to touch notwithstanding receiving same amount of votes from Igbo...so what's your issue?

3)I can show you SW voting pattern from INDEPENDENCE till date and it is ETHNIC as in BIGOTRY oriented...Hence northern leader wrote extensively on it...facts don't lie bro!!!

4)Igbo made a political decision just like others...how this decision won't be respected by nitwits and sadists is beyond sane understanding...

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Hairyrapunzel: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Goke7:

which one GEJ do nah?

Gej and buhari no difference thesame umbilical cord tie them
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Goke7: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
but the truth is that the north hates the east. Its not a brainwash, it has played out on many occasions, but it doesn't stop from voting buhari if he performs.

and the SE hates no nobody abi? let's just allow sleeping dogs lie as I will never be party to hatred from or by any region. However I appreciate your objectivity and humility on this issue. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter / Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.