Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) (37460 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / This Thread Is Officially For February Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by guywitzerogal(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2017
richommie:
She's so stingy, to even buy herself a quality pad. undecided

#YOLO
how u take knw how much original pad cost?
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by Arewa12: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Lolz
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by CriticMaestro: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2017
she dey lie, that investment na on her boyfriend
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2017
goshen26:

That is her transport to d venue, na the magu, sorry mugu to spend
grin
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by xynerise: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2017
If I hear say she wan invest in good business
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by uolamide(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Val with boo.. I think this olosho will try to station herself at one bar.. Guys beware
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by holyprince111(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
ss
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by holyprince111(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Pass
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by victurr(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2017
That is absolutely your business
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by holyprince111(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2017
uolamide:
Val with boo.. I think this olosho will try to station herself at one bar.. Guys beware
True talk baba
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by lastmaster(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2017
hw will this rubbish bring back the dullard?
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by bodmas119(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2017
condom is now #100 contact me if u nid
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by tofolo(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2017
'
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by ItzWonderz(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2017
Hw are we sure she aint just tryna gain social media attention,,,hell,,i myself can post a shit lyk dis
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by siloXIX(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2017
You budgeted #85 for your boo and you will still complain he doesn't treat you fairly.

No moraks here joor
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by siloXIX(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2017
You budgeted #85 for your boo and you will still complain he doesn't treat you fairly.

No morals here joor
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by peak115: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2017
The budget is accurate cos 85 naira will buy enough air time to tell her guy how much she love him
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by Sirheny007(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Please..remind me how much a pad sells for.. shocked
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by UnknownT: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2017
I know the investment will be in one Ponzi scheme grin
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

There is nothing like quality pad..

Tell me more cheesy

#YOLO
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by rocknation62(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2017
femolacqua:
On the investment part, she make quite a lot of sense.
Yes....but it will make MORE sense if she use dat investment money for bae/boo dan to Use am for MMM.............

IN SHORT......................................

Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Val with boo at N85naira, guys don suffer
thats the money she will use and transport her broke ass yo the boos place and dat boy will b foolish enough Kwa to tke her to eatery.. Amadioha must hear this
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by brownhawk: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
What do you think?

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/checkout-these-ladys-detailed-budget.html

she tried but needs to improve. I suggest she transfer money from Tropicana with her friend s and invest more cos no money is too much for investment but if she's lazy to satisfy investment budget she should add from Tropicana to pad.
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by hisMrs(f): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=ChuzzyBlog post=53575997]What do you think?

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/checkout-these-ladys-detailed-budget.html

[/Making sense, at least she has the common sense to invest. i just hope her investment is not in ponzi schemes
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by Dongreat(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

There is nothing like quality pad..

If there's nothing like quality pad then why not shove a tissue paper in a polyethene bag and wear it, after all it's more economical.
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by dacblogger: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Dongreat:

If there's nothing like quality pad then why not shove a tissue paper in a polyethene bag and wear it, after all it's more economical.
?..
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by chinjo(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2017
she is very correct because the 80 card is just for her transport to meet her boyfriend. She will eat fish, ISI ewu, Nkwobi drink all brands of buzzz and the bf will still give her transport money. Men de suffer o

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by Dongreat(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

?..

I believe you were able to read my initial comment and acting senile is quite, well, typical. Again I insist since there are no quality pads.
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by fortunechy(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2017
You have 5000 friends on Facebook and you keep wondering why you don't get up to 100likes when you post a pic or make a post
My dear friends, not everyone want your progress. They are always active and can never interfere in any of your post on fb
If you want to catch them,Make a short video of yourself crying ,,dont say anything while making the video.Post the video, log out and come back in the next 1hr
You will see
27likes
6 comments
3,690 views ( They are monitoring spirits and not your friends )
But God pass them.
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by fortunechy(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2017
just for unecessary attention
Re: Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) by AfroSamurai: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2017
I hope her boo will accord her the same courtesy she accord him.

Yeye girl. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Going On With Ladies ? / Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.