Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Is Yahoo-yahoo Really Helping Us To Reduce Level Of Arm Robbery In Nigeria? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Yahoo-yahoo Really Helping Us To Reduce Level Of Arm Robbery In Nigeria? (525 Views)

BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! / CCTV Captures Daylight Car Robbery In Lagos / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yahoo-yahoo Really Helping Us To Reduce Level Of Arm Robbery In Nigeria? by Adekanmi1997: 12:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Is Yahoo-Yahoo really helping us to reduce level of Arm robbery in Nigeria?
If yes does that mean we should encourage this act of fraud?

Tap here and read more

http://www.olofofo9jas.tk/2017/02/do-you-think-yahoo-yahoo-helped-in.html?m=0
Re: Is Yahoo-yahoo Really Helping Us To Reduce Level Of Arm Robbery In Nigeria? by Lastking147(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2017
well if u ask me id say its really helping us to reduce the rate of arm robbery oo
make dem kukuma legalize am

2 Likes

Re: Is Yahoo-yahoo Really Helping Us To Reduce Level Of Arm Robbery In Nigeria? by music4me(m): 2:03am On Feb 10, 2017
So what about d millions of ppl yahoo yahoo is wreckn their life on daily basis as a result of being scammed?,Have seen a bank executive in US turned to an homeless man as a result of being scammed n had to survive by having to sell his semen n blood..Two wrong most definately does not make a right...Human act can only be categorised into 2,it either it is good or bad...

4 Likes

Re: Is Yahoo-yahoo Really Helping Us To Reduce Level Of Arm Robbery In Nigeria? by Justiyke4u: 2:20am On Feb 10, 2017
It's harming the country's image and there is no good in it. Is a mockery of our nation

1 Like

Re: Is Yahoo-yahoo Really Helping Us To Reduce Level Of Arm Robbery In Nigeria? by NeedGiftcards(m): 3:53am On Feb 10, 2017
And at the end. When Yahoo Yahoo is eventually blocked in all ways. What next ? Ehn. Who do the youths already doing Y+ and used to spending big wads of cash turn to. We're sitting on a gun powder bro. Sooner or later , its gon blow in all our faces.

Meanwhile, If you have Amazon and iTunes gift cards for sale..I'm interested. Check my signature to contact me

1 Like

Re: Is Yahoo-yahoo Really Helping Us To Reduce Level Of Arm Robbery In Nigeria? by FakoMaybach1: 4:19am On Feb 10, 2017
i am of the opinion that yahoo should be registered and legailised

It is the same way slavery was legalised and slave dealers were registered....Things are tough in Nigeria and yahoo has given many young guys a means to get engaged

Yahoo has given many people capital that banks would have rejected them if they applied and some of these yahoo boys have started good business

If yahoo stops to a total end believe me Nigeria will not be able to handle the restiveness it will unearth

Yes it is giving our country a bad name but no be only naija dey do bad things, Russia is number one for bad things world wide but people dont yab russia, Isrealis or jews are known forgers worldwide, Vietnamese are well known hackers, Australians are poachers.

No be only naija get bad side, it is just because our country keeps going to USA to beg that is why they rub it on our face....let their people wise up and stop paying for love..infact yahoo is a form of wealth redistribution

Abeg if you dey do yahoo and you need solar without problems contact me

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 3 Suspected Killers Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna / Baby Dumped Inside Refuse Sack In Lagos / !shock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.