Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (21407 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Nysc 2018 relocation /redeployment / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Tonnierichy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
dammy13:

​Relocation and redeployment of corp members is a thing that is open to any corp member that is willing to take it. NYSC has made it in such a way that if any prospective corp member has genuine reasons why he/she should not serve in the state they have been posted to, such corper has the right to request for a change of state. And that’s exactly what is called “NYSC Redeployment/Relocation”. But mind you, such reasons must be genuine and reasonable.

There are only two ways through which you can apply for Relocation and get approved afterwards.

1. Applying on Camp: One of the major ways, and of course, the initial way of applying for Nysc Relocation and Redeployment is applying for it on camp.

During the 21 days Orientation course on camp, interested corp members will be given the opportunity to apply for Relocation at the 2nd week on camp.

A form will be given out to any interested corper to fill. This form will require, among other things, the corper to state the reason he/she wants a relocation and also give reasonable evidences to back up any excuse given. Together with the form, you will also be asked to submit an application letter.

2. Applying Online After Camp: Before, it’s very difficult or rather impossible to get a Relocation approval after camping is over. But now, it has being made possible and easier to apply for relocating by simply allowing corp members to apply online even after camp is over. Some believes it’s not possible to get approval for relocation until 3 months after camp. But i will tell you, that’s also not true. You can apparently get approved for relocation even after 2 weeks of application. So, how do we go about the online application for Nysc Relocation;

1. Visit the Relocation portal: that is the Nysc official website

2. Sign in with your email and password; same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal.

3. Click on “Relocation”

4. Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided .

And That’s all. You will be afterwards notified through text messages and mails about developments on your application. That’s the same way you will be notified when it’s approved or otherwise. How to Print Nysc Online Relocation and Redeployment Letter

1. Log in to Nysc official website

2. Log in with your email and password

3. Go to “Manage Relocation” and click on it

4. Make a payment of #1000 and wait for it to redirect you after successful payment

5. Print your payment receipt. It’s your evidence of payment in case any unexpected issue arrises latter

6. You will be redirected and now allowed to print your Nysc Relocation letter online

7. Do not forget to make copies of the letter and keep for reference If you still have any thing not clear about this topic, u can use the coment box to notify us so we can help you out with reasonable information on how to go about it.”

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/2-major-ways-to-apply-for-nysc.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique
Good evening. I wish to relocate away from Edo state based on security issues. Is there a way you can help me with the perfect words to use? Or maybe help facilitate the redeployment in any other possible way...... Thanks.
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Sylvaxxl1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tonnierichy:
Good evening sir Please Is it possible that ur sis could help me out?
yes it's possible but it's a bit costly but sure
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Tonnierichy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sylvaxxl1:

yes it's possible but it's a bit costly but sure
How much?
Or let's talk privately please
Drop ur contact
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Sylvaxxl1(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Tonnierichy:

How much?
Or let's talk privately please
Drop ur contact
please check my other posts in my profile
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Tonnierichy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sylvaxxl1:

please check my other posts in my profile
What should I check there
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by aminu790(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
watered:
I wanna leave Maiduguri o
grin
watered:
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Sylvaxxl1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tonnierichy:

What should I check there
better still 08167039824
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by watered(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
aminu790:
grin
aminu790 where are you resident?
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by aminu790(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
watered:
aminu790 where are you resident?
what?
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by lukmonhusluk: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
pls, can I get redeploy to inside aso rock? pls, can I get redeploy to inside aso rock?
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Problemsolver14: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2017
watered:
If you are looking to redeploy to any state of your choice send me an email to Problemsolver1004@gmail.com. Fast and Easy
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Modare: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Tonnierichy:

Good evening sir
Please Is it possible that ur sis could help me out?

Me too o, can your sister help me
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by emmydadave: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
dammy13:

​Relocation and redeployment of corp members is a thing that is open to any corp member that is willing to take it. NYSC has made it in such a way that if any prospective corp member has genuine reasons why he/she should not serve in the state they have been posted to, such corper has the right to request for a change of state. And that’s exactly what is called “NYSC Redeployment/Relocation”. But mind you, such reasons must be genuine and reasonable.

There are only two ways through which you can apply for Relocation and get approved afterwards.

1. Applying on Camp: One of the major ways, and of course, the initial way of applying for Nysc Relocation and Redeployment is applying for it on camp.

During the 21 days Orientation course on camp, interested corp members will be given the opportunity to apply for Relocation at the 2nd week on camp.

A form will be given out to any interested corper to fill. This form will require, among other things, the corper to state the reason he/she wants a relocation and also give reasonable evidences to back up any excuse given. Together with the form, you will also be asked to submit an application letter.

2. Applying Online After Camp: Before, it’s very difficult or rather impossible to get a Relocation approval after camping is over. But now, it has being made possible and easier to apply for relocating by simply allowing corp members to apply online even after camp is over. Some believes it’s not possible to get approval for relocation until 3 months after camp. But i will tell you, that’s also not true. You can apparently get approved for relocation even after 2 weeks of application. So, how do we go about the online application for Nysc Relocation;

2. Sign in with your email and password; same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal.

3. Click on “Relocation”

And That’s all. You will be afterwards notified through text messages and mails about developments on your application. That’s the same way you will be notified when it’s approved or otherwise. How to Print Nysc Online Relocation and Redeployment Letter

4. Make a payment of #1000 and wait for it to redirect you after successful payment

5. Print your payment receipt. It’s your evidence of payment in case any unexpected issue arrises latter

6. You will be redirected and now allowed to print your Nysc Relocation letter online

7. Do not forget to make copies of the letter and keep for reference If you still have any thing not clear about this topic, u can use the coment box to notify us so we can help you out with reasonable information on how to go about it.”

Hmmmm
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Olayinkabelove1: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Nysc Redeployment Guide

ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END

There are three reasons you can use to apply for redeployment in camp

1. Security issues
2. Medical issues
3. Pregnancy

Medical issues
This information is very important for those of us that will be posted to places we don't like and don't have money to work relocation in camp which is usually 35k - 45k.
Medical issues is the only sure way to get redeployment letter or relocation letter without spending much at most #3000 and the chance of success is cap at 80% and if you know how to play your part the chances of success can be increase to 100% ( don't worry I can teach you how to play your part).
So, what is this medical issues am talking about. This has to do with writing a letter and attaching a medical report with it as evidence to backup your claim.
For example let say I hv asthma and I am posted to the northern part of Nigeria (where there is much dust and sand) for my Nysc. What do expect to happen to the person? Surely, the person is going to find it very difficult to survive because of the dust. So, Nysc as taken this into consideration and they allow people with this medical issues or something similar or worst to redeploy to any state of their choice (Note any state of their choice).
Here, is the trick I will make a medical report for you for just #3000 stating that you hv similar issues and if you play your part well it will work for you. All the people I did it for previously are now in different state they redeploy to. Note I will not only make the medical report for u, I will give you advice on how to go about it and if you follow my instructions properly I assure you immediately after camp you will receive your redeployment letter.
Get yours now while it is still #3000.

If you are interested just chat me up 0903 083 8143
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Newton2024: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
dammy13:

3. Click on “Relocation”

Please, the relocation tab on my dashboard is not responding. I want to apply for relocation online.

dammy13
Nobody
fufuNegusi
Sylvaxxl1

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Issues 6-point Warning To Corps Members In Lagos / Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform / Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.