Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) (81250 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Bodies Of Boko Haram Terrorists Buried In Shallow Graves In Borno.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mr man if you're tired of your job, then resign.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Gliding(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:
Pity who?

The senseless animals in Kaki that brutalised a physically challenged folk for putting on a camouflage?

The ill mannered he goats that assaulted a young lady for talking to her friend in a commercial bus?

The cursed fool that shot Mr Izu of Shooting Stars dead?

The 17th century idiots that tell people to swim in gutter for cutting their hairs Mohawk style?

The uncivilised baboons that strip nàked ladies for sagging their jeans or putting on a bum short?

You mean the power drunk bastards that brutalise motorists for overtaking their patrol vans on highways?

Why should I pity someone guilty of the things I mentioned above?

No way, I lost human feelings for NA the day I witnessed just one out the crimes they commit on daily basis.

You should support them because one should never generalise. Not all Nigerians are yahoo yahoo boys, not all igbos are 419ers, not all ijaws are kidnappers, not all yorubas are timid............... I hope you understand.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nonsense soldier.. ...what of when you fight a normal regular army, you go run away.

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by jerrykho(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Trenches don turn graves.. which kind nyama nyama attention seeker be this one?

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
But that's not ''grave''... Its called ''trench''
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by trade4me(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
They should shut up and stop seeking sympathy. Did they not know what the job entails before signing up/ MScheew

chie8:
As shared by a Nigerian soldier Abubakar who lives in Bauchi and a member of the soldiers fighting Boko Haram.....

'We slept on a naked ground beside our grave with one eye open at alert just 2 make sure u guyz sleep in peace n comfortable at home with ur familyz while we left our own family's all alone nd scared thinking of us weather we r gonna make it or nt. Bt after all diz sacrifice we made some bastards will said dat soldiers r nt doing anything, okey y don't u come n do wat we can't . M just proud 2 b a professional soldier HUUURAAA'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/we-sleep-on-nked-ground-beside-our.html
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Nnemuka(f): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rubbish Nigerian army...
Those ones that stand by the roadside and extort money from motorist along PH- Owerri Express way?
You will see them stationed as if they are combatting crimes, causing long queues and traffic jams just to collect 100 naira from drivers.
Abeg, you guys are just suffering in vain.
If you die there, honestly you died for nothing.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
No matter what you do, you are bound to recieve criticisms. Oga you signed up for it.. I didnt sign up for it because i know i cant do it. but you did. please stop ranting and talk to your colleagues who thinks being a soldier involves brutalising citizens at the slightest provocation
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by noadvertjobs: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
‎Black man has a fundamental problem from birth, and that is why black race will continue to be the 3rd world race till God knows when.

A black man will see a job description and salary package clearly stated, and he will still go ahead and apply for the job, and few months or years into the job, he starts to get angry with the job and start to vent his frustration on innocent people that didn't know when he applied for the job...and the next thing, he starts to steal and maltreat his colleagues and subordinates, ask him why he's doing that, he will tell you his job is nonsense as if someone forced him to take the job or to remain in the job!

So if you are a soldier, police, man no war, civil defense, custom, immigration, prison warder, traffic warder, navy, airforce, banker, pilot, programmer, driver, conductor, janitor, waste carrier, ship captain, dock worker, wharf rat, mechanic, bricklayer, carpenter, trader, welder, banker, insurance staff, marketer, errand person, housekeeper, gardener, engineer, crane operator, dispatch rider, sex worker, politician, teacher, gateman, cobler, model, singer, writer, etc and u don't like your job, please resign because nobody forced you to take the job!

So soldier man abi boy, abeg if you no like the work again, kindly resign! Many people are ready to take up the job with joy but you and your likes used who-knows-who connection to deny them the job just to answer soldier and be collecting free money without testing the bullet. Abi you think say being a soldier is about taking selfie and dancing with naked girls If that's what you want, then resign and join entertainment/showbiz and stop disturbing Nigerians, are you not being paid Are you working for free Nonsense soldier!!!‎

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by oche17: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
tydi:
good odds available
chat me up!
bros wasup gv me weeknd odds na....biko
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Every civilian is a soldier in his own way, say support staff. Our problem with soldiers is that sometimes the train the muzzles of guns upon the 'unarmed we' and at other times on the limbless cripples.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Now boko boys know you guys dig shallow graves wherein you sleep. What an irresponsible way to pass vital information. I thought military should be all about covert ops but Naija military lacks sense.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by obstead200(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:
Pity who?

The senseless animals in Kaki that brutalised a physically challenged folk for putting on a camouflage?

The ill mannered he goats that assaulted a young lady for talking to her friend in a commercial bus?

The 17th century idiots that tell people to swim in gutter for cutting their hairs Mohawk style?

The uncivilised baboons that strip nàked ladies for sagging their jeans or putting on a bum short?

You mean the power drunk bastards that brutalise motorists for overtaking their patrol vans on highways?

No way, I lost human feelings for NA the day I witnessed just one out the crimes they commit on daily basis.
Seconded!!!
If u want to find out the majority opinion about the crap that fool of a soldier posted on social media, just check the reply with the highest number of likes.
Your reply and other replies like yours has the highest number of likes.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nigerians are among the most Ungrateful people in this world.....

Just look at the useless comments up there from useless people.

Sojaman take this from me....

Your service is well appreciated by sensible Nigerians, and may God keep you all for us , and take care of your families you left behind too.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by obstead200(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
dillinger:
Now boko boys know you guys dig shallow graves wherein you sleep. What an irresponsible way to pass vital information. I thought military should be all about covert ops but Naija military lacks sense.
Don't mind the idiot soldier
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by obstead200(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ugosample:
Nigerians are among the most Ungrateful people in this world.....

Just look at the useless comments up there from useless people.

Sojaman take this from me....

Your service is well appreciated by sensible Nigerians, and may God keep you all for us , and take care of your families you left behind too.
Keep talking nonsense until a soldier assaults u unjustly simply because he carries a gun and moves with his colleagues. That day, ur opinion about those idiots will change.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Virginkpekus(f): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

Generalizing is like saying all Nairalanders break simple rule by putting all their posts in bold text.
So
In the real sense not all but few lawless Nairalanders post all their text with bold font against the rule.

Do you understand the analogy now ?
He is not generalising anything, you and I know that 99.99% of nigerian soldiers would not hesitate to assault a civilian at the slightest provocation.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Virginkpekus:

He is not generalising anything, you and I know that 99.99% of nigerian soldiers would not hesitate to assault a civilian at the slightest provocation.

You need to go to school and re-take Statistics Class.

You don't just sit down and type figures.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Virginkpekus(f): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

You need to go to school and re-take Statistics Class.

You don't just sit down and type figures.
So go and ahead answer state the correct figure, i stand to be corrected. All nigerian soldiers have the tendency to violate human rights without remorse.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
obstead200:

Keep talking nonsense until a soldier assaults u unjustly simply because he carries a gun and moves with his colleagues. That day, ur opinion about those idiots will change.

And you think a soldier has not harassed me before?

There are some bad eggs in the army, but that does not negate the sacrifices the soldiers at the trenches in Sambisa, etc are making.

Once again I repeat, you Nigerians are ungrateful
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
sirwhyteB:
May the Great One guide and protect all the Nigerian Soldiers.
But as for those of you that do puts on the Military CAMO.
CAMOUFLAGE isn't for ordinary civilians.
Thanks.

primitive goat,are Nigeria soldiers better than those in civilized countries where the so called ordinary civilians wear camo without been brutalized by any soldier, you know why ? cuz those ones have a better thing to do than looking for civilian to beat up cuz he/she is wearing camo
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Arielle: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:
Pity who?

Thank you. Nigerians are very accommodating, which is why we've supported our soldiers since the beginning of the Boko Haram insurgency. But let no one forget that historically the relationship between nigerian soldiers and the citizenry has been adversarial at best. They beat, harass and brutalise an already cowed people, yet they want their support during times of conflict. This is still happening daily across the country. An officer is supposed to be a gentleman. Firm but disciplined, inspiring us to love and support our country. Inspiring respect that is freely given, not fear and loathing. And like their superiors who have ruled us for so many years, they will not tolerate any criticism, however objective. Which is why when citizens complain against the army as an institution, for not providing the necessary kit and equipment for its men, this one takes it to be criticism of them all. And if citizens complain that boko haram is still killing people, so? The post by this young soldier is arrogant and lacking in professionalism. Who are the bastards? He took on a job that was not forced on him. If he's so embittered, he needs to leave the job. Drop your gun and move. Gallant officers have been celebrated on this NL and other sites for their bravery and humility. Most ultimately paid with their lives. A fact most Nigerians are humbled by. Then this young whippersnapper comes on social media to call people names. What did he think joining the army would entail? Planning coups and becoming military governor? Abeg no annoy person this evening...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
They can sleep in a coffin if they choose.

It is a job they get paid to do, it is not for free.

Professors of all disciplines read their eyes out to blindness to sustain the societies. Doctors & Nurses risk being infected & get called to work at random ours when they least expect.

It is a job, you get paid.

All the hype is uncalled for.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by nwabobo: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:
Pity who?

Nice one. He signed up for it, that's his job. Tell him to get on with it.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Thecassanova: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Well I pay my tax to put food on your table and your family, be grateful also to the physicians, teachers, engineers, etc we all work in hand. No profession should be inferior afterall u signed for it.

If u can't cope with it, resign. Kom dey hussle with me and see how it feels.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by ehissi(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Grave ko.......... undecided

That's a tactical way of avoiding cold.....

All these langua whey dem dey throway for Facebook sef......... angry
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by sallyzan(f): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
You guys are doing great. GOD bless you
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by dozymars(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
God bless you and your Generation, Amen. I appreciate you guys
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by dozymars(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thecassanova:
Well I pay my tax to put food on your table and your family, be grateful also to the physicians, teachers, engineers, etc we all work in hand. No profession should be inferior afterall u signed for it.

If u can't cope with it, resign. Kom dey hussle with me and see how it feels.

If the country is at war, how will the physicians, engineer and teachers live and work. Peace first man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does It Mean Our Juju Is Not Working? (Pictures) / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.