Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (4510 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
I’m currently dating a female sex addict who recently revealed that she has slept with between 100 and 200 men; most of whom were strangers. She claims, and I believe her, that she’s never cheated on a boyfriend while in a relationship and that she hasn’t had sex with strangers in over 5 years. She did say that she had friends with benefits between relationships but that they were all people that she didn’t care about. This is where my problem comes in. She has been surprisingly honest with me revealing things I wouldn’t expect. One of those is that the best sex she ever had is with people she doesn’t care about; which is something I will never be able to give her (unless she stops caring about me and then, what’s the point). I don’t think she saw her acting out as problematic because of her faithfulness while in relationships. The intimacy problem is the most scary part of this whole thing for me because that’s really what I most want from a woman.

In many ways, she a classic sex addict. Raped at age 12, mother left the family at age 4 a wanted nothing to do with her until a couple years ago, her father is a drug addict and went to prison when she was 7 or 8, massively abused drugs as a teen, was a stripper for 7 years, had a food addiction as a grade schooler, was a cutter as a teen, etc. On the other hand she has not cheated on me (I have spied and found nothing), claims to have never cheated on other boyfriends, and was very honest with me about her past after we had been dating for 6 months or so. She is also a great girl friend in pretty much every way.

I was hoping you could comment on what I’ve shared about her and give me some advice on how to properly support her in getting the help she needs. Or would your advice be to cut my losses? I do know that if she ever cheats, physically or emotionally, I’ll leave in a heartbeat, but what to do now? Thanks for any advice or insights you can give me.

https://www.psychforums.com/sexual-addiction/topic106177.html
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove time for cure
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
so secrets are best left untold
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP, what is your fascination with sexual addiction? Projecting?
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:
NgcoboP, what is your fascination with sexual addiction? Projecting?
Intellectual comprehension skills.....
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by richy5(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
my brother you should be happy and marry her in love or join the league. Life is full of choice Choose yours while you enjoy yourself
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Blazing8(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blazing8:
Guy, don't be a fool... People like that carry wrong spirits around them and once you sleep with them that's all... Your life would become like a replay of their experience..
It is a matter of love...
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
richy5:
my brother you should be happy and marry her in love or join the league.
Life is full of choice
Choose yours while you enjoy yourself
Be clear sir.

Lefulefu
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:
Ishilove time for cure
Cc lalasticlala
for real is she a nympho?cheesy.i love nymphos sha.
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Be clear sir.

Lefulefu
i dont know which is the league he's talking about but i agree dat u should be happy to have a nymphocheesy.tell me which man no wan be with a nymphcheesy...that is if u get d energy to satisfy hercheesy.anyway no matter how high her sex drive be,a lady can never surpass a man in ze oza roomcheesy.
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
i dont know which is the league he's talking about but i agree dat u should be happy to have a nymphocheesy.tell me which man no wan be with a nymphcheesy...that is if u get d energy to satisfy hercheesy.anyway no matter how high her sex drive be,a lady can never surpass a man in ze oza roomcheesy.
You mean a cheerful giver?
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

You mean a cheerful giver?
cheerful giver ke? Dat one is an ashawo nacheesy.i am talking of a lady with a super energy like a female terminator in ze oza room.such a lady will be fun to be withcheesy.
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
for real is she a nympho?cheesy.i love nymphos sha.
Take him serious at your own peril
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Take him seriously at your own peril
He asked a question. Affirm or deny!

Don't involve me in your drama.

Intellectual comprehension skills...
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
cheerful giver ke? Dat one is an ashawo nacheesy.i am talking of a lady with a super energy like a female terminator in ze oza room.such a lady will be fun to be withcheesy.
Don't mind that funny woman.... She's completely obsessed about me.... I really don't understand...
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

He asked a question. Affirm or deny!

Don't involve me in your drama.

Intellectual comprehension skills...
It seems you just learned these two words. You're beginning to sound monotonous
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

I am not looking for a woman.... This obsession with me will not yield your expectations.
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Lamo
See finishing..

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Don't mind that funny woman.... She's completely obsessed about me.... I really don't understand...
u mean ishilave? cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
u mean ishilave? cheesy
One and only. cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Take him serious at your own peril
ok ocheesy
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

One and only. cheesy
but guy u looking for her trouble na cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

I am not looking for a woman.... This obsession with me will not yield your expectations.
Lol. You go fear reverse psychology
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
but guy u looking for her trouble na cheesy
Hahahaha! Don't mind him. He's like all these primary school kids who can't express their feelings to their crush so they resort to pulling her hair and troubling her. So cute cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahaha! Don't mind him. He's like all these primary school kids who can't express their feelings to their crush so they resort to pulling her hair and troubling her. So cute cheesy

Crazy.

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. You go fear reverse psychology
I am perfectly taken. Sowie... You are late.
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

godcheesy

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

I am perfectly taken. Sowie... You are late.
Yeah, right grin

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Yeah, right grin

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
godcheesy
He's crushing but doesn't know how to go about it, so he has resorted to this very old school format cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture : These Were The Guys Who Used To Confuse Our Mothers / I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / I Was In Complete Shock By What She Told Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.