Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,340 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds (15285 Views)

The Enduring Legacies Of A Seasoned Parliamentarian, Davematics David E Ombugadu / Navy's 'Operation Octopus Grip' In Bayelsa, Delta Set To Be Launched / Breaking! Nigerians Voted On Igbo Presidency In 2019. See Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

I am changing the design of your face, punching you in a combination of blows. Yorubas has refused to rescue you so, agam apiawa gi azu taa cheesy

Clearly I've finished you and that is why you are looking for support.
You have no economic hold on Yorubas, but Yorubas have a hold on the lives of millions and millions of Ibos.
It suckk to be ibo in Nigeria nowadays grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by nku5: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Adegboyega Adewale was acting as Nigerian while Ibos were acting as Biarans in the Jan coup.
You got what you deserved afterwards

Adewale Ademoyega and all the other non-igbo officers who took part in the coup have not claimed Igbo conspiracy up till this till today. No intellectual has debunked his account in his book. Its you a faceless internet apparition begging for links on NL that will speak for Ademoyega grin

Ok I don gree...

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Tell me which tribe is begging for freedom today in Nigeria grin
Ibos are begging that Nigerians should set them free
I pity Kanu, you all have forgotten he exists

Haa! grin

But in your own case it's your own very high ranking men that are weeping, ask Afenifere and OPC, they are tired of playing second fiddle to fulanis. Nnamdi Kanu is not in Ohaneze, just a lone ranging tiger that has given the whole country some sleepless nights. Hee is a great Igbo.

Yoruba are begging for freedom from Igbo traders. Stop crying grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yujin:

I love the way you gloat. It makes it easier to maintain our resolve.
Which yeye resolve ? grin
Your resolve to keep populating Yoruba land with economically displaced Ibos grin
I will e-murder you all here grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
nku5:

Adewale Ademoyega and all the other non-igbo officers who took part in the coup have not claimed Igbo conspiracy up till this till today. No intellectual has debunked his account in his book. Its you a faceless internet apparition begging for links on NL that will speak for Ademoyega grin

Ok I don gree...

Shut up !

July 66 resolved it all grin
Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Clearly I've finished you and that is why you are looking for support.
You have no economic hold on Yorubas, but Yorubas have a hold on the lives of millions and millions of Ibos.
It suckk to be ibo in Nigeria nowadays grin

Which economic hold while it's we that feed your government? If we decide to relocate lagos will not be making up to 10 million naira from the useless ports every year grin

What can you people consume if not kolanuts and groundnuts grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Haa! grin

But in your own case it's your own very high ranking men that are weeping, ask Afenifere and OPC, they are tired of playing second fiddle to fulanis. Nnamdi Kanu is not in Ohaneze, just a lone ranging tiger that has given the whole country some sleepless nights. Hee is a great Igbo.

Yoruba are begging for freedom from Igbo traders. Stop crying grin

Igbo traders that need Yoruba market to survive?
Is your brain working ? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Your resolve to keep populating Yoruba land with economically displaced Ibos grin

And they will stay there and marry and populate the whole west, una fight for us to be in Nigeria, don't cry now we are here.

Do you want to sell your fathers land, I wan buy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Which economic hold while it's we that feed your government? If we decide to relocate lagos will not be making up to 10 million naira from the useless ports every year grin

What can you people consume if not kolanuts and groundnuts grin grin grin

Abeg go and sleep, it's clear you only want to troll and wear me out with your stupidity grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Yujin(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
machinery1:

Ibos and chestbeating, you loudmouthed coward dont have shame at all. Spits
Ok o. It shall be to your benefit if Nigeria splits peacefully.

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Igbo traders that need Yoruba market to survive?
Is your brain working ? grin

Which yoruba market? The market is in Nigeria as at the last time I checked.

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

And they will stay there and marry and populate the whole west, una fight for us to be in Nigeria, don't cry now we are here.

Do you want to sell your fathers land, I wan buy grin grin

Go and sell all the hectares of your father inheritance and I will collect all the money to sell you one PLOT of swampy land with no chance in hell of getting a C of O grin
Deal ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Abeg go and sleep, it's clear you only want to troll and wear me out with your stupidity grin
Are you tired? Beg mee for forgiveness before I break ya neck here grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Go and sell all the hectares of your father inheritance and I will collect all the money to sell you one PLOT of swampy land with no chance in hell of getting a C of O grin
Deal ? cheesy

Land is dirt cheap in Yoruba land, do you thing your entire family can buy a plot in Onitsha? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Are you tired? Beg mee for forgiveness before I break ya neck here grin grin

Go and sell your father's land as it's worth nothing to you anyway, you will get a plot of land in Amuwo swamps but no cofo grin
Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Land is dirt cheap in Yoruba land, do you thing your entire family can buy a plot in Onitsha? grin grin

That is why you need to sell all your inheritance to buy swamps without any legal ownership.
You must be very dense truly grin
Abeg go sell your father 20 hectares and I have a plot in the swamps to sell to you grin
Onitsha? So that after 2 years erosion would have washed it away? Investing in land in ibo land is the worst investment decision anyone can make grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Yujin(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Lol. Someone is talking about eMurder when we are discussing destiny changing topics. After all our young men that your people in Nigerian Army have murdered you think we are joking. Your Nigeria is dead already and there are a lot of scores to settle.

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yujin:

Lol. Someone is talking about eMurder when we are discussing destiny changing topics. After all our young men that your people in Nigerian Army have murdered you think we are joking. Your Nigeria is dead already and there are a lot of scores to settle.

Are you mentally ok? What exactly are you saying ?
Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Go and sell your father's land as it's worth nothing to you anyway, you will get a plot of land in Amuwo swamps but no cofo grin

If I sell one plot in my town, it will buy your entire village grin grin

No jokes.

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
How can anyone that is mentally ok suggest that anyone should go and buy land in onitsha?
Land should be an asset, buying land in onitsha or anywhere in ibo land is NOT a wise investment

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

If I sell one plot in my town, it will buy your entire village grin grin

No jokes.

Lolz, your red mud you mean ?? There is nothing good in the land of Ibos. grin
Your lands are barren

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ibos are finished here grin
Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

That is why you need to sell all your inheritance to buy swamps without any legal ownership.
You must be very dense truly grin
Abeg go sell your father 20 hectares and I have a plot in the swamps to sell to you grin
Onitsha? So that after 2 years erosion would have washed it away? Investing in land in ibo land is the worst investment decision anyone can make grin

This your statement sums up your ignorance. You know nothing about Igboland. Land is too cheap in Yoruba land, that's why we but many ploys there and can leave it if we want.

Do you want to sell your father's compound, I want to buy. Send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by nku5: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Shut up !

July 66 resolved it all grin

Nope. Ademoyega's account of events resolved it and put revisionists like you to shame. Bigotry and your lack of enlightenment changes nothing
Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Lolz, your red mud you mean ?? There is nothing good in the land of Ibos. grin
Your lands are barren

And your lands are swamped out. If not for igbo men. Water for don carry all of una. Thank your igbo saviors daily.

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

This your statement sums up your ignorance. You know nothing about Igboland. Land is too cheap in Yoruba land, that's why we but many ploys there and can leave it if we want.

Do you want to sell your father's compound, I want to buy. Send me a PM.

Ibo land is cheap because nobody is interested in buying it for any economic activity but for residence only!

That is the reason it will take you to sell hectares of land in your villages to buy a plot in Amuwo swamps grin
Only your stealing government officials can afford to buy plots in more prosperous parts grin
Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Come on Eledan, you can do better. Raise you fists before I kpa you grin

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:
Come on Eledan, you can do better. Raise you fists before I kpa you grin

Sell 20 hectares of your inheritance and I would seek you a plot in the creeks of Isheri (it makes more economic sense ) grin
I will simply e-kill you boy grin

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Ibo land is cheap because nobody is interested in buying it for any economic activity but for residence only!

That is the reason it will take you to sell hectares of land in your villages to buy a plot in Amuwo swamps grin
Only your stealing government officials can afford to buy plots in more prosperous parts grin

Almost all my friends buy plots in lagos because it's cheap. They took pity on the hungry yoruba sellers and gave them money to save their families from starvation. None of your ppl can buy an thing in Igboland. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Sell 20 hectares of your inheritance and I would seek you a plot in the creeks of Isheri (it makes more economic sense ) grin
I will simply e-kill you boy grin

If i sell 20 hectares in my town, it's enough to buy the whole of Ibadan.

Seems it's time for me to overthrow the Alafin and rule Ibadan grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Almost all my friends buy plots in lagos because it's cheap. They took pity on the hungry yoruba sellers and gave them money to save their families from starvation. None of your ppl can buy an thing in Igboland. Go figure.

I know you lie a lot. Show me ONE CofO any of you have to lay claim on any land you purportedly bought.
We will keep collecting your money to sell our swamps to you and we won't give you a single CofO

1 Like

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

If i sell 20 hectares in my town, it's enough to buy the whole of Ibadan.

Seems it's time for me to overthrow the Alafin and rule Ibadan grin grin

Do you even have up to 20 hectares of land in your village after erosion and nature have finished you off ? grin
Your well being is tied down to living in yorubaland grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Fashola At 60. / Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP / Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.