Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) (81248 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Bodies Of Boko Haram Terrorists Buried In Shallow Graves In Borno.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:
Pity who?

The senseless animals in Kaki that brutalised a physically challenged folk for putting on a camouflage?

The ill mannered he goats that assaulted a young lady for talking to her friend in a commercial bus?

The cursed fool that shot Mr Izu of Shooting Stars dead?

The 17th century idiots that tell people to swim in gutter for cutting their hairs Mohawk style?

The uncivilised baboons that strip nàked ladies for sagging their jeans or putting on a bum short?

You mean the power drunk bastards that brutalise motorists for overtaking their patrol vans on highways?

Why should I pity someone guilty of the things I mentioned above?

No way, I lost human feelings for NA the day I witnessed just one out the crimes they commit on daily basis.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
This story is really touching.

My only problem is dat the north create what they fight. Sometimes I'm even forced to say that they intentionally do that to soak their people into the Nigerian army and receive pay since they are uneducated to find a job in the private sector.

Imagine a Nigeria without the north.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Pvin: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Don't call any body bastardized
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by hedonistic: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
The soldier must be an idiot. Which stupid sacrifices did you make for anybody? Who force you join Army, and besides who told you that millions of Nigerians are not ready and wiling to join the Army if they have the opportunity or connection you had?

This stupid entitlement mentality of 'we are doing you a favour' is one of the most disgusting things about these fools in the Nigerian Armed Forces. You willingly chose a career path, a profession, for which you are paid salaries and allowances like any other professional, yet you're here talking rubbish.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rubbish... I force u?

Get out of there if you're not comfortable, media soldiers...

I don't give a bleep..

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by austinbrown: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Oga na u use ur hand join army na

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bros take it easy na, you signed for it so deal with it and if you not satisfied honourably resign and find a white collar job, what's the meaning of all these bad Belle sef, no be by force to be soldier na

We appreciate our soldiers a lot, we have an idea of what they go through and we also have loved ones among them, so Mr soldier man we know some of
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by chiderao: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
That's what you choose and you re getting paid for so doing..you have a right to resign if it's getting on you...
I wish I can get the sane job thou...
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by jahbiz: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Good work and w app you for da but don't forget what u signed for and respect da civilians on the streetz,w are not ur enemies.. The ogas at da tops are ur enemies zo stop transfer ur aggression on us....
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nobody forced you to join, and your pride will kill you faster than the trigger and grenade. Uneducated man whom I doubt even has an o level. What of other security and intelligence agencies working assiduously for the safety of the nation? If you can't take the heat please get out of the kitchen beast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
It takes great courage to be a soldier in this nation called Naija
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Richy4(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
I am just worried if this pic shared is not part of exposing themselves on how they operate to their enemy
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Show us where ur grave is so men can come push yall inside

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by theway83: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bokoharam will come to u pop ijn
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by theway83: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bokoharam will come to u people,ijn.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by hedonistic: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
nkemdi89:
Nobody forced you to join, and your pride will kill you faster than the trigger and grenade. Uneducated man whom I doubt even has an o level. What of other security and intelligence agencies working assiduously for the safety of the nation? If you can't take the heat please get out of the kitchen beast.

Don't mind the brainless lout. The disgust I have for all of these animals called soldiers increases exponentially by the day.

Believe it or not, and as incompetent we know that they are, we generally owe our relative 'safety' more to the conventional Police Force than to these foolish braggarts called soldiers. The military is virtually useless unless a country is at war or faces constant threats of war, and if not for the relatively new Boko Haram phenomenon (restricted mainly to parts of the North East), the military would have very little to do other than constitute a nuisance around defenceless civilians as they usually do.

I'll readily appreciate it more if a mobile policeman is bragging that he is the reason why I can sleep with my two eyes closed, because in a sense, he is. The presence of the police in our cities reduces crime at least, and we are thankful for that, in spite of the obvious rot in the force.

But as for these military buffoons, they are too annoying to talk about.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Shut the phuck up, oloshi. You know what signed up for and you didn't do it under duress. It's his type that beat up harmless civilians. Dog

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by mikebuddy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nigerian soldiers don't get the respect they deserve @all.
They are the true heros, not some stupid politician.
I always admire their courage...
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
This guy sounds too bitter! We know your job sucks, but so do you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by crispyvick(f): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Seconded
if thirded dey i tink i support also.i hate dem wid passion.dey r hrtless i won't forgive dem for what dey did to ma dad.nobdy forced u to join,some jst wana wear d uniform to brutalize odas.we didn't say u ain't dng ya job bt some of u soldiers r wild animals on uniform chikena
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by odigie100(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
God protect and guard u all in Jesus name
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Biggcake: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bujumbura:
The way he is sounding and cursing like hw was conscripted forcefully.

If you are not cool with it kindly resign
Simple.... adiork anor mmor
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by kellyTimmy1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:
Pity who?

The senseless animals in Kaki that brutalised a physically challenged folk for putting on a camouflage?

The ill mannered he goats that assaulted a young lady for talking to her friend in a commercial bus?

The 17th century idiots that tell people to swim in gutter for cutting their hairs Mohawk style?

The uncivilised baboons that strip nàked ladies for sagging their jeans or putting on a bum short?

You mean the power drunk bastards that brutalise motorists for overtaking their patrol vans on highways?

No way, I lost human feelings for NA the day I witnessed just one out the crimes they commit on daily basis.

why criticizing instead of appraising,an ungratefull being will only pretend not to see thier effort...with all uv stated,dos it mean that all the Nigeria Army personnel jointly commited the crime? pleaselets always try to commend thier effort it is not easy to protect a life not to talk of a nation.... God bless Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeeew as if nah me send them
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by giles14(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ironically, those abusing the profession the most are those in predominantly peaceful South, the soldiers on war front are more professional
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by RaptorX: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:
Pity who?

All this things are what you expect in a zoo so no surprise to me. I only pity the mumus that defend this acts on NL until they fall victim to this beasts.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ironically, the ones abusing the profession the most are those in predominantly peaceful South, the soldiers on war front are more professional and patriotic with a better orientation on human right
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Soldiers we appreciate. It is also important to state that left with Southern Nigeria you people would only be Peace Corps.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Sydney17(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nigerian army always looking for pity! As a soldier man you knew what you are in for when u decided to join the force! All these posts calculated at getting cheap pity and popularity is baseless! No one forces you to join the army Abeg! Next story

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by teebillz: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
If the Army is for people who really want to make sacrifice then I wonder why one need connection to be enlisted. People even give bribe to be enlisted in the army. There is more to joining the army than sacrifice. This soldier comes across as one of those cowards who join the army to cover up for their low self esteem and inferiority complex.

This is the kind of soldier that will torture you for having swag
This is the kind of soldier that will assault you for simply having a hot girlfriend or speaking better grammar.
This is the kind of soldier every civilian must beware of.
This is the kind of soldier that does his job with so much grievance and hatred.
This is the kind of soldier that kills those he is meant to protect.
This is the kind of soldier you should never trust or rely on.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does It Mean Our Juju Is Not Working? (Pictures) / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.