Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys (3054 Views)

Here Is The Reason Girls Bend Leg And Yansh In Photos (Picture) / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2017
oilyqueen:
very funny

Nobody is perfect
Yes, nobody is perfect. Quite true but come to think of it dear, the girl's reasons aren't so funny to me.
I stand with the statement fully, specially as i don't even buy the concept of bf in the manner people go about it today.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2017
snowden9:
But seriously, e make sense small sha o
For me it makes big sense, bro.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2017
skillful01:
Its kinnd true cos my bestfriend always tell me we'll make a good couple in the future.
I likey
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
With the above explanation, guess am going to be a polygamist in the nearest future. Coz 4 girls don friend zone me already. E dakun epp me o.
Na wao for their zoning formula
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2017
firstking01:
That's the problem, i can't stand the sight of another lycan of a guy ontop of a girl my heart pants after....i'm a jealous lover, an extreme one for that matter.
Bro. i share your views. People may not understand.
Even God himself says he's a jealous God.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2017
snowden9:

Of course not, but there's this one female friend that you just can't help but picture a future with her.
Lovely.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
how could you say that you could cope?..na you use your mouth kill yasef, never date or think of dating someone in a relationship, how will you feel if your bae did that to you?...come sef ,single women don finish for naija?....why you like tokunbo?...you are better than that!
Epic!

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by lodphil(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
The way I go carry cut the so called friendship eeh,who has time for that future husband crap.

Dey dull urself,the next thing will be for her to invite you to her wedding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Man Sexually Aroused By Boutique Doll, He Was Caught On Cam / Mouth Action Goes Wrong / Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.