Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. (4564 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Squirting, Cuming And Orgasm. Wats D Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
amakadihot87:
6 months .broke up cos I found someone better ..........u knw wat I mean
den u are a wicked person maybe wen he see someone beta he dump u then airforce1 lezz biafrabushboy una wey dey cari woman mata for head see dis girl
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
lanicky:

Emm.. I dated my first BF for 2yrs.. I broke with him cos he doesn't take to corrections...doesn't respect my opinions nd I found that he is still seeing his ex.
*shrugs* I had no fault.

Nd my recent ex...cos he's confused...doesn't know what he wants.... Not over his ex too....not man enough when it comes to setting priorities... He mistakes wants for needs....Nd I think he allows people Nd things happening around him to influence him.
We dated for a year plus before he broke up with me...Said he's confused about many things. Lol.

#Life goes on# grin

it show u are a girl dat knw her worth neva let any guy use u as spare tire and if u date a guy that isnt matured u will regrert
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by lanicky(f): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
jakandeola:
it show u are a girl dat knw her worth neva let any guy use u as spare tire and if u date a guy that isnt matured u will regrert

That is never gonna happen...I won't ever settle for less... I would never be no guy's side chick. It's either me Nd me alone or we quit the relationship. cheesy

Thanks dear.
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Mypeople2(m): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
4 months..It was simply distance barrier that caused it though the smallie was playing with my emotions .She break up twice with me while I broke up the last one .That meanswe broke up 3 times in 4 months .I know by now it would have been 50 times
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
lanicky:

That is never gonna happen...I won't ever settle for less... I would never be no guy's side chick. It's either me Nd me alone or we quit the relationship. cheesy

Thanks dear.
okay beauty u deserved d best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Noblewhiz(m): 12:37am On Feb 12, 2017
optional1:
2mins

why cos he was 100% fake.
kinda wonder Wat relationship was tat. .. really short
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by amakadihot87(f): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2017
jakandeola:
den u are a wicked person maybe wen he see someone beta he dump u then airforce1 lezz biafrabushboy una wey dey cari woman mata for head see dis girl
...................u guys are masters in d act of dumping...so its good sometimes to serve u your medicine.......as for being wicked are you that morally upright ........
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by sammuell(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2017
My was a month she said am too shy sad
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Ifakiland(m): 4:15am On Feb 13, 2017
jakandeola:
For how long or short hav u date a guy or girl before u broke up
airforce1 optional1 arabiandude laveda twaci frankraj ifakiland vizkiz maxi112 biafrabushboy sinaj makydebbie aniker sweetjude ireneony hibiscus76 nma27 adewumiopeyemi evegran skarlett igbofirstlady kingcheezypuff lanicky princeakins lsofdk emperorlee nairalandDss salomonkane mzlarem obiorathesubtle milady zicoraads ngozi123 madridguy sarrki sleekyshuga khutie safarigirl cherlene martin124
my shortest relationship was a month.....got tired of the over oiled pvssy.
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Ifakiland:

hmmmm see eh,,,anything that has to do with my relationship I termed to keep it private,,,,I don't think aw call my first relationship a broken one!!!we only hard a better understanding of allowing each other to progress,,,a husband came for her!!!of curse am not successful den!!!and she don't know when dat time will come,so a simple decision waz needed from me,,,the love waz there oooO but somtime's u allow somethings go!! That just it,,so aw call dat a broke one,,,that relationship lasted for 3year's,,,I don't want a situation whereby she wait's for me and become old,,and maybe I may not be ready aswell,,,so I aw to protect that first,,,all na love na,,,abi una nor like waitin I do
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by safarigirl(f): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Technically, I've never dated anyone undecided
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2017
safarigirl:
hahahaja as u dey so beautiful so lier
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by SINZ: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2017
safarigirl:

Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by safarigirl(f): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahaja as u dey so beautiful so lier
whether you believe me or not is inconsequential. The world has so messed with people's values and beliefs that even when pesin talk true, Una no go believe

If I had said I dated for three years, una for believe undecided

I sha know myself and the people who know me, know me
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2017
safarigirl:
whether you believe me or not is inconsequential. The world has so messed with people's values and beliefs that even when pesin talk true, Una no go believe

If I had said I dated for three years, una for believe undecided

I sha know myself and the people who know me, know me
I knw dat. but is hard to belive a girl like u has neva dated. but if u say so
am sure a lot of guys will want to date u pls giv someone a chance
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2017
Ifakiland:

hahaha bad guy
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2017
Mypeople2:
4 months..It was simply distance barrier that caused it though the smallie was playing with my emotions .She break up twice with me while I broke up the last one .That meanswe broke up 3 times in 4 months .I know by now it would have been 50 times

am sorry
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2017
amakadihot87:
...................u guys are masters in d act of dumping...so its good sometimes to serve u your medicine.......as for being wicked are you that morally upright ........
iv neva dump a girl dey all dump me am fateful to my girl always yet she left am not a bad guy
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by safarigirl(f): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2017
jakandeola:
I knw dat. but is hard to belive a girl like u has neva dated. but if u say so
am sure a lot of guys will want to date u pls giv someone a chance
lol, trust me, nobody is interested
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2017
safarigirl:
lol, trust me, nobody is interested
dont say dat d girl on ur dp is preety even if dat not u u sount intelligent and most guys like dat kind of women
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by safarigirl(f): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2017
jakandeola:
dont say dat d girl on ur dp is preety even if dat not u u sount intelligent and most guys like dat kind of women
the girl is me

You need more than intelligence, you apparently need to be 'endowed' and you need to be ready for certain stuff I'm not ready for, else, ain't nobody care if you have Dora Akunyili's brain

World haff spoil.
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2017
safarigirl:
the girl is me

You need more than intelligence, you apparently need to be 'endowed' and you need to be ready for certain stuff I'm not ready for, else, ain't nobody care if you have Dora Akunyili's brain

World haff spoil.
not all guys nid sex some just nid love I dont get wat u meant by endowed
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by amakadihot87(f): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2017
jakandeola:
iv neva dump a girl dey all dump me am fateful to my girl always yet she left am not a bad guy
. really
Re: Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. by jakandeola(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2017
amakadihot87:
. really
for real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland Rate My Picture / How I Used Juju To Win 44k Bet9ja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.