Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos (78983 Views)

Check Out The New Bus Governor Ambode Will Use To Replace Danfo Buses In Lagos S / Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by princetom1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I have always advocated for the eradication of danfo's, but a lot of thinking and logistics would have to be considered and implemented. ........ .. ..
Danfo's are simply a menace to society. I hope the drivers and conductors can be absorbed into the new regime (or else unemployment go plenty)... . .. .

Unemployment ke?
Say it as it is, there will be a lot of thief/ 419, and many oda vices.

Just wat u mentioned above, too bad, we don't think and our logistic level is in slumber.
Anytime this start, even if dem bring the best student in each school to brainstorm and solve issues, there will still be that Nigerian system that's not making things work, from collecting bribe, to not performing ones duty, to delay in carrying out functions to even bad maintenance and non enforcement of law or over looking it (bribe)
What's stopping dem from from contracting this to innoson or make it a joint venture (joint better)
We don't have dollar to spend,
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
princetom1:

Unemployment ke?
Say it as it is, there will be a lot of thief/ 419, and many oda vices.
No no
Just wat u mentioned above, too bad, we don't think and our logistic level is in slumber.
Anytime this start, even if dem bring the best student in each school to brainstorm and solve issues, there will still be that Nigerian system that's not making things work, from collecting bribe, to not performing ones duty, to delay in carrying out functions to even bad maintenance and non enforcement of law or over looking it (bribe)
What's stopping dem from from contracting this to innoson or make it a joint venture (joint better)
We don't have dollar to spend,

Remember when Molue was scrapped? Water would always find its level............ .
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by babaireti(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tbillz:
Naija Governors and sense,they are not related at all. Rufia brought urban mass transit to Abuja, few months later hundreds of those buses are dead in the office today. How am i sure U are not buying those buses just to syphon money and inflate prices because am sure they cannever be as strong those on the street!
2ndly what job have u created for those touteds that only feed family from that touty job!

OMG they all look sensible during election? cry
Idiot Kogi Gov am coming for U too o
Go borrow a sense,or worst still STEAL one cos u need a brain
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Tbillz(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
babaireti:

Go borrow a sense,or worst still STEAL one cos u need a brain
i should have borrow yours but unluckily U done have!!! sad
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Serious oo bro.... unless those bus drivers is engage.
my brother how many can they engage in Lagos? Let see only yellow buses from abulegba to oshodi alone can ambode beat that? No to talk of ajegunle.. That song that says alaye double ya hustle..

Bros now Na suffer go tripple ooo.. Chai.
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Remember when Molue was scrapped? Water would always find its level............ .
are u serious? But I dey enter am from iyana paja to oshodi and to mushin.. Am I missing something?
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yorubas r dirty people so d maintenance no go b here o
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by jobsat34(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
pressplay411:
Won't be surprised to find the contractor linked to the Jagaban himself.

Not against the development though as long it is properly executed.
No more "agberos" touting every bus stop. Cos that's really what's defacing Lagos roads.

Their main target is the agberos..
Since state law cannot remove them i guess..
Now taxis and tricycle go suffer die..
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Whatever hapened to Innoson vehicles and the whole buy made in Naija horseshit

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by judondasylva(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Not impressed
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by kpomkwem(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Smart thinking by the government.
However, this would've been a perfect opportunity to use Innoson buses. It'll boost the economy, especially during this recession, and create jobs.
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by SycophanticGoat: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hope the danfo goes with the Owomida boys?
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by joe120120(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Smoke2015:
The Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, on Monday said there were plans to remove yellow buses, popularly known as danfo, from Lagos roads.

He explained that danfo would give way to a more efficient, well-structured and world-class mass transport system that would facilitate ease of movement within the city.

Now MDB has gotten a glimpse of what the new buses will look like, See one below:

I get the whole facelift thing but I'm not sure this bus has the kind of Stamina Danfo buses have. What do you think?

http://mojidelano.com/2017/02/see-the-bus-that-governor-ambode-will-replace-danfo-with-in-lagos/

via Urbanlife

Ambode. think better to do for youth. because when u old the man u see to will be ur. gov
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by princetom1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I wouldn't had make a case for molue in my wildest imagination,.
The masses will suffer this changes, yes, sacrifes will be made, but we need system that wount expose us to unnecessary/ avoidable hardship
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by alaskido(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I laugh in vernacular. I hope these buses will not be driven by these same danfo drivers. They are always high from morning till night.
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
The major problem will be "maintenance" angry
dats true.
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
wow, dats a gud news, i hope lagosians will take kia of it?
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
swtman:
are u serious? But I dey enter am from iyana paja to oshodi and to mushin.. Am I missing something?

You know what I meant nah Oga. Have you seen Molue at ojuelegba Stadium barracks, Wole konle?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by ATERI(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
It just has to be imported, doesn`t it?
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by CoCoLav(f): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
If this is being introduced, then the level of accountability has to be increased for the drivers because they will be more careful with their own buses than with buses that belong to the government. In the alternative, the government could organize a leasing arrangement with the drivers where they could be eligible to buy the bus after a few years. If the government is really serious about taking miscreants off the street, they could create two employment streams for the drivers of the danfo buses/touts and another stream for graduates that may be interested in driving. Offer them extensive training on customer servive and safe driving.

Maintaining the buses could also create engineering jobs for the youths in Lagos. Dont just contract the mantainance to one company because that is where maintenance issues will crop up from due to a lack of accountability, have a specified department for maintenance or get independent contractors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
emmanuel2015post=53554365:
The bus b like the shape of him head
Oboy you be winch; say yes sire. grin
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by macanu(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
wht happen to d say buy mad in nigeria,wht of innson motor
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Godson201333(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
joycesims:
I thought yellow is the colour of Lagos!

Yeah they will still change the new buses color to yellow

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by citee(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
From this picture am seeing this bus doesn't look rugged enough for Lagos roads. But anything is better than these yellow uses we currently have on the road in Lagos. Kudos Ambode!
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Why not ban agbero first.
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Ps3ver: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
joycesims:
I thought yellow is the colour of Lagos!

You thought wrong!
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Danipresh(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
He go to make sense jawe
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You know what I meant nah Oga. Have you seen Molue at ojuelegba Stadium barracks, Wole konle?
lets see if it can stop in the whole of Lagos then

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Johel(m): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2017
This is really good....these danfos needs to be removed.....I only hope this will work out for good because most nigerians are the problems of this great nation....
Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Mysterious33(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2017
Authoreety:

My friend,forget dat tin..........

Govt shld collect d danfo nd giv dem d bus.......

After all a governor has more than 6cars in his convoy wch obviously wasn't bought by d govnr or any other govt personell.......

Let us also feel d govt money vibe na

Re: Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos by Authoreety: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mysterious33:

Stupidity go kill u!

IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla / Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.