Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Never Knew I Could Risk All For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew I Could Risk All For Her. (691 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew I Could Risk All For Her. by mrlaw93(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
I neva knew i could luv a lady to this extent.

I dreamt i took her to an occasion and all hell broke loose there. Everyone started running helter skelter to find a safe plc.. I managed to escape the commotion scene, gasping for breath without my bae.

After i escaped the place, i woke up, it was all a dream (thank God). In reality, i realised i left my bae for serious injuries or even death. I rushed back to sleep, got back to same dream and retrieved my bae from the scene..

I doubt if she can do the same for me.. But if i don't take care of her, who will? grin
Re: I Never Knew I Could Risk All For Her. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Someone pls check this one for malaria.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Could Risk All For Her. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
undecided

Re: I Never Knew I Could Risk All For Her. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Op u well

Re: I Never Knew I Could Risk All For Her. by mrlaw93(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Someone pls check this one for malaria.
Where in the post did i wrote am sick undecided
Re: I Never Knew I Could Risk All For Her. by mrlaw93(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Standardst:
Op u well
Perfectly well..
mrlaw93:
Where in the post did i wrote am sick undecided
Standardst:
Op u well
Perfectly well..

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet The Right Man Online / Valentine For Her!....how To Make Her Melt 4ever. / Woops!!! Jealous Man Shoots Neighbour In Broad Daylight For Looking At His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.