Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev (1813 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Why Are 85% Of Nairaland Girls So Beautifull? / Wicked World.........he Dumped Me After Everything... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by anguskelly: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
Guyz what do you think about this cos me i don tire o!!!
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by anguskelly: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
he has automatically solved 85% of every man's problem!. Wetin sef, me i don tire o!!!
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
if women are the problem, i hope youre gay.
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by mrperfect(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
Please not now, let me marry finish.
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by SisiKill1: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2009
Oh i bet it will solve all your problems. . .No more going on the down low for y'all, it will be open season, free for all on all your behinds.

Hehe.
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by 190: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2009
if God should take my ope lovely or plat away then he has to take me away as well
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by hzuka: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
@poster

Oh i bet it will solve all your problems. . .No more going on the down low for y'all, it will be open season, free for all on all your behinds

No.I beg to disagree with you.How would you say this.
Do you think most man's problem is caused by women
generally?

Come to think of it.If not for a woman,would you have been
given the privilege to come to this world in the first place?

I believe man's problem has always been caused by man
and will only be solved by the person that kept man here,
that is Almighty God.

Thanks.

[quote][/quote]
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2009
hzuka:

@poster

generally?

that is Almighty God.

Thanks.

GBAM!!! most of the problems in this world were MAN MADE, and yes MAN = MAN.
so stop blaming women for everything.
this reminds me of that thread about the man beating his wife for the failure of her to "bring" him a male child.
what kind of arrant nonsense is that?
shior.
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
Well what a way to come out of that closet wink
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by whitesturd(f): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
Cant believe i jst read this.Anyway ure wrong there is no way God can take women away from the world.without we women,there would be no men.so u jst have to get used to seeing us around cos we are going no where.we are here and here to stay.so bounce. cool cheesy
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by 190: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

GBAM!!! most of the problems in this world were MAN MADE, and yes MAN = MAN.
so stop blaming women for everything.
this reminds me of that thread about the man beating his wife for the failure of her to "bring" him a male child.
what kind of arrant nonsense is that?
shior.

[s]and i could remember someone asking me 2 marry this same lady~
when dey VEX pass anything~[/s]

cheii na WA ooh
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
190:

[s]and i could remember someone asking me 2 marry this same lady~
when dey VEX pass anything~[/s]

cheii na WA ooh
all the wars in this world ect ect
the list is endless.
im not being sexist cause its the TRUTH!!
believe it or not, it is.
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by waleski(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
hzuka:

@poster

generally?

that is Almighty God.

Thanks.

word
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by 190: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^

so ure wishing u were in ABUJA from the USA

pls na front person dey go nor be back~

please amaka change

change for the better

ITS NEW YEAR WE ARE ABOUT ENTERING SO

Change this ur DIE HARD ATTITUDE

the tin is chasing peeps away from u

kant u see,even I myself i nor dey BOLD near U cos u fit crack Nut for person head

look @ me and ope,very lovely arent we~
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2009
190:

^^

so ure wishing u were in ABUJA from the USA

pls na front person dey go nor be back~

please amaka change

change for the better

ITS NEW YEAR WE ARE ABOUT ENTERING SO

Change this your DIE HARD ATTITUDE

the tin is chasing peeps away from u

kant u see,even I myself i nor dey BOLD near U cos u fit crack Nut for person head

look @ me and ope,very lovely arent we~
are you delusional? that didnt really make much sense to me.
i wish to be in ABJ for vacation and see what the city is like. doesnt mean i wish to live there forever, although i could if its that great.
whats wrong with that? MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.
and whats wrong with having a "die hard" attitude so you claim. what do you mean by that anyway?
ill do WHAT I LIKE. who gives a damn about the new year.
dont worry about me.
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by 190: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

are you delusional? that didnt really make much sense to me.
i wish to be in ABJ for vacation and see what the city is like. doesnt mean i wish to live there forever, although i could if its that great.
whats wrong with that? MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.
and whats wrong with having a "die hard" attitude so you claim. what do you mean by that anyway?
ill do WHAT I LIKE. who gives a damn about the new year.
dont worry about me.

sorry doll

i have 2
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2009
even if you "have to" worry about me, i no fit understand wetin you talk. undecided
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by 190: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

even if you "have to" worry about me, i no fit understand wetin you talk. undecided

so can i worry about u~ tongue tongue
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
arent you too busy with opelovely? tongue
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
I think the question should be "If God can take away fools from this world, he has automatically solved 90% of problems on Nairaland" tongue
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee:

I think the question should be "If God can take away fools from this world, he has automatically solved 90% of problems on Nairaland" tongue
LMFAO!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by whitesturd(f): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee:

u are too right wink
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by heroes1983(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
I support the motion. If not for them i would have been pluckin bananas and chewing lion meat in Eden by now and not worry about getting up early every morning. cry cry cry
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by Raymond247(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
@ poster
u know women are too weak but they are still deadly, u knw people will hate u for saying the truth, if u talk about women, mama gee go call u gay.
This problem don start since God create adan & eve in the garden of eden, who pluck the fruit?
Eve. Samson and delilah, who brought the downfall of almighty samson, delilah. Who killed john the baptised woman. Maybe God the regret why him create woman self, because women they cause serious problem for us.
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2009
why do men always blame problems on women? are you still living in the stone age? did Eve force you to eat the fruit? tongue
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by tanimz(f): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
Nawa for men sef!! Now u turn the blame on women lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go sit down somewhere abeg shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by tanimz(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

why do men always blame problems on women? are you still living in the stone age? did Eve force you to eat the fruit? tongue

Dnt mind the yeye man!
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by dapsycool(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2009
@Topic,
Then God must take me along, I think they are the most beautiful creature of all kiss kiss kiss
I believe we are their problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but I will like to add that the foolish ones are on the increase in geometric progression tongue but I still love them wink
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by freecocoa(f): 3:07am On Dec 06, 2009
if there weren't women you wldnt be here in d first place let alone start this thread.
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 06, 2009
@ poster

Including your moth-er ?
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by puskin: 3:26am On Dec 06, 2009
This poster is definitely HIGH on sumtin.
Re: If God Can Take Away Women 4rm This World, He Has Automatically Solved 85% Of Ev by puskin: 3:29am On Dec 06, 2009
How can dis poster wish dis, wen Im not done yet wit 'em.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tied Of Her Nagging And I Have A Second Thought Of Our Wedding Plan. Help / I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. / Who Slept With My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.