Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (37330 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / If Your Money Is Still Trapped In MMM, There Is Good News. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2017
kolnel:
Mmm
Together we change the world
They have a new motto
Where is my money?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by altalknardo1(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2017
MMM (Mogbe, Moku, Modaran) Nigerians will never learn, for how are we going to continue falling victim of Ponzi money making systems that are meant to deceive and rake our savings.

many in my working place even took loan to pay MMM and now they are like cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by netflicks(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Babzilla:

Yes Seun paid him to write that crap

Funny thing is people with huge money stuck in MMM don't even say much but the noise makers are those that know nothing about MMM and how it works....its not their money yet they make a lot of noise on social media's, not like dey have anything to offer that could help poor Nigerians.... sad

2 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by divalizzy(f): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2017
I was paid 2k leader bonus this morning..MMM IS u and I, if u don't ph how will u Gethelp. U won't herald the tines MMM was there for u. Greedy felloow
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Na dis MMM finish fabfunmi juliaann vickyrotex ajebuter rokiatu funjosh osusumustflow enemyofprogress and babangbali,but they doesn't learn their lessons
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2017
sweetboiy:
Good Morning Mavrodians
I know many of us must be reading different interpretation to Mavrodi's Mail on our POs but I will say they have implemented our request but not the way we are expecting it. We have been saying, stop mavro growth, give us percentage PH and GH, we need solution to eat and run and fake POP, confirmation of payment e.t.c. Lets look deep into this info, if you have money in the system, will you abandoned your PO?

The News clearly stated that Admin is working out a modality to release 2016 Mavros. While they do that we can go ahead with PH and GH in 2017 which they stated clearly that is out of limits. And we have been seeing screenshots to confirm the reality of this fact.
While we carry on with activities, the system will stabilize, & the plan for release of 2016 Mavros will be unveiled based on recommendations made by all of us.
I really don't see any complications here. I only see advantages and better MMM 2017

So let's chill, continue our activities, whilst wait for the next news regards Mavro 2016 release.

Trust me, the best we can do is to stabilize the system first with our PH and GH and then allow Admin introduce release of 2016 Mavros gradually, which they must certainly do.

My view, as for Me, I have already started PHing..

Even if you and me gets angry and quit our participation now, maybe because we are angry or disappointed.
I tell you MMM Nigeria will still go on and so many people will still achieve a lots.

My appeal let's shelve our sword and take the News in good faith, and believe whatever Admin is doing is to the best interest of the community.

"Only patience is required, because I see light at the end of the Tunnel"

Guys believe me you will all smile at the end. Do have a green mavro weekend.

Only Together we can change the world
ode shey jan 14 never pass?cont waiting for ur mavro2016 till u get sense, no trade or services rendered yet you expect a system to grow infinitely by 30% because mavrodi and mmm dey print money 4una.ewu

4 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
sweetboiy:
Good Morning Mavrodians
I know many of us must be reading different interpretation to Mavrodi's Mail on our POs but I will say they have implemented our request but not the way we are expecting it. We have been saying, stop mavro growth, give us percentage PH and GH, we need solution to eat and run and fake POP, confirmation of payment e.t.c. Lets look deep into this info, if you have money in the system, will you abandoned your PO?

The News clearly stated that Admin is working out a modality to release 2016 Mavros. While they do that we can go ahead with PH and GH in 2017 which they stated clearly that is out of limits. And we have been seeing screenshots to confirm the reality of this fact.
While we carry on with activities, the system will stabilize, & the plan for release of 2016 Mavros will be unveiled based on recommendations made by all of us.
I really don't see any complications here. I only see advantages and better MMM 2017

So let's chill, continue our activities, whilst wait for the next news regards Mavro 2016 release.

Trust me, the best we can do is to stabilize the system first with our PH and GH and then allow Admin introduce release of 2016 Mavros gradually, which they must certainly do.

Even if you and me gets angry and quit our participation now, maybe because we are angry or disappointed.
I tell you MMM Nigeria will still go on and so many people will still achieve a lots.

My appeal let's shelve our sword and take the News in good faith, and believe whatever Admin is doing is to the best interest of the community.

1.First, you people told us that you were freezing things in December.,...to come back in January

2.Then in January, you told us that you can only pay people a certain amount.

3.Now you are here telling people be patient.

4.Please, man up, admit the truth.....and pay people their money. MMM has been gathered to his fathers.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2017
netflicks:

Funny thing is people with huge money stuck in MMM don't even say much but the noise makers are those that know nothing about MMM and how it works....its not their money yet they make a lot of noise on social media's, not like dey have anything to offer that could help poor Nigerians.... sad
Whats there to say? seriously
Who are you gonna catch to retrieve your money?
If I lost my money foolishly Id keep quiet too grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by andepower: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2017
What about the caveat emptor on the mmm website? Why not refer people to it, urge them to read it and let them decide for themselves? Why do we like labeling people as 'IDIOT' 'FOOLS' 'MUMU'.....without really examining what we really are? That it is not favouring you now does not mean it will not favour you tomorrow; or it is not favouring others.
I would urge Nigerians to look at MMM or any other 'PONZI' scheme critically and decide to, or not to subscribe to it. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Refino:
I pity guys that think you have a say in our community. U are all wasting your saliva. The PH pool is increasing by each passing day. I was expecting to be matched immediately but up till now I haven't been matched to PH. This is the same methodology used in other MMM communities who faced same situation in the past like China,Philippines,SouthAfrica, Zimbabwe and worked 100%. They have all been smiling ever since.
If you don't have spare money now, wait for us to fully revive the system before ur 2016 mavros will be released. If you ain't interested back off and stop wasting precious time pouring water in a basket.
The MMM community now knows her enemies n have overcome them.
Nothing una fit do again, if u like paste ur thread in the sky...we will just hiss mtchewwww..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Maj196(m): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2017
sweetboiy:
Good Morning Mavrodians

Hu b dis one again now. Abeg shift jooor na ur type dey mislead people save hard earned money on top ponzi sh*ts.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by kings09(m): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2017
They told u 'spare money' meaning if u cld invest up to 400k, u get enuf millions in ur savings vault
ekwii:
Without being told, who on his right mind will ever donate his hard earned money to MMM

1 Like

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by ipobarecriminals: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2017
embarassed sad
hrpvl2:

Get your South African Visa with Zero down Payment, we will help you package every necessary documents, payment after visa is issued! for more info, contact 08100794239
undecided can u help a female friend with either US/Canada visa? she'll pay u all single kobo include visa fees . Deal?
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by kings09(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2017
And I ll ask, is it ur money?

MMM was a ponzi scheme n dat fact wasn't hidden. Even d investors knew n as such should hv prepared their mind incase it ended suddenly n Ppl were told to invest their 'spare money' but greed no gree dem hear. Dats d only part i'd blame them. But I won't blame dem for taking a risk. Aftrall, all dat we do in life na risk even ur going out n coming in na risk.

So I ll still tel u to leave their burden for dem to bear. Weda dem gain or lose, it's Nt ur money
shukuokukobambi:

Why are you begging people not to be stupid again? They will soon come here to ask if it's your money like you guys use to do before grin

It's the same format used in Zimbabwe and South Africa but some Nigerians can be dumber than rocks and more stubborn than goats. Let them invest. Na here i go dey to laugh at them cheesy

In any case, i must commend you for your honesty. Your type is rare wink
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by deolu2000(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Where are those mmm fanatics that were quick to shout "who you epp" when you tell them they are toiling with a big loss of money?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Babzilla:

They have a new motto
Where is my money?

It has been offered as a sweet smelling sacrifice to Lord Mavordi and Sub-Lord Chuddy.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by belloadebowale: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2017
the top guider of mmm is chuddy ugorji and is a christian.christians are 419

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Allureia: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Stop investing in Ponzi schemes.. the only people that profit are the "Market Makers". The rest usually lose a lot... I have colleagues that have lost 4M each to MMM and more millions to other Ponzi schemes.. Nobody wins in these schemes unless u r the market maker. A word is Enough.

1 Like

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by jamislaw(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2017
sweetboiy:
Good Morning Mavrodians

you are on your own, story for gods. The money I lost is ok am wise now.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Refino:
I pity guys that think you have a say in our community. U are all wasting your saliva. The PH pool is increasing by each passing day. I was expecting to be matched immediately but up till now I haven't been matched to PH. This is the same methodology used in other MMM communities who faced same situation in the past like China,Philippines,SouthAfrica, Zimbabwe and worked 100%. They have all been smiling ever since.
If you don't have spare money now, wait for us to fully revive the system before ur 2016 mavros will be released. If you ain't interested back off and stop wasting precious time pouring water in a basket.
The MMM community now knows her enemies n have overcome them.
Nothing una fit do again, if u like paste ur thread in the sky...we will just hiss mtchewwww..

When the curses start manifesting on your body,even your "money" won't save you lol
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2017
9jakohai:

It has been offered as a sweet smelling sacrifice to Lord Mavordi and Sub-Lord Chuddy.
No wonder grin grin
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2017
The way MMM people be looking at this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Bustincole(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Pastor: Any hand dat type Amen, I prophesied to u dat ur story must change...in 2017

Congregation: AMEN!!!

God have ansa dare prayer and dey are all shoutin... Chai

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by itunesgiftcard(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2017
willbayo:
Shut up!!! Together we change the world

yes ooo
we go change the world with una money according to chuddy
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Chicybez: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2017
YES WE CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by itunesgiftcard(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Babzilla:
Whats there to say? seriously Who are you gonna catch to retrieve your money? If I lost my money foolishly Id keep quiet too grin
Best reply ever
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Raytech2010(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2017
```*SINCE PONZI SCHEMES AND NETWORK MARKETING HAVE TAKEN OVER!*```
*I think it’s time we educated Nigerians; it’s time we let everyone know that PONZI SCHEMES OR NETWORK MARKETING is not a ‘GET RICH QUICK’ business. They are just like other businesses out there, where people make money in a gradual process.*

*What am I saying? This is what am saying; Many people don’t Understand Ponzi or network marketing yet they are the first people you will see when you enter any new website; you want to ask what I mean by saying many people “DON’T UNDERSTAND”. Yes I will explain.*
*Let me first talk about some of the factors that we all need to consider before Joining, Investing or Venturing into either PONZI OR NETWORK MARKETING:*

*{RISK} If you’re joining any Ponzi scheme or Network Marketing, always have it in mind that it’s a 50/50 game i.e. maybe you lost or gain. When you’re losing, you lost everything and if you’re gaining, you gain more than what you expect. {In a nutshell; it’s no one’s fault when you lost or gain}.*

*Always Join Ponzi or Network Marketing with your spare money; it’s strongly advised that you do it with your spare money and your spare money alone.*

*Do not borrow your starting capital; reason is you’re about to take a risk which you don’t know what the outcome will be, so it’s not advisable that you should borrow money while starting any Ponzi scheme or Network marketing. (Note: No matter how small your starting capital may be, if you know what you’re doing and you understand the basic rules and regs; am telling you that you will make more money than what you expect)*
*For Example I start Network Marketing with just 6,000NGN and today I’ve gotten something to be proud of, from that small money.*
*Also; don’t borrow anyone his/her starting capital.*

*When introducing anyone to Ponzi, do not collect money from them, telling them that you will help them to run it and don’t let anyone give you money to help them. Tell people about it, tell them the benefits and the risk involve but don’t collect money from them. Make sure they do with their own hands and with a sound mind and complete memory; Reason is when it’s bounce back and the result turn out to be negative they might wanna hold you responsible and start asking you to refund their money which you didn’t spend.*

*Once you understand these simple rules you won’t get into trouble in Ponzi schemes or Network Marketing.*

*Let me now talk about the most annoying part of the whole thing.*
*It’s heartbreaking when I hear or see people calling Website owners scammers; it’s so annoying.*
*Of a truth there are a lot of them out there, a lot of Nigerian youths who are IT Guys have turned their attentions to the creation of Ponzi scheme websites, we have new ones coming up on daily basis, maybe due to the harsh economic situation of the country.*

*Am not saying all of them are real and please don’t think am writing because I own a Ponzi scheme website. NO…. Am just a lifelong entrepreneur who take out a lot of time to study various businesses before venturing into them.*

*What am saying is let’s stop calling this guy’s scammers; this are people who can think outside the box and they came up with something that can benefit everyone, only if Nigerians are wise enough to follow the lay down rules and regs.*

*Me as person I see this guys as enthusiastic humanitarian specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a world that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of humanitarian and financial empowerment services.*

*I will explain.*
*This guy’s spend money to design websites, getting good hosting and all that. From my findings I get to know that setting up a good and reliable website will cost something between 80k to 110k; meaning websites don’t grow like trees, people spend money, time and ideas to bring up this sites.*

*After all that maybe they benefit little much higher than ordinary participant in the platform. They benefit more because it’s their investment, Idea, time and all.*

*Now who are the real scammers?*
*Those people who put their idea, money and sweat together to help people in need or those people who will see a new platform and join, then after getting their first payment they disappear without recycling, for example the platform says {10k for 20k} and you register pay your 10k and you got 20k, remember two people paid you. Then when you leave without recycling, without providing help again after getting help, who pay those people that donated to you?* *This websites don’t generate money, they only help in circulating the money.* *Then when you leave after getting help and you didn’t think about those who donated to you, you’re the real thief, you’re the real scammer, You're selfish. Stop calling the innocent people scammers and be honest with yourself.*
*STOP ROBBING INNOCENT PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY AND OBEY THE LAW OF SUSTAINABILITY.*
*Recycle after getting help, Keep the system alive by providing help again after getting help.*

*Recycling is very important in any Ponzi scheme.*

*I Support RECYCLING.*

*Do you support RECYCLING?*

*If you do, then share this message and let’s educate people together.*
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by ideology(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2017
A word is enough for the Wise ...

I won't pity anyone again.

Most Guiders that I know have flown out of the country.

Gullible ones are still claiming we are changing the world, deceiving themselves.

ovieigho:
I am mike, am an active participant of MMM so I don't think anyone here will castigate me for coming up to speak against Mmm as it is obvious the scheme is dead ,but if you don't believe me as being a participant please try and dig up some of my post here and see how I have worked assiduously to make sure MMM stays afloat in spite of criticism from Nairaland,media and Govt.

I invested 400k in MMM around November but prior to that time I had invested meagre money which I was able to GH as at when due so later I decided to go for the big one which landed me in the trouble am facing till date.

But the truth nobody will tell you is that MMM won't pay the 'old mavro' again and they are already recruiting more guilders( the real problem) to lure new participants to the scheme, just like starting it all over again.

The greedy guilders

The guilders will not tell you the truth because from their regular meetings they have been told to assure their down lines that everything is fine ,at least for them to keep GHing in millions every month, I saw chuddy's GH and letter of happiness in a particular link ,I must say the guy GH more than 5m monthly but if u don't believe that,I hope you will have access to YouTube and watch a particular Guilder that debated with hon fijabi on BCOSS Ibadan .the guy stated boldly that he GH over 4million monthly. The guilders are still bent on luring people for the new phase ' new mavros' so as to keep GHing to fill their bank acct....

WhatsApp groups

In all the WhatsApp groups of MMM that I know, you can't ask questions and get a satisfying responds all you will see is a prepared msg from one Mr ANDREW ' head of CRO ( whatever that means).
And if you try to ask further question they will ask you if you pay the money to MMM, seriously I didn't pay my money to MMM but I paid to a participants on Mmm 's directive and my letter of happiness is being written to Mmm and not the participants, so I have the right to question MMM. I have been removed from not less than 4 Mmm groups.

Week in week out no msg

The delay tactics was to make people not commit suicide during the December period, I gave them kudos for that, at least for now a good number of us have moved on even if its obvious we can't get our money back but it would have been a disaster if we were told outrightly by December that our money was gone! I personally would av developed a stroke becos I came close to it when the news of the freeze came up. But I was persuaded with the fact that they are coming by January 14th ,see we are already in February so stop dreaming and don't put your money again.

New mavro
Please stop putting your money on Mmm. If they tell you Mmm is coming back you should know the lie is coming from greedy guilders or the new recruited guilders who want to hit it big like chuddy.
I must tell you MMM is purely made to enrich guilders alone. With all the people I know that participated in the scheme all of us are lamenting of losing one money or the other .so where is the billions that we P.H? Eating by the guilders who probably want more !
So if you are P.Hong cos your mavro is new well remember there will be a time your mavro will turn old like our own....by then O.Y.O is your case!

Pls stop participating in MMM .I have moved on....

1 Like

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Ihavespoken: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Together we change your Akpa AMU grin

willbayo:
Shut up!!! Together we change the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.