Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister (3038 Views)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Honestly, not because it's not true. These two make me sentimental about the truth concerning women in all aspect. Even ladies amongst themselves know, I have over heard women severally about their true nature, even an old woman use to say "gbogbo obirin ni ashawo" meaning all women are whores.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by phelonrays: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Honestly, not because it's not true. These two make me sentimental about the truth concerning women in all aspect. Even ladies amongst themselves know, I have over heard women severally about their true nature, even an old woman use to say "gbogbo obirin ni ashawo" meaning all women are whores.
but your monicker is saying different thing na...LMAOgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Come on bro, if indeed ALL women were hoes then we would be doomed.... There are many great women out there, and if they were "that" easy to find then they wouldn't be special any longer. It's like finding a diamond..... It is never easy, and takes time.

Expecting to go clubbing and finding your next wife in the club, grinding by herself waiting for you, is just a bad dream.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Oluromantic: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
All are whores, some are just whorish than others.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by GOFRONT(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
That's why I dont want to have a GIRLCHILD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Queenara(f): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oluromantic:

All are whores, some are just whorish than others.

Not all. The ones you've met and are meeting,you mean smiley

The bad ones have tarnished the reputation of the good ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by CaZmir: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin
but na woman u go still marry abi.
There are daughters that are better than sons, everything na upbringing and character.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Come on bro, if indeed ALL women were hoes then we would be doomed.... There are many great women out there, and if they were "that" easy to find then they wouldn't be special any longer. It's like finding a diamond..... It is never easy, and takes time.

Expecting to go clubbing and finding your next wife in the club, grinding by herself waiting for you, is just a bad dream.
We generalize when majority is following a trend.
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
We generalize when majority is following a trend.

In poor countries, there is a tendency for women to be driven by money.... So yes there is a "great deal" of such women in Nigeria (don't know about majority), but these are not mostly hoes, these are mostly MATERIALISTIC women. Big difference!

A hoe fukcs with anybody/everybody so long as you can afford her fee... Some will even Bleep you for a hookup (job, hang around ballers Etc)
A materialistic babe will only value you as a mate if you have a certain status, your car/bling etc is what attracts her to you.
These are 2 different animals.... You could be broke, working everyday to pay for your car/house, and you would be attractive to a materialistic babe.... The hoe wouldn't even look at you.

One is driven by MONEY, the other one is driven by COMFORT, and as much as you could say that money brings comfort, the difference would be: no matter how much comfort you have, you will still have to pay to fukc the hoe, unlike the materialistic babe who will gladly fukc you in exchange for sharing this comfort with you (aka the basis of marriage)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

In poor countries, there is a tendency for women to be driven by money.... So yes there is a "great deal" of such women in Nigeria (don't know about majority), but these are not mostly hoes, these are mostly MATERIALISTIC women. Big difference!

A hoe fukcs with anybody/everybody so long as you can afford her fee... Some will even Bleep you for a hookup (job, hang around ballers Etc)
A materialistic babe will only value you as a mate if you have a certain status, your car/bling etc is what attracts her to you.
These are 2 different animals.... You could be broke, working everyday to pay for your car/house, and you would be attractive to a materialistic babe.... The hoe wouldn't even look at you.

One is driven by MONEY, the other one is driven by COMFORT, and as much as you could say that money brings comfort, the difference would be: no matter how much comfort you have, you will still have to pay to fukc the hoe, unlike the materialistic babe who will gladly fukc you in exchange for sharing this comfort with you (aka the basis of marriage)

Son you are explaining the same thing, Money brings comfort. Tell me something new.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
GOFRONT:

But you want a son that will be a brobrisky, ritualist aka yahoo boy, rapist or drug pusher?

Olodo ni e...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
AntiBrutus:

But you want a son that will be a brobrisky, ritualist aka yahoo boy, rapist or drug pusher?

Olodo ni e...
There is low tendency of that about 20-30% but there is 99.9% a girl will engage in prostitution once in a her life. Most times using relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Only a foolish person will say all women are whores, clearly because that's not true. To escape such foolishness one should use "most" because the onus will have to be on that person to prove that he dated every woman which is not realistic grin same logic applies to all men are dogs too

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
pcguru1:

Only a foolish person will say all women are whores, clearly because that's not true. To escape such foolishness one should use "most" because the onus will have to be on that person to prove that he dated every woman which is not realistic grin same logic applies to all men are dogs too
I said the same to a slowpoke few hours ago, when majority follows a trend we can generalize, the world doesn't operate on exceptions but majority dumb ass!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Evercurious(f): 5:10am On Apr 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
There is low tendency of that about 20-30% but there is 99.9% a girl will engage in prostitution once in a her life. Most times using relationships.

I really don't know your experience with women in your life. But with your opinion stated above, its obviously not a good one.

99.9%?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Ishilove: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2019
Finally, someone with sense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Ishilove: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Evercurious:

I really don't know your experience with women in your life. But with your opinion stated above, its obviously not a good one.

99.9%?
Seems I commented prematurely. His figure smacks of senselessness.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2019
Ishilove:
Finally, someone with sense.

Actually its the opposite, so if he was an Orphan who has no Sister or Mother but is eventually now doing well, will he say All women are hoes?

There are actually a lot more virgin ladies than Men in their 30s who kept themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Seems I commented prematurely. His figure smacks of senselessness.
Yeah right like your emotions would let you agree to a fact.
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2019
truthsayer009:

Actually its the opposite, so if he was an Orphan who has no Sister or Mother but is eventually now doing well, will he say All women are hoes?

There are actually a lot more virgin ladies than Men in their 30s who kept themselves.
The dumbest post ever!!!
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
The dumbest post ever!!!

You are the one who is dumb and it is obvious.

You have no sense, so if you didnt grow up with mother and sister you will accept all women are hoes?

Why am i even commenting, your moniker says it all

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Evercurious(f): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
The dumbest post ever!!!

Not at all. His deduction is right
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Satan66(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2019
All women are WHORES.
I know for a fact my sisters are one.
That girl would Fvck our father for #500

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Evercurious:

Not at all. His deduction is right
How can you tell what is right or wrong when you can't postulate without your emotions?
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Satan66:
All women are WHORES.
I know for a fact my sisters are one.
That girl would Fvck our father for #500
There is prostitution in every woman, they tend to use it once or more in their lifetime.
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Evercurious(f): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
How can you tell what is right or wrong when you can't ppostulate without your emotions?

Oga pls don't be too quick to term everything 'emotions ' here. Atleast logic and reasoning should be applied here
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Evercurious(f): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
There is prostitution in every woman, they tend to use it once or more in their lifetime.

Hmmmmm...Atleast not in me...maybe the ones around you .

Your experiences were really terrible.
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Evercurious:

Hmmmmm...Atleast not in me...maybe the ones around you .

Your experiences were really terrible.
Can you swear on your womb you have never use your sexuality to get money, material things or favour from any man in your life?
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by ImaIma1(f): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
GOFRONT:

The very thing we run away from usually comes to us. Expect female children...not one.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
ImaIma1:

The very thing we run away from usually comes to us. Expect female children...not one.
So they can take in your foot steps going out with several men and collect money and things?
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by ImaIma1(f): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
So they can take in your foot steps going out with several men and collect money and things?

Not all ladies do that. I am sure you know that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me / Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.