Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds (15271 Views)

The Enduring Legacies Of A Seasoned Parliamentarian, Davematics David E Ombugadu / Navy's 'Operation Octopus Grip' In Bayelsa, Delta Set To Be Launched / Breaking! Nigerians Voted On Igbo Presidency In 2019. See Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
nku5:

Olodo! Upon all the free education you no sabi book grin

See what a real yoruba wrote. Page 83 of "Why we struck" by Adewale Ademoyega

After spending the last 5 hours scouring the internet, this is the best rubbish you can come up with?
Adegboyega said they intended to make it a bloodless coup ( obviously your ibo brother sold him a lie) but ended up killing everyone on sight that is not ibo

No offence bro, you are dense grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

You know you are lying only to yourselves. One Yoruba boy with one decision made a mess of your Biafra on Nl and you guys almost died. You ran away but after two days ran back to NL.

It takes a stroke of pen by another Yoruba man in Lagos to close Ladipo and and some markets Igbos earns daily living to send Millions of Igbos into penury and those dependants back in ibo land grin

You just confirmed to the whole world how treacherous yorubas can be. No other tribe in this world is as bitter and as frustrated as your people. All you think about is how to close Ladipo , close idumota and shut down your miserable lives via ritual murder.

Is there ever any yoruba man that has been credited with doing anything good, all I see are bitter souls.

It must be a curse to be you. grin Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by nku5: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

He must be a beneficiary of Awolowo free and useless education which deformed the south west grin

The free education no favour am obviously.Asking if oil is in Igboland...

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

You just confirmed to the whole world how treacherous yorubas can be. No other tribe in this world is as bitter and as frustrated as your people. All you think about is how to close Ladipo , close idumota and shut down your miserable lives via ritual murder.

Is there ever any yoruba man that has been credited with doing anything good, all I see are bitter souls.

It must be a curse to be you. grin Sorry.

goes to show that the economic survival of millions of Ibos lies in the hand of a single Yoruba boy call Ambode!
He have the capability to send millions into economic bankruptcy, just like Seun can send you to Nairaland jail with just a click grin
It's sucks to be a tribe whose economic survival lies in the hands of those they hate with passions
Just

3 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Ibo facts you mean grin
Seun made you eat humble pie on NL, Fashola made you all cried, Ambode can frustrate millions of you. Just three Yorubas grin grin

And yet we are still strong and resilient . We succeed no matter what. All the people you mentioned are not capable of stopping us . grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Just go show that the economic survival of millions of Ibos lies in the hand of a single Yoruba boy call Ambode!
He have the capability to send millions into economic bankruptcy, just like Seun can send you to Nairaland jail with just a click grin

You are going off topic again grin

Are you tired of the beatings, your brain is wobbling now. Seun and Ambode are not part of this topic. Focus son. Focus. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by nku5: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

After spending the last 5 hours scouring the internet, this is the best rubbish you can come up with?
Adegboyega said they intended to make it a bloodless coup ( obviously your ibo brother sold him a lie) but ended up killing everyone on sight that is not ibo

No offence bro, you are dense grin

That is not a link mumu that is a picture of a real life book from my shelf. Chai

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

You are going off topic again grin

Are you tired of the beatings, your brain is wobbling now. Focus son. Focus.

Learn to respect the people that gives economic meaning to your lives..
Yorubas are your big brothers as long as they determine the economic well beings of millions and millions of Ibos
Imagine Ambode closing ladipo, how many of your people will die from HBP grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
nku5:

That is not a link mumu that is a picture of a real life book from my shelf. Chai

The beating is too much on him, confusion has set in on his afonja brain grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Ibo boy, I'm kicking your assess here!
nku5 took 5 hours to bring a "link" grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Learn to respect the people that gives economic meaning to your lives..
Yorubas are your big brothers as long as they determine the economic well beings of millions and millions of Ibos
Imagine Ambode closing ladipo, how many of your people will die from HBP grin

I think it's the other way round. If we vex and leave Lagos, who will feed your hungry brothers who are touts and miscreants? grin

Which yoruba man can withstand business life?

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
nku5:

Still doesn't take away the fact that you are stubbornly ignorant.
It's bad enough to be ignorant of issues, arrogantly displaying such ignorance like you are doing here is utter foolishness grin

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

I think it's the other way round. If we vex and leave Lagos, who will feed your hungry brothers who are touts and miscreants? grin

Which yoruba man can withstand business life?

You are truly a mumu!! "If we vex leave Lagos" you will die of starvation like during the civil war grin
Business is not sitting in a shop from morning till night and going for armed robbery at nights like most Ibo traders do grin

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by nku5: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

grin grin grin

The boy has very little upstairs. I dey sorry for am to be honest

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
If we leave Lagos, it will turn to Mogadishu under six months.

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
nku5:

grin grin grin

The boy has very little upstairs. I dey sorry for am to be honest

Two of you are taking beating and you need each for consolations grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:
If we leave Lagos, it will turn to Mogadishu under six months.

That is why when Fashola kicked out a dozen of you, you all made it look like your world is collapsing ?? grin
Ova threatened you with lagoon, you all refused to come out to vote for Agbaje like ojukwu the coward

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Two of you are taking beating and you need each for consolations grin

Which part of Lagos are you from? Ile olubi? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Which part of Lagos are you from? Ile olubi? grin

I don't need to even live in Lagos to wipe your ass, it you that want to either live in Lagos or die trying grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

That is why when Fashola kicked out a dozen of you, you all made it look like your world is collapsing ?? grin
Ova threatened you with lagoon, you all refused to come out to vote for Agbaje like ojukwu the coward

Liar grin

We got 5 Igbos voted into Lagos and all you could do was cry. Even yorubas voted Igbos to show how useless your candidates are. It suck to be you. grin

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by nku5: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Still doesn't take away the fact that you are stubbornly ignorant.
It's bad enough to be ignorant of issues, arrogantly displaying such ignorance like you are doing here is utter foolishness grin

Okay I agree you are more of an authority on the 1966 coup than Adewale Ademoyega grin

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

I don't need to even live in Lagos to wipe your ass, it you that want to either live in Lagos or die trying grin

Which means you are not from Lagos state but claiming OUR lagos!

Can you now see why we say lagos is a no man's land? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
nku5:

Okay I agree you are more of an authority on the 1966 coup than Adewale Ademoyega grin

Yellow bars are pathetic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Which means you are not from Lagos state but claiming OUR lagos!

Can you now see why we say lagos is a no man's land? grin

You are blind, oya mention here I claimed to be from Lagos
Only Ibos say Igbo-Lagosian like Igbo land is anathema to claim. You will NEVER see any tribe act in such despicable manner like Ibos

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan, can you see how your brothers abandoned you like the abobaku you are.

Come out let me pummel you the more grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
nku5:

Adegboyega Adewale was acting as Nigerian while Ibos were acting as Biarans in the Jan coup.
You got what you deserved afterwards

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

You are blind, oya mention here I claimed to be from Lagos
Only Ibos say Igbo-Lagosian like Igbo land is anathema to claim. You will NEVER see any tribe act in such despicable manner like Ibos
Haba! See this abobaku o? grin

Does it mean you home state is so worthless that you cannot mention it? Chai! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Adegboyega Adewale was acting as Nigerian while Ibos were acting as Biarans in the Jan coup.
You got what you deserved afterwards

Which is peace and prosperity, while yorubas got slavery to the north grin

Did you see how they retired your heroes and sent them home in shame? While Murtala took over?

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:
Eledan, can you see how your brothers abandoned you like the abobaku you are.

Come out let me pummel you the more grin

You don't need to be fake. Clearly Nairaland folks can see the mess you've made of yourself, just like nku5.
Next time you come to Nairaland, drop the lies your forefathers told you after losing out in Nigeria as there are more gan enough Nigerians to schools you.
Ibos, change your ways grin
Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Which is peace and prosperity, while yorubas got slavery to the north grin

Tell me which tribe is begging for freedom today in Nigeria grin
Ibos are begging that Nigerians should set them free
I pity Kanu, you all have forgotten he exists

Remember these words "Ambode can send millions of Ibos and their fathers and mothers in the villages into scorching poverty"
That is the power one Yoruba boy have over the lives of millions of Ibos grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

You don't need to be fake. Clearly Nairaland folks can see the mess you've made of yourself, just like nku5.
Next time you come to Nairaland, drop the lies your forefathers told you after losing out in Nigeria as there are more gan enough Nigerians to schools you.
Ibos, change your ways grin

I am changing the design of your face, punching you in a combination of blows. Yorubas has refused to rescue you so, agam apiawa gi azu taa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Yujin(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

You have nothing to fight with except your usual sticks and matchetes. Your landlocked terrain has sealed your fate
I love the way you gloat. It makes it easier to maintain our resolve.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Anger Over Review Of APC Convention Committee List / Buhari Presides Over Emergency Security Council Meeting (pictures) / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.