Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) (81254 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Bodies Of Boko Haram Terrorists Buried In Shallow Graves In Borno.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by brunojnr(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
its wad ya paid to doo....it aint free
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by hedonistic: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kgdavid:

Will you shut it?!

What mobile police? Do you know that constitutionally, it is the job of the mobile police to contain internal insurgencies? Obviously they are not capable and the noble soldiers have been dispatched to do the job. These are the same mobile police that extort you on the roads and are so rigger happy they are nicknamed kill and go.

Without the military combating boko haram those foul beasts would be all over every nook and cranny of Nigeria by now, and no place would be safe. Is it not still the same soldiers that are called in to apprehend kidnappers, quell riots, and even man check points?

Why are you an ingrate?
You are a bloody pig for using that word 'ingrate'. Gosh. Don't spoil my Friday night. Smelly fools in khaki which a ridiculous sense of entitlement. It's too annoying to talk about.

Get lost and don't mention me again.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Thecassanova: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
dozymars:

If the country is at war, how will the physicians, engineer and teachers live and work. Peace first man
If the country is at disease epidemic (eg during Ebola) stages it's the soldier u call to fight virus right? How would they fight if they are sick. Health first man.

It cut at both ways, we all need each other and none is inferior. They owe us Civilians same rate as we owe them too.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by kunleyy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:
Pity who?

The senseless animals in Kaki that brutalised a physically challenged folk for putting on a camouflage?

The ill mannered he goats that assaulted a young lady for talking to her friend in a commercial bus?

The cursed fool that shot Mr Izu of Shooting Stars dead?

The 17th century idiots that tell people to swim in gutter for cutting their hairs Mohawk style?

The uncivilised baboons that strip nàked ladies for sagging their jeans or putting on a bum short?

You mean the power drunk bastards that brutalise motorists for overtaking their patrol vans on highways?

Why should I pity someone guilty of the things I mentioned above?

No way, I lost human feelings for NA the day I witnessed just one out the crimes they commit on daily basis.

they are not to b blamed....
how can you expect people sleeping in d bush now cum to d city to see u as d same with dem.....
na u guys DM go transfer their aggressions to
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Lexzytee(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Make u na no sleep o cos all dis boko pple no dey sleep o.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Its well o, na them join the force na, nobody force them. more grease to their joints
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
U r warrior u took up the job to defend ur country. If the fight tire face u sent u.
U join to fight for the victory of ur sovereign.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Kunlexxxx(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

Generalizing is like saying all Nairalanders break simple rule by putting all their posts in bold text.

In the real sense not all but few lawless Nairalanders post all their text with bold font against the rule.

Do you understand the analogy now ?
Legendary!
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Not talking like a real Soldier. I know you were not forced to chose the job.

YouChoseIt
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Kunlexxxx(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
blackboy:
Soldier express your grievances to your superiors. You signed for the job. I had the same opportunity to join many years back when I thought I could be part of those one day who will say fellow Nigerians but I did not enlist due to the fact 1. I never wanted to do what you are doing now. It comes with the job. You didn't enlist to be staying in 5 star hotels. Airline pilots did. 2. I did not want to continue wearing uniform all through my adult life after doing so from primary school.
I respect soldiers but don't express your grievances on civilians. No one forced you to join. God bless
Don't mind him. Like he didn't join the army because of lack of options. He should go check what American Soldiers pass through, some don't see their country in years; talk about those fighting Islamic State terrorist group, Alshabab and others in the Arabs. He joined the army voluntarily, so he chosed his own fate. I respect what they do, but he's sh*t
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Kunlexxxx(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sh*t Soldier, he choosed his own fate. I respect Soldiers and what they do, but no Soldier has got the right to talk sh*t when he was not forced to join.
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by maxti: 5:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Lordave:
Pity who?

The senseless animals in Kaki that brutalised a physically challenged folk for putting on a camouflage?

The ill mannered he goats that assaulted a young lady for talking to her friend in a commercial bus?

The cursed fool that shot Mr Izu of Shooting Stars dead?

The 17th century idiots that tell people to swim in gutter for cutting their hairs Mohawk style?

The uncivilised baboons that strip nàked ladies for sagging their jeans or putting on a bum short?

You mean the power drunk bastards that brutalise motorists for overtaking their patrol vans on highways?

Why should I pity someone guilty of the things I mentioned above?

No way, I lost human feelings for NA the day I witnessed just one out the crimes they commit on daily basis.

Imagine him referring to people as bastards on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by wickedworld: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2017
Who on earth will see this pix and say u are not worthy to be praised? U are human too infact some of u got wife and kids.

But the animals among u make ppl see u as a bully . Naturally when ppl see soldiers they respect them compare to police because they are there to protect us and will don't see them anyhow collecting bribe.

But it seems animals among u want to be feared instead of respected so this turn the table around when a soldier bully unharm civilian just because he has a bad day or frustrated . So What happen to discipline? The animals among u should stop tarnishing the image of our hero thanks

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by Tual: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:
The way he is sounding and cursing like hw was conscripted forcefully.

If you are not cool with it kindly resign
BE GRATEFUL!
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by EMPEROniro: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2017
Soja na by for? Abegi
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by OreMI22: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abeg, who sent them?
If they brutalize and kill Nigerian citizens & civilians, they should expect death too

BTW, Who are they doing all the killing for?

DEFINITELY NOT ME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWCL7U65wI8
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by chuwanglynn(f): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
u guys are just sayimg nonesense real NONSENSE do u kno what dey go thru well i wont blame u fools
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
I hate reading posts written with words written like these. OP please, do better!!!
Re: Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) by sirwhyteB(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
abbeyty:

primitive goat,are Nigeria soldiers better than those in civilized countries where the so called ordinary civilians wear camo without been brutalized by any soldier, you know why ? cuz those ones have a better thing to do than looking for civilian to beat up cuz he/she is wearing camo
Senseless goat goat,
Is your constitution better than theirs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does It Mean Our Juju Is Not Working? (Pictures) / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.