Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) (9200 Views)

How Many Monikers Do You Operate? / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by mrsbingbagbo(f): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Can operate with these meals?

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by miniziter(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
You try. But God no go forgive you for wasting my Vaseline.

3 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by HomerTimpson: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
cool
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Dreamliner787(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol.. The last one thoo, e cross leg join grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Op let's operate U wink
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Openbusiness: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
The girl that arranged food like this is a real pervert grin

10 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by mrsbingbagbo(f): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op let's operate U wink

Fiakwa angry
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Jiana04(f): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Gross

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by vanida6: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
If i see dis kind food serving to me nah dustbin express cheesy cheesy food come look scary cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by silibaba: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
no need to type jare
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by judgementyard(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
How can I unsee dis? grin
I hope I still enjoy my chicken grin
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by banme1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Op submit yourself for trials
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
The girl that arranged food like this is a real pervert grin

How did you know it was a girl that did it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Openbusiness: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kobicove:

How did you know it was a girl that did it? undecided
Ask Google
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by DaInferno(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
undecided you can you relate with this? angry
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Athemisia: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
My Corn Tree pipo..
op open ur VG let's operate...

Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Vyzz: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
cool
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
I don't know if i'm to be Impressed at the person's creativity or be disgusted at the fact that he's a pervert
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vulcanheph:
I don't know if i'm to be Impressed at the person's creativity or be disgusted at the fact that he's a pervert
. And what makes u think it's a he
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Humanoid01(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Creative perversion.
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Aug 30, 2020
People get time for rubbish sha...........
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by ashybabs(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2020
wetin concern Vaseline and chao
Re: Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
vanida6:
If i see dis kind food serving to me nah dustbin express cheesy cheesy food come look scary cheesy

I must confess that you are extremely beautiful gosh!!! I will like to know you more since we both live in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 / Hot Photos: Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.