Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms (3440 Views)

[b]share Your Work Experience With Ladies!!![/b] / [b]share Your Work Experience With Ladies!!![/b] / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2017
hello Nlanders.

I stumbled upon this and I feel I should educate us too on it. As a young Engineer my quest was insatiable coming to the female gender.
I have so much love and So much love for the front upper protruction in the female kingdom and i keep wondering why the so much attraction lo and behold I found another reason why that protruction is gifted with various names and the most common of it is the B.O. O. B.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by GEExclusive: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Oooops!!!
Engineers are real fucckers. Remember my encounter with one

1 Like

Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Lsofdk(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2017
hahaha grin engine drawing

1 Like

Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by harriet412(f): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2017
Lmao grin
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2017
My boo is an engineer. He's very intelligent and a fast thinker...
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

I'm sure your boo where ever be he be must be proud of you. Don't forget to give him more of those to feast on..
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2017
gohzieh:

I'm sure your boo where ever be he be must be proud of you. Don't forget to give him more of those to feast on..
We are building a promising relationship devoid of lust. We are heading somewhere
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2017
Lsofdk:
hahaha grin engine drawing

Lol u and ur shares
I don laugh die grin

2 Likes

Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2017
GEExclusive:
Oooops!!!
I'm sure its worth the while. Stick more with them.
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

We are building a promising relationship devoid of lust. We are heading somewhere

oh thats awesome! a relationships devoid of lust is awesome. the lustful relationship too is awesome. The fact that at the end we'll be happy is golden.
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Outofsync(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Make we hear

undecided
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2017
gohzieh:

oh thats awesome! a relationships devoid of lust is awesome. the lustful relationship too is awesome. The fact that at the end we'll be happy is golden.
That's your beliefs...

Mum told me I shouldn't allow anyone to brainwashed me. So am not give in
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Outofsync:
Make we hear
undecided
hahaha. hahaha.
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Outofsync:
Make we hear
undecided
You sound pained. Why?
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Outofsync(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2017
GEExclusive:
Oooops!!!

But honestly, you can't blame us. Contact with the female species is very limited.

Imagine having a whole department where you can count the number of pretty females with one hand (not those tomboy knucklehard whose punch can give you a five minute trip to hell)
sadsad

Abeg, don't judge.....

1 Like

Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

That's your beliefs...

Mum told me I shouldn't allow anyone to brainwashed me. So am not give in

Lols Did I make a pass or tried to. I just wanted to correct the fact that those lustful relationships still lead somewhere not only ones devoid of lust.
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Outofsync(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:
You sound pained. Why?
undecided Amazing how you can judge my emotional state with three words.

I now believe he's intelligent.
Opposite do attract after all grin

3 Likes

Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2017
Outofsync:
undecided Amazing how you can judge my emotional state with three words.

I now believe he's intelligent.
Opposite do attract after all grin
I respect my boo a lot. I don't wish to discuss him here anymore
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
gohzieh:

Lols Did I make a pass or tried to. I just wanted to correct the fact that those lustful relationships still lead somewhere not only ones devoid of lust.
So what happens if a guy sleep with your sister and refuse to marry her
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

So what happens if a guy sleep with your sister and refuse to marry her

oops.. Was your father the only one slept with your mum before they got married?

And if he wasn't what happened to those that slept her?

Didn't she stay happy at the end likewise the Other sleepers.
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
gohzieh:

Nothing happens. And I'm sure your guy aint the only one who made passes at you. What happens to the others.

Oops She mentioned my sister!.. Was your father the only one slept with your mum before they got married?

And if he wasn't what happened to those that slept her?

Didn't she stay happy at the end likewise the Other sleepers.

1 Like

Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Do I have to report to Mynd44 that you are chocking me?
Choke? I'm sure mynd44 can read clearly what each other wrote.
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
gohzieh:

Choke? I'm sure mynd44 can read clearly what each other wrote.
So why are you on my case
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:
So why are you on my case
I don't see any?
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
gohzieh:

I don't see any?
So stop following me
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by gohzieh(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:
So stop following me
You not leading me anywhere.
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Lsofdk(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u and ur shares
I don laugh die grin
lol, i share as the spirit leads grin

How's your day going?
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Preca(f): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Eeyah...wanted to study engineering before
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lsofdk:
lol, i share as the spirit leads grin

How's your day going?

Ok just finish work long ass day .. time to chilllllll grin
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by Lsofdk(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok just finish work long ass day .. time to chilllllll grin
That's good

Exactly what I'm doing cool
Re: How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms by jamislaw(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:
yea that's what we do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Boys Will Understand / I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. / Billions!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.