Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

See How A Student Defined Puberty In His CA Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Student Defined Puberty In His CA Test (1282 Views)

I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / See How This Unilag Student Defined Cockroach / How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Student Defined Puberty In His CA Test by Mizk(f): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
grinhe/she knows what he's saying though but the problem is how to put it and spell it correctly

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Defined Puberty In His CA Test by chigoziri2403(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
so on point, especially no 5
Re: See How A Student Defined Puberty In His CA Test by chigoziri2403(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
the last point seals it
Re: See How A Student Defined Puberty In His CA Test by pedo360: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
you go fear answer. can't stop laughing
Re: See How A Student Defined Puberty In His CA Test by Fweezy(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
I can bet this is a product of some government-neglected secondary school in some ghetto somewheres and what a coincidence, he's in J.S.S 2P too. This kid has already failed his junior WAEC before even sitting for the exam. I am sure this kid already knows how to dance "shoki" and rap all of Olamide's slangs and Wizkid's songs word for word but would be terribly strained mentally to sit down and write a single paragraph of his life and future prospects in simple English. Perhaps his parents care less of his performance in school but unless some kind of early intervention plan is executed real fast and early on this little kid, only God can save his future from going down the slope. I pray for my own kids and the future of the next generation.

(1) (Reply)

((((((( MY GRIEF )))))))) - Professorfal / See The Real Reasons Why Women Pee After S3 X (must Read) / This Throwback Photo Of Me Got Me Rolling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.