Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (37377 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / If Your Money Is Still Trapped In MMM, There Is Good News. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by InvertedHammer: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
/
Like I say, if you cannot make money in Nigeria, it will be very difficult to make money elsewhere because there are too many people who have no business holding money.

The good thing is that the smart ones (pastors, guilders, etc.) are figuring out how to separate them from the money effortlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by tarizeal(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
True talk and the lesson has been learnt . MMM has taught us lesson of our life. I have given up and moved on. GUIDERS BONUS was ANTI-MMM.
Now where on heart will they get new participants from. Maybee from another Planet where they have never heard of MMM before.

1 Like

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nna mehn! together we change the CHANGE! I still dey pledge. no time

1 Like

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by omoharry(f): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jaabioro:
I mean both husband and wife with different account.. they persuaded me.. I no gree oo
THEN YOU GET LUCK.
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
willbayo:
Shut up!!! Together we change the world
hahahahhahahahahaha..
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Jaabioro(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
omoharry:
THEN YOU GET LUCK.
My brother I get luck.. because both are very close to me and well to do, in fact they've once help me financially.. but they never listen to my prediction on MMM
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by omoharry(f): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jaabioro:
My brother I get luck.. because both are very close to me and well to do, in fact they've once help me financially.. but they never listen to my prediction on MMM
I be girl ooo! you are not the only one that have referred to me has a boy..abeg my monika dey show male or female?..its confusing.
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by rezzy: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
I remember vividly in early December, I kept shouting in my group that MMM is about to collapse, people called me fear fear. Immediately, I delete all my ph and ph 5k in 2 accounts.

I told them what my brother told me about South Africa lies, they mocked me and made gest of my brother.

I was even removed from the group and Admin chatted with me privately to tell me that I'm going to stay off the group for some time because I'm causing panic, I sha added myself with my second phone and was looking at all of them. On the 13th came and all account was frozen. They are all lamenting now.

With d 5k I phed in 2 accounts, I collected 17k and the other 27k.
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by ghostmist: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Babzilla:

Mehn this GIF got me rolling on the floor...

Its hard to convince this ''mavrodial'' people about the ''mavrodik'' situation they've found themselves in.

Its like ''stockholm syndrome'' after a while, they start loving and defending what's causing them pain.

As for me, i don forget my 50k wey i put dia since november...I just hate ponzi schemes, dunno how my friend finally convinced me to part with my cash.
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Jaabioro(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
omoharry:
I be girl ooo! you are not the only one that have referred to me has a boy..abeg my monika dey show male or female?..its confusing.
Omoharry!!! Na so
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by smrtblg(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nigerians are prone to loving negative side of lives not knowing that some of this things has reduced robbery and theft. I dislike those who loves bad news. I am not an mmm member but I know that it has reduced the negative set back that we would have experienced in life. For all those who laughed at this post,the demons in you is sufficient to make u happy about this. As if if mmm crash it will give you millions. Nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Kingkyle1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Am going to ph with my spare cash to know xup.Lemme just close my eyes and ph.

1 Like

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by demosoft: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Truth is mmm changed lives and helped lots of people...problem was the bogus guider bonuses and impatience. NIGERIANS got no chill. I do hope both mmm Nigeria and United comes back but if it doesn't then it's time to move on. All this other overnight Ponzi schemes and money doubters are just fetching on Nigerian greeds . You can check my signature to participate in automated digital trading . Check it out and am sure mmm will be a thing of the past. Fully licenced and active legal department.
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
anjigirl:
I pity your life! I am sure you wont be spitting nonsense if you have huge fund in the system.Idiot!
We seriously need to ask ourselves,WHERE ARE THE BILLIONS

He isn't that stupid to put his hard earned cash in such a system
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
altalknardo1:
MMM (Mogbe, Moku, Modaran)

It is Moku Mogbe Modaran
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Ugoerico(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Fellow Mavrodians as we speak, the below message is in circulation to all MMM members in line with the current situation.. Please do the following...
*Copy the message and send it to Support using your PO, remember to tell your downlines to do same*
*2ndly Forward the message to ALL MMM watsap groups you know including Skype groups and ask dem to copy to support through there POs too*
*Finally copy the message directly to Sergey Mavrodi at sergeymavrodi@outlook.com*
Lets Join Hands together and protect our 2016 Mavros and protect MMM Nigeria!!!

LETTER TO OUR DEAR SERGEY MAVRODI AND MMM CREW
As we Nigerian MMM participants who hitherto greatly commend Sagei Mavrodi for his great ideas and invention of MMM worldwide and MMM-Nigeria in particular, we hereby sincerely and passionately state the below:
1. We are determined to make MMM sink into the fabrics of our society and achieve its widest participation where every Nigerian will be a participant.

2. We declare that the December 13th 2016 Holiday Pause was unnecessary, avoidable and should have been replaced with other contingency strategies and measures to sustainably address the then situation.

3. Having successfully and responsibly resumed on the 13th January 2016 as promised, the ENTIRE participants and even the PROSPECTIVE participants of MMM Nigeria expected immediate implementations of measures and strategies that would address the withdrawal of 2016 Mavros and still running concomitantly with the normal and new activities of PH-GH-PH of 2017.

4. *ALL Nigerian members hereby passionately implore you to expedite action and without further delay implement the earlier suggested percentage PH to GH of 2016 Mavros, either on a 30% basis or any percentage on your discretion.*

5. The current decision to remain 2016 Mavros in restriction lacks popularity among the entire Nigerian participants and tends to dissuade new members from joining the community.

6. We wish to inform you that in Nigeria especially with the current biting economic recession in Nigeria, there is almost nothing like ‘Spare Money’. All monies within the possession of MMM participants are awaited by very numerous primary needs of man. We just trust that with MMM the monies can reach wider needs, and in 2016 it actually did!

7. We are very willing to stop some or most bonuses and their growths for the sustainability of the MMM Scheme in Nigeria.

8. The best advert of MMM is the interpersonal advert, thus when majority of members are okay with the scheme, it rapidly gains new members.
This message was unanimously agreed and articulated by Nigerians via WhatsApp groups, Facebook groups, Skype groups, other social media groups, physical discussions and at all other offline forums where MMM has actually united over 3million Nigerians, that is why you have received it from millions of us individually through Support Team and via sergeymavrodi@outlook.com
Once again we commend Sergey Mavrodi and his team for this great invention of Helping the world, especially the needy.
We await your action and response through our POs.
Together We Can Change The World!
Yours Faithfully,
All of us in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Timbi: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Shyne your eyez, but don't forget to PH please. shocked
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by honniemail(f): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
If u are wise, I don't think u should loose to mmm,I joined mmm in Nov,ph 50k got 75k first week in Dec,ph 20 20 k each with diff acct details nd then they froze, jan I was able to gh 37k of one of d 20k. I won't say I loose cos total money ph was 90k and total gh was 112k,i think most pple saying they lost are d greedy ones cos most pple around me use money gained from mmm to re invest...not their hard earned money
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by kenostika(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
2016 mavro GH poses threat to the sustainability of the community but the millions withdrawn by guiders as useless bonuses monthly not drain the system? Can you imagine.
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ugoerico:
Fellow Mavrodians as we speak, the below message is in circulation to all MMM members in line with the current situation.. Please do the following...
*Copy the message and send it to Support using your PO, remember to tell your downlines to do same*
*2ndly Forward the message to ALL MMM watsap groups you know including Skype groups and ask dem to copy to support through there POs too*
*Finally copy the message directly to Sergey Mavrodi at sergeymavrodi@outlook.com*
Lets Join Hands together and protect our 2016 Mavros and protect MMM Nigeria!!!

LETTER TO OUR DEAR SERGEY MAVRODI AND MMM CREW
As we Nigerian MMM participants who hitherto greatly commend Sagei Mavrodi for his great ideas and invention of MMM worldwide and MMM-Nigeria in particular, we hereby sincerely and passionately state the below:
1. We are determined to make MMM sink into the fabrics of our society and achieve its widest participation where every Nigerian will be a participant.

2. We declare that the December 13th 2016 Holiday Pause was unnecessary, avoidable and should have been replaced with other contingency strategies and measures to sustainably address the then situation.

3. Having successfully and responsibly resumed on the 13th January 2016 as promised, the ENTIRE participants and even the PROSPECTIVE participants of MMM Nigeria expected immediate implementations of measures and strategies that would address the withdrawal of 2016 Mavros and still running concomitantly with the normal and new activities of PH-GH-PH of 2017.

4. *ALL Nigerian members hereby passionately implore you to expedite action and without further delay implement the earlier suggested percentage PH to GH of 2016 Mavros, either on a 30% basis or any percentage on your discretion.*

5. The current decision to remain 2016 Mavros in restriction lacks popularity among the entire Nigerian participants and tends to dissuade new members from joining the community.

6. We wish to inform you that in Nigeria especially with the current biting economic recession in Nigeria, there is almost nothing like ‘Spare Money’. All monies within the possession of MMM participants are awaited by very numerous primary needs of man. We just trust that with MMM the monies can reach wider needs, and in 2016 it actually did!

7. We are very willing to stop some or most bonuses and their growths for the sustainability of the MMM Scheme in Nigeria.

8. The best advert of MMM is the interpersonal advert, thus when majority of members are okay with the scheme, it rapidly gains new members.
This message was unanimously agreed and articulated by Nigerians via WhatsApp groups, Facebook groups, Skype groups, other social media groups, physical discussions and at all other offline forums where MMM has actually united over 3million Nigerians, that is why you have received it from millions of us individually through Support Team and via sergeymavrodi@outlook.com
Once again we commend Sergey Mavrodi and his team for this great invention of Helping the world, especially the needy.
We await your action and response through our POs.
Together We Can Change The World!
Yours Faithfully,
All of us in Nigeria!
...letter to who ? did you mean mavrodi ? ...hahahahahahahhahahaah...who told you mavrodi is aware of MMM Nigeria ? ..... guys wise up........tomorrow chuddy will write letter telling his gullible Nigerian fools that the letter is from mavrodi.....yeye they smell

2 Likes

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by stonecoldcafe: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2017
SpencerLewis:
My brotherman Mike the scam is very, very real. I was asking people in Port Harcourt where I stay where these 30% interest is coming from and nobody could provide any reasonable answer. I was later directed to one guilder here in P.H. and the clown was busy beating about the bush without answering me where the 30% interest was coming from. Later, he told me it was coming from the data we spent when we click, the advert on their website and was told that it was all these billionaires especially Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg etc are the guys who giving these monies out as a way of giving back to the society. All na wash.
I didn't participate but my beautiful wife though with my permission and our hard earned 200k is till there. Later she switched over to Givers forum and her own personal 300k from her December salary is still there. Now she is sober like penis wey just finished work and became flabby.

But this is what baffles me, you knew it was a scam when the guider couldn't give you a satisfactory response on the 30% interest question.
You knew in your heart it was a scam but you allowed your wife use a portion of your savings to still play; a whole 200k! You've got to accept you were also lured in by greed bro.
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
Nna mehn! together we change the CHANGE! I still dey pledge. no time

Stop decieving gullible people. See Nigerians the same way you see your brother's.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Mouthgag: 8:11am On Feb 11, 2017
willbayo:
Shut up!!! Together we change the world
DoIt
Together, you and your other so-called guiders can continue FÛCKING the world.

ANYONE WHO PH NOW DO SO AT HIS OWN PERIL AND FOOLISHNESS. YOU WILL ONLY BE PAYING THE SO-CALLED GUIDERS AND I CAN BET MY BALLS THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK.
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Mouthgag: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2017
Shrekjhon:
Sometimes I do not understand what people gain in badminding people! Listen carefully just because U think in your own opinion that it is wrong for U to do doesn't mean U should write and epistle stating why people shouldn't venture! At least allow people to learn

There are people that understands the whole money structure and if U do not please i beg U waka go front! That U say Guiders lure people so they can GH massively is sooo wrong in so many ways! That U start a Job as a Secretary and then end up being a CEO collecting huge sum of salary despite other small staffs not receiving their share! How is that different in the case of the supposed Guider

[s]See am not a fan of mmm or never been but i hate all the bad comments about it! If people don't want to learn then let it be![/s]
To me I know what MMM is trying to do! Everyone can collect money at the same time! Its just simple Maths! Everyone wants to collect their 2016 mavro or whatever they call it at the same time then who pays who! Now you provide new money and then U get bit by bits of your 2016mavro! How is that hard to take?

Leave those doing mmmm the hell alone! Jesus Christ! I have a friend that has over 6million in it already! Just leave them alone and then if they learn the hard way it is not your business not your money! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
All liars must go to hell!
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Dexol(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
MMM is fully back. If you ph and paid in 2017,there is no more limit to gh. MMM is cool only for the guiders bonus which is more than what a consultant even earn.
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Babzilla:

Chuddy's world has been changed no doubt

Na so
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by jd1986(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2017
Dexol:
MMM is dead already . If you ph and paid in 2017,there is no more limit to gh. MMM is cool only for the guiders bonus which is more than what a consultant even earn.
Are you stupid? Wat about those who PH in December?
Where will they see money to PH in 2017? undecided
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by albacete(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2017
I thought I heard the participants say the interest comes from the site's traffic. How come they are now relying on Paul's PH (who has probably PHed before) before Peter will GH?
Are people no longer accessing the website?

As a matter of fact, I want to click the PH button and type 2m to see how quick MMM will match me, and also how participants will be eager to call me in less than an hour of being matched. Not knowing that I am only doing them longer throat.
I won't be surprised if I am matched to only 2 persons who are probably guiders.
Let me tell my brother to come and register in MMM and PH 2m that he doesn't have.
Una go call us tire to pay.
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
ponzihater:

Stop decieving gullible people. See Nigerians the same way you see your brother's.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
aborbi why u dey provoke? it was written, MMM is for men and not mummy boys.

Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by shukuokukobambi: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
kings09:
And I ll ask, is it ur money?

MMM was a ponzi scheme n dat fact wasn't hidden. Even d investors knew n as such should hv prepared their mind incase it ended suddenly n Ppl were told to invest their 'spare money' but greed no gree dem hear. Dats d only part i'd blame them. But I won't blame dem for taking a risk. Aftrall, all dat we do in life na risk even ur going out n coming in na risk.

So I ll still tel u to leave their burden for dem to bear. Weda dem gain or lose, it's Nt ur money

cheesy cheesy cheesy

In that case, may they never cease to lose, may you never cease to ask "is it your money" and may I never cease laughing at their mumurity. Amen cheesy
Re: Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family by Shrekjhon(m): 3:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Me I don't understand U on this matter oooo! Did I tell U that am a guider or a participant of MMM whats my own buisness! Sometimes people just need to sit and try and understand something they call fraud fraud! That U say its fraud and then U never try and listen to the person that is doing the do's explanation is vague to me! I am not judgmental till am certainly sure that what is wrong is wrong! How is that to take

If your friend chooses to not do the so called mmm again fine if he/she chooses then its fine! people are responsible for their actions if they choose to learn it the hard way then so be it! like i said one naira of my money is not in the scheme! I can't come and have heart attack over my money in this recession! Let it remain in my bank account! Everything that has to do with Ponzi and Pyramind has an end but my point and take on this matter is! Leave the people doing the scheme aloneeee! It is not your money! Its theirs! Leave them the hell out aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M / Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One / Billion Dollar Startups Founded By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.